User Tag List

Page 505 of 654 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 503 504 505 506 507 515 555 605 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I hurt my back while mowing the lawn a couple of days ago. I thought it was better until today when I tripped over a dog. Now I can't move, bend over, pick up anything or even shift position without hurting. So dumb.

But one good thing I did find out today, I can shoot anyone that makes me fear for my personal safety on my property. But I can't if they are stealing something in my yard. Good information to have.
    Just call me Wolfie

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Sounds like stupid injuries week. I blacked out at my computer and hit my face on my desk and the floor...bloody nose, black eye, scraped cheek. Now I'm only fit to go shopping at Walmart.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Oh you girls. Feel better soon X 2 <3

My rant is about me being unable to adjust to busy, loud and crowded areas. I went to the CNE and literally every building was PACKED and people just waltz around like they are the only ones there.

My therapist said " Exposure is the best way to overcome anxiety " and boy it's not looking that great.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

sushi should never ever ever contain dried out tinned tuna....Blah!

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    sushi should never ever ever contain dried out tinned tuna....Blah!
    I bought a California roll in an Alberta grocery store once and the avocado was crunchy.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    More of an annoyance than a rant: I'm not adding to your YT view count just because you're too lazy to type out your deals. I'm not that interested.
    YES! THIS!!! I just skip right over those brags and move on to the next post. *yawn*
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

if you call someone out for being a jerk, why do people suddenly think you are the rude one for daring to say something? Why is it so taboo to point out when someone doesn't have basic human respect?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Last edited by Cata; Sun, Sep 4th, 2016 at 03:56 PM. Reason: double post
    ROMEO, Ciel and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Lost my bus card, used it one day only. Looked everywhere, tore my place upside down, still no bus card and now I gotta clean up the mess I made 😓
    heartgirl99, ROMEO, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Loud, rowdy drunks at 10:30pm hooting and hollering.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

The types of people this website attracts sometimes..

heartgirl99, Ciel, GoJays and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Family!!! People, I am dealing with my own stuff. I don't need yours too
    heartgirl99, Ciel, Candini and 1 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Loud, rowdy drunks at 10:30pm hooting and hollering.
    Oh my god I hear you. I still have THOSE neighbours that party with EDM dance music and scream at 3 a.m. on weekdays. At least it's once a month now instead of 3x a week
    heartgirl99, Ciel, Candini and 1 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

When young women are denied education because ...

Kind of sad that a middle schooler has to plead her case like this to a bunch of adults who should know better, but such is the world we live in. Girls and women are constantly having to fight for equal treatment and to not be considered a “distraction” to the education of a boy.
    Fellow student Sophia said, “My problem with the dress code is that 100% of the students that get sent home are female.In a way, you’re telling a girl that boys are more entitled to their education than she is. And I don’t think that’s acceptable.”
    Bingo. It’s absolutely unacceptable in every way. Alisa recounted a situation with a female student where her skirt was “too short” and she was forced to sit in the principal’s office for hours while staff tried getting a hold of her parents. As Alisa points out, not only did she miss out on her education that day, she was also embarrassed by the ordeal.

And before anyone clutches pearls and says girls need dress code stipulations more than boys because of the varying kinds of clothing they can wear, consider that these students aren’t saying there should be no dress code. Just that it shouldn’t focus on so many female body parts, obsessing over specifics like midriff, shoulder, collarbone, legs and visible bra straps.
    After hearing their testimony, the school board agreed there needed to be changes to the current rules, so a committee was formed. It was made up of students (including Sophia), parents, teachers and community leaders like Lisa Frack, president of the Oregon chapter of the National Organization of Women. “We don’t want to link clothing and learning. You can’t learn math better or worse whether you have a tie on or a collared shirt or a tank top,” Frack said.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

+1 ^

I`ve been sexually harassed fully clothed, covered up, middle of winter wearing a full length parka. Tank tops aren`t the problem.
    Teach boys that girls aren`t sexual objects.

Thread Information