User Tag List

Page 474 of 654 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 472 473 474 475 476 484 524 574 ... LastLast
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

The furnace kept the heating up today combined with all the sunlight meant the main room was so hot 2 hobbits kept trying to throw a ring through the window.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

It's WAY too hot for May! 29 today, over 30 tomorrow, ick!
    Tweets77, JadeAngel, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I have the opposite issue, so sick of defrosting my car each morning, past 2 mornings what I thought was dew on the car turns out to be icy and needing to be defrosted.
    Natalka, Ciel and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Damn dishes are not washing themselves. The pile keeps getting bigger. You'd think they'd realize that it's nicer in the drying rack being clean rather than hanging out in the sink dirty. Dumb dishes.
    Natalka, JadeAngel, Ciel and 11 others like this.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by electric_viking View Post
    Damn dishes are not washing themselves. The pile keeps getting bigger. You'd think they'd realize that it's nicer in the drying rack being clean rather than hanging out in the sink dirty. Dumb dishes.
    My floor is being a jerk as well. Just laying there like a lazy arse with toys all over it, and yogurt from breakfast smushed onto it... Like get your life together floor... Sheesh. I just shake my head.
    Natalka, JadeAngel, Ciel and 7 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

People just dumping things when they walk in the house or not tidying behind themselves when they finish doing things. I'm getting to the point where a trash bag is where things dumped around are going to end up. I'm not their maid
    , slave or keeper. It's feeling like I'm the only one that cleans up. Bleh.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

both kids home sick from school... probably will miss spring picture day on friday - wasn't able to get fall pictures so i was really looking forward to the spring edition, also might miss picture day with dd's softball team.. DAHHH!!!
    Ciel and Candini like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

eBay
    Last edited by samm07; Thu, May 5th, 2016 at 11:44 AM.
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I am so lost in my world that I did not even know that there if fire issue going on! Friend texted me a message and I am like, hunh?

Hope that people stay safe
    Ciel and dededi like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Why is mothers day so f-ing stressful? I just wanted a quiet day at home with the kids, and now both of our mothers want to spend part of the day with us, but of course it can't be at the same time because they both have plans to work around. It's like they don't even realize I'm a mom too and would like to not spend my day visiting and entertaining people.
    *I hope this doesn't come across as selfish, but this happens every holiday/special day when all I want to do is spend time with dh and the kids and I end up entertaining and cooking for people all day*
    saundyl, Ciel, GoJays and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post
    People just dumping things when they walk in the house or not tidying behind themselves when they finish doing things. I'm getting to the point where a trash bag is where things dumped around are going to end up. I'm not their maid
    , slave or keeper. It's feeling like I'm the only one that cleans up. Bleh.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
    Ooh, possible sale items stash! Say, no more game console but hey cash!
    saundyl and wolfwoman like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

So I was holding a can of Blue Sky pop and swinging my arm slightly while walking across the Sobey's parking lot, tote in other hand. I held can over tote while opening the can a bit with both hands and yes, slight waterworks started. Dropped tote on ground and was grateful most of pop mess is on outside of bags. That'll teach me to swing a can! Next time, park the bag on a surface and lean away with the can while opening. Sticky mess (but I had tissues and water bottle, so did a quick cleanup).
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I am not a mother but I get the stressful, we have waited almost all week to find out if my Mom was working and since she assumed she was she did not check until yesterday. She has now discovered she is not working and got pissed at me and my bro for just planning something to do today, when we just found out yesterday she was not working.

Now the best part she wants nothing to do with Mother's Day wants us to choose I ask Bro who answers "I'll pay you plan" so now it is all one me and I know my choices will be judged.

I wish my Mom would just say I want to do ____________________

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Why is mothers day so f-ing stressful? I just wanted a quiet day at home with the kids, and now both of our mothers want to spend part of the day with us, but of course it can't be at the same time because they both have plans to work around. It's like they don't even realize I'm a mom too and would like to not spend my day visiting and entertaining people.
    *I hope this doesn't come across as selfish, but this happens every holiday/special day when all I want to do is spend time with dh and the kids and I end up entertaining and cooking for people all day*
    saundyl, Ciel, Lyssia510 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    It isn't selfish, it's totally understandable.

But here comes my two bits - yes, you deserve to have special time with your family to celebrate you being a mom. However, your moms won't be around forever, so make that sacrifice to spend time with them.

I'd give anything to have another day with my mom.
    saundyl, Ciel, Candini and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Ooh, possible sale items stash! Say, no more game console but hey cash!
    Lol. I followed through with selling their xbox 360 last week. If it cant be taken care of they dont need it! The homework pc is going and they can use their laptops all i ever heard about tge homework pc was how much it sucked that no games were allowed. Last straw was finding out our oldest had taken it upon himself to change the parent password and change the boys account from limited to admin to add games.
    Also he decided to lay on the bed with the monitor on him to play said games. Its a desktop computer.

I figure im holding on to the $$ go use on school supplies in August.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.

Thread Information