User Tag List

Page 485 of 654 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 483 484 485 486 487 495 535 585 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

not so much storage space in my appart and they demolished the lockers so less space i am so tired of dealing with that issue.
    Ciel, toronto166, dededi and 1 others like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I get 10 new birdhouses and first heavy rain we get, ALL the bottoms FALL OFF!!!
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    I get 10 new birdhouses and first heavy rain we get, ALL the bottoms FALL OFF!!!
    Leaky condo scandal hits garden!
    JadeAngel, Ciel, Poirot and 7 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

2nd week in a row at rcss I go to pm maple leaf natural selections deli meat and 2nd week in a row there is none to be found. I think they hide it when it goes on sale. Last week they had the small packs when the big packs were on sale this week they have neither!
    Ciel, walkonby, Lyssia510 and 1 others like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Name:  P_20160605_161341.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  41.0 KB
    Well, thank you RCSS Ajax for making my decision where to shop that much easier, off to No Frills, Wal-Mart or Freshco now for all my shopping needs.

If you can't read the picture, their PM'ing stores are now only:
    -Food Basics
    -Giant Tiger
    -Metro
    -No Frills
    -Shoppers Drug Mart
    -Sobeys
    -Walmart
    -Loblaws
    -Farm Boy

But they apparently will no longer PM:
    -Blue Sky
    -Your Independent Grocier
    -Foodland
    -Ajax Food Mart
    -Sal's (Did it a couple times before)
    -Freshco
    -Food 4 Less
    Last edited by johnb56789; Mon, Jun 6th, 2016 at 10:15 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    2nd week in a row at rcss I go to pm maple leaf natural selections deli meat and 2nd week in a row there is none to be found. I think they hide it when it goes on sale. Last week they had the small packs when the big packs were on sale this week they have neither!
    I wouldn't be surprised. Last week when they had to extra pc points if you spent xx on dairy my Superstore had empty shelves of every brand of cheese, butter and yogurt that was on sale elsewhere. This week they had no Grill Em's or Juicy Jumbos. I get to the grocery store between 9-9:30 on a Friday morning and I somehow doubt the dairy section was cleared out two hours after they opened.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Name:  P_20160605_161341.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  41.0 KB
    Well, thank you RCSS Ajax for making my decision where to shop that much easier, off to No Frills, Wal-Mart or Freshco now for all my shopping needs.

If you can't read the picture, their PM'ing stores are now only:
    -Food Basics
    -Giant Tiger
    -Metro
    -No Frills
    -Shoppers Drug Mart
    -Sobeys
    -Walmart
    -Loblaws
    -Farm Boy

But they apparently will no longer PM:
    -Blue Sky
    -Your Independent Grocier
    -Foodland
    -Ajax Food Mart
    -Sal's (Did it a couple times before)
    -Freshco
    this has been the case for a while at a lot of rcss in Ontario, not sure rest of country. Be happy you can still price match at no frills. We haven't been able to pm at no frills in London since October.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    this has been the case for a while at a lot of rcss in Ontario, not sure rest of country. Be happy you can still price match at no frills. We haven't been able to pm at no frills in London since October.
    I know that I should still be grateful for who they do price match, it's just that the ones that they no longer price match are common ones that I price match, especially Blue Sky. It must be horrible though in your situation, not even being able to price match no frills. It just upsets me, along with everything else that my store is doing, there have been many times before where I thought it was the last straw, but I just kept coming back.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I know that I should still be grateful for who they do price match, it's just that the ones that they no longer price match are common ones that I price match, especially Blue Sky. It must be horrible though in your situation, not even being able to price match no frills. It just upsets me, along with everything else that my store is doing, there have been many times before where I thought it was the last straw, but I just kept coming back.
    Hi everyone who has had problems withprice matching and limits at grocery stores,

Wonder if telling the stores on their Facebook page, customer service e=mail service, customer service toll free number, that you are not happy and that you will shop elsewhere ==> wonder if they will change.

When Tangerine and PC Financial only offered high savings rates to new customers, I told them we were not happy since we were loyal customers and would be going to EQ bank andScotia's Momentum high interest saving. And then, *shazam* , they both offered loyal/'old' customers the same higher savings interest.

Just thinkin' out loud...

Last edited by Shwa Girl; Mon, Jun 6th, 2016 at 09:18 AM.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Hi everyone who has had problems withprice matching and limits at grocery stores,

Wonder if telling the stores on their Facebook page, customer service e=mail service, customer service toll free number, that you are not happy and that you will shop elsewhere ==> wonder if they will change.

When Tangerine and PC Financial only offered high savings rates to new customers, I told them we were not happy since we were loyal customers and would be going to EQ bank andScotia's Momentum high interest saving. And then, *shazam* , they both offered loyal/'old' customers the same higher savings interest.

Just thinkin' out loud...

Yeah, I plan on doing this within the next few days to my Superstore for sure, I'll probably do one of the comment cards they have or email/ facebook them, not sure yet, all I can say is that it infuriates me when they keep changing everything and changing their minds on everything each time I shop there.
    Ciel, Shwa Girl and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Being in constant pain since last Tuesday and yesterday getting hit with some weird nauceous/dizzy/lightheaded BS yesterday - then to get smoked with PMS and being sick as a dog this morning.
    How can docs keep telling me this is normal? This isn`t normal or healthy!!!

I`m seriously considering getting a hysterectomy to end this hell that's been killing me for two years.
    Ciel, wolfwoman and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Yeah, I plan on doing this within the next few days to my Superstore for sure, I'll probably do one of the comment cards they have or email/ facebook them, not sure yet, all I can say is that it infuriates me when they keep changing everything and changing their minds on everything each time I shop there.
    Some people may have cleared the shelves when there was a great deal on a specific product.
    The stores may be reacting to this and limiting the number of stores they price match and the number of items one person can price match, in response to this. Guess when one person takes all the product in one shop, the stores are not too happy.
    The loss leaders were designed to get people in the store to buy a few of one item, browse the store and buy some of the higher priced items.
    So maybe, others have spoiled it for the rest of the shoppers.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Being in constant pain since last Tuesday and yesterday getting hit with some weird nauceous/dizzy/lightheaded BS yesterday - then to get smoked with PMS and being sick as a dog this morning.
    How can docs keep telling me this is normal? This isn`t normal or healthy!!!

I`m seriously considering getting a hysterectomy to end this hell that's been killing me for two years.
    The dizzy bit-have you had it before? Could be an inner ear/balance matter but the other pains are worrisome. Can you access a naturopath that offers hormonal healthcare and blood testing for hormone levels? It's out of pocket but you'd not be stuck relying on the regular medical care limits on things falling within "normal" ranges but not explaining the pains. We don't seem to have integrated healthcare in Ontario-it's either Western medicine that is the science-based kind or the alternative healthcare route where you pay as need services/supplements/treatments/lab services.
    toronto166 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

hubby wanted to lose weight - so I offered to do the gluten free/keto diet - I have tried it before works amazing and easy to do but for a week or less you have a keto flu. So I slave in the kitchen - make keto cornbread, lots of protein, lots of veggies. He already dropped a pant size and bloating gone. But now all I hear is - I have the keto flu - why am I doing this - can I eat gluten raw. I don't have anything but that is because I am allergic to milk, eggs and already reduced my gluten intake. Men..all I can say - can't handle the real flu and he can't handle a small flu that doesn't last long...ugg
    toronto166 likes this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Well, I did post on their facebook page in what I believe was a very polite manner and they removed the comment from the page. Well, I will be emailing them now to let them know
    Shwa Girl and toronto166 like this.

Thread Information