User Tag List

Page 507 of 654 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 505 506 507 508 509 517 557 607 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

SDM cashier separated the transaction, lost out on 2000pts! I m in the process of contacting their head office to see if they can combine the two so I can get the pts....sigh

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thunder storms killing the satellite signal. The Jays are losing but still.....
    walkonby, Lyssia510 and wolfwoman like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Thunder storms killing the satellite signal. The Jays are losing but still.....
    we were bummed as well but had the radio nearby to keep tuned in and then as soon as the tv signal returned we'd switch back. Don't think hubby was ever a boy scout but he sure was prepared!

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Sat down to watch the Jays game tonight with my DH at 9, we had PVR'd it so we could watch it together.
    Phone rang in the first inning, it was PC financial peddling an identity theft package. He asked me how my night was going and I said I just sat down to watch the Jays game, He replies with, I am so happy New York won tonight they are my team.
    Thanks for calling at 9 at night and ruining my evening, freaking imbecile.

Second rant....Blue Jays really need to start playing baseball, their bats are atrocious.
    Last edited by thriftygranny; Thu, Sep 8th, 2016 at 01:16 AM.
    GoJays, walkonby, Candini and 4 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Order Dominos pizza for supper. It was literally the grossiest pizza I've ever had(none of us could eat more than two bites, it was that gross). Called to complain and they offered to replace my order (tonight only.) Why would I want more disgusting pizza that we won't eat?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

New coupons were added to the coupon board - didn't have time to look or pick any up as I rushed out of the store to head to an appt. Went back today and all coupons gone...what the?! The only ones left were for recipes or some random ones that have been hanging for awhile. Went through some aisles and the same thing - all that was left was the contraption they use to attach the coupons. Who needs to take that many, and why?? Great to know I have a coupon pad stealer in my neck of the woods...ugh
    CADDLE APP REFERRAL LINK: http://dev.caddle.ca/signup/referral/565f84b25049b

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Realized my middle daughter is insane.

400ml french's mustard. $3.29 no coupon used
    30pk q-tips $2.99
    Tweets77, GoJays, Candini and 5 others like this.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

People nervy enough to sell items in mom groups that they clearly got for free via CK51

$20 for Sunlight laundry pacs

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

^ Kijiji is full of those plus sampler sellers; I used to see many selling Tide pods samples YUCK
    toronto166 likes this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

The person following me around to sign me up for the store credit card

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    YES!! This! I have them at the gas pumps while I'm busy pumping gas! PISS OFF I'M ALREADY PAYING WITH YOUR DAMN CREDIT CARD!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I hate this thing --> ###
    It used to be such a quiet, innocuous little symbol.
    Now it makes people stupid.
    You guessed it, I don't do twitter.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Thank you for this, I thought I was the only one with this problem. I don't remember if they even carry XL anymore but even those don't fit me. . I shop at Victoria Secret but I'm stuck buying granny panties ( love them) because they don't make XL in the styles I would like to buy. ( boy shorts, no seams)

This is gonna sound weird but, I have even thought of asking someone who I think would wear a size bigger than me, where they buy their undergarments

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    La Senza Underwear. I generally go to Pink because I like their colors and patterns. LS had a sale today and figured, why the hell not.

Um, explain how somebody that shops "petites" is a large in underwear. I said to the worker their sizes are extremely non consecutive, " Oh no, they fit true to size. " Pffft.

If I'm a large, whats considered a small or extra small? You categorize yourself as adult clothing (Clearly by the type of lingerie they display) so supply " adult " sizing.

No wonder why girls have eating disorders and self esteem issues.
    JadeAngel, Candini and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    LOL (Story time) My partner and I were shopping at no frills when one of those stupid metal signs fell and hit his foot, low and behold who turns up behind him? " Hello sir! Do you have a PC Financial Mastercard?!" * partner trying to breathe, screeching with agony and a few choice words mumbled *

SOB. Sales guy saw the whole thing happen and STILL tried getting his commission. Sneaky sneaky!
    Last edited by Candini; Sun, Sep 11th, 2016 at 11:35 AM. Reason: i kan spellz

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    Thank you for this, I thought I was the only one with this problem. I don't remember if they even carry XL anymore but even those don't fit me. . I shop at Victoria Secret but I'm stuck buying granny panties ( love them) because they don't make XL in the styles I would like to buy. ( boy shorts, no seams)

This is gonna sound weird but, I have even thought of asking someone who I think would wear a size bigger than me, where they buy their undergarments
    It's complete BS. The girl who said they were true to fit was the same size as me. I measured my body when I came home, being the paranoid one.
    Ever since the owner of La Senza passed away it's gone downhill. They call thongs "g strings" , petite women large, everything is stamped with " LA SENZA " all over the waist band.

Ask away in beauty section here if you`re shy! i`m sure some ladies can help you out
    toronto166 likes this.

Thread Information