User Tag List

Page 486 of 654 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 484 485 486 487 488 496 536 586 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Well, I did post on their facebook page in what I believe was a very polite manner and they removed the comment from the page. Well, I will be emailing them now to let them know
    They may have removed it, but at least they read it!
    I think you hit a nerve. Success!

They can't ignore what they have done. So, I guess that's why they removed it.
    macw1960 and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

very generous but intrusive familly
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Wasting food because expiration date.....I have the feeling on trowing money in garbage

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I know that I should still be grateful for who they do price match, it's just that the ones that they no longer price match are common ones that I price match, especially Blue Sky. It must be horrible though in your situation, not even being able to price match no frills. It just upsets me, along with everything else that my store is doing, there have been many times before where I thought it was the last straw, but I just kept coming back.
    Yup it sucks! I have had lots of issues at my rcss lately. One cashier will let you do something another cashier won't...no consistency drives me crazy. Now they tell me that they are no longer allowed to reduce the value of the coupon if it is more than the price of the item...more than one cashier have told me this. At first I thought it was just one difficult cashier but apparently not the case. They said they can't do it because it is cheating the manufacturer. Umm pretty much every store does it and within the same company of stores ie no frill, loblaws, SDM, etc so I call bullshxt on that. Some cashiers are great I look for them otherwise it can be a miserable experience.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Yup it sucks! I have had lots of issues at my rcss lately. One cashier will let you do something another cashier won't...no consistency drives me crazy. Now they tell me that they are no longer allowed to reduce the value of the coupon if it is more than the price of the item...more than one cashier have told me this. At first I thought it was just one difficult cashier but apparently not the case. They said they can't do it because it is cheating the manufacturer. Umm pretty much every store does it and within the same company of stores ie no frill, loblaws, SDM, etc so I call bullshxt on that. Some cashiers are great I look for them otherwise it can be a miserable experience.
    Yeah, it pisses me off, i'd rather be denied doing something right out that being able to do it with one cashier and then not another. I say, take the time and TRAIN all of the cashiers on coupon, price match and other policies before you throw them to the lions (or I guess the Canucks ), and to go on the coupon price reduction, yeah, it seems to be an issue just about everywhere I go, some give it at full, others don't. It just gets too confusing to keep up with, and for your store, do they just not accept coupons that are of a higher value than the item, or do they put them through at full value regardless? I know when I shop back at school, Zehrs and RCSS don't give the overage and reduce the coupon while one of my WalMarts still gave overage (it got me 4 boxes of pasta for -$0.10 and won a $50 GC for donating them to my school)
    walkonby and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Insomnia or trouble to feel at sleep ....too much thinking of things I got to get accomplished
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, Jun 7th, 2016 at 01:49 PM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Broken my favorite cup........
    macw1960, lecale and toronto166 like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Broken my favorite cup........
    That sucks cath, can you Gorilla Glue it? (That's our current household fave fixer.)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Toddlers. Both of them 😓 I swear daily they plot new ways to send me over the edge! Lol... Today was breaking up big brother from choke holding little brother. Then stopping little brother from throwing his lunch to the dogs and both brothers laughing historically over that. And now trying to ignore the fact older brother will not stop asking me to fix his train he pulverized into 756 pieces! While little brother smashes his car against the wall... Not enough coffee in the world today.

Add to that a lovely migraine that's growing because of the pressure outside... Imma die today! 😓

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    That sucks cath, can you Gorilla Glue it? (That's our current household fave fixer.)
    No it is in pieces and in the garbage

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Well, I did post on their facebook page in what I believe was a very polite manner and they removed the comment from the page. Well, I will be emailing them now to let them know
    Looks like they delete all the negative feedbacks/reviews. #Shady

I am being way too lazy these days! #Sleep for life :p Anyway, Bay called me asking if I made a purchase, looks like someone tried to use my id and I was so sleepy and I said NO and hanged up
    Last edited by Arvilish; Tue, Jun 7th, 2016 at 04:30 PM.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

My cute little African Violet plant was thrown out by accident! I was so upset, it was actually blooming and doing well. Will have to wait for a sale to buy a replacement.
    macw1960 and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Way too many spelling errors in the brag section >.<
    GoJays, macw1960, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Cannot get my 2 olds computers to work for taking on pictures off with a usb thing .........I will have to pay someone to do it .....yikes
    macw1960 and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

So tired of DH's constant condescending attitude about women's " inability" to drive. THEN KARAMA CAME THROUGH FOR ME!!! While turning the truck and trailer around, he jackknifed it thus taking out his rear signal light and breaking off the under storage access door on the front of the trailer!!! And then he managed to rip the rain guard off the entrance door so now the door can't be opened.
    Rant because now we have extra repairs to pay for but smiling because he had it coming!!!!!
    Just call me Wolfie

Thread Information