User Tag List

Page 472 of 654 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 470 471 472 473 474 482 522 572 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Like how they recently changed the rules that you have to wait for pedestrians to fully cross an intersection before going through. So many people aren`t aware of that and go on a honking spree.
    My MIL, husband, myself, our two dogs, and my 3 and 1 year old were crossing the street yesterday and had someone fly by us. Like went out of their way to swerve around us while walking through a walk intersection!!! Had I not had my baby attached to me I would have kicked his stupid truck! Ass

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Like how they recently changed the rules that you have to wait for pedestrians to fully cross an intersection before going through. So many people aren`t aware of that and go on a honking spree.
    No, new law applies to pedestrian and school crossings, not intersections

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/01...n_8912350.html
    macw1960 and toronto166 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    No, new law applies to pedestrian and school crossings, not intersections

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/01...n_8912350.html
    Aren't intersections full of pedestrian crossings? Like they have lanes for crossing and lights... I would guess/assume that classifies.
    macw1960 likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post
    Aren't intersections full of pedestrian crossings? Like they have lanes for crossing and lights... I would guess/assume that classifies.
    No, if you look at the diagrams in the article, they don't.
    macw1960 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Everyone on that "other" deals forum is so freaking rude. I go to it maybe once every two years then close the page and never go back
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Damn Mondays arrive too quickly. And don't get me started on Fridays. Too damn slow to arrive for the party.
    Natalka, GoJays, macw1960 and 2 others like this.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Everyone on that "other" deals forum is so freaking rude. I go to it maybe once every two years then close the page and never go back
    It's the testosterone, honest.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I hate when people say things work and they do not.

Bought an ipod off a kid at a garage sale on the weekend, he and his mom both said it worked. Plugged it in and let it charge for a bit in the car and it didn't turn on. I went back and got my money back, thank goodness.

No such luck with another item I bought, a fireplace-style heater. The sellers said it worked really well, but we got it home and it doesn't even blow air at all. Quite cheesed. I'm going to list it on kijiji for $5 and say in the ad that it may be fixable but I don't know how to do it, or it could be turned into a nice little end table for someone crafty.

I test everything before I sell it. Nothing would be more humiliating than having someone come back and say something I sold them was not functional.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Hehehe thanks for the laugh! This explains why I have chosen to remain single for rest of my life...never have and never will. My life is too tough anyway and I cannot afford to squeeze another 'bad' item to it.

I am so sexist, right?
    macw1960, wolfwoman and toronto166 like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    I hate when people say things work and they do not.

Bought an ipod off a kid at a garage sale on the weekend, he and his mom both said it worked. Plugged it in and let it charge for a bit in the car and it didn't turn on. I went back and got my money back, thank goodness.

No such luck with another item I bought, a fireplace-style heater. The sellers said it worked really well, but we got it home and it doesn't even blow air at all. Quite cheesed. I'm going to list it on kijiji for $5 and say in the ad that it may be fixable but I don't know how to do it, or it could be turned into a nice little end table for someone crafty.

I test everything before I sell it. Nothing would be more humiliating than having someone come back and say something I sold them was not functional.
    i hear ya! last time it happened to me was at a yard sale...a nice area & the couple was older,maybe 75 yrs old, so i trusted her when she said the radio worked. paid $10- for it. dammmm. i thought maybe i could fix it myself, but couldnt find any info on google...... ;-(
    macw1960 and toronto166 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

So much unnecessary hostility. People ask innocent questions and one guy doesn't like it. Once they see one person get attacked the mob attacks like a pack of wolves.

And you can tell by reading their posts that they pretend to have a lot of disposable income, because they buy things on a whim. People with real disposable income don't go to deal forums lol
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

or they are up to their eyeballs in credit card debt.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    So much unnecessary hostility. People ask innocent questions and one guy doesn't like it. Once they see one person get attacked the mob attacks like a pack of wolves.

And you can tell by reading their posts that they pretend to have a lot of disposable income, because they buy things on a whim. People with real disposable income don't go to deal forums lol
    Lots of people with large amounts of disposable income go to deal sites cos they like good deals as well as the next person. And they want to keep their money as well.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

80% of them don't have ethics as they are willing to make 1000 emails to 'loot' a company and/or misuse a promo.

I have bro who buys so much perfume and guess what he uses every time: credit card!

If only a pic can tell everything by its look!
    macw1960 likes this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

2 out of 3 kitties in my household sick and on a throw up spree...if I can only catch them fast enough to put them outdoors...at least it is on the floor.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Thread Information