User Tag List

Page 518 of 654 FirstFirst ... 18 418 468 508 516 517 518 519 520 528 568 618 ... LastLast
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Walking yesterday from doing errands. I`m miles away and trip on a raised piece of sidewalk. My coffee and bags go flying, probably looked like I was loaded. My foot and knee are all murked now, my backs aching from walking on my not gimpy foot/leg. Ugh.

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^ distracted walking
    @
    ;

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

People who get drunk and go shopping.

Woman comes storming in asking for something, can barely speak properly. Sorry, don`t have time to listen to your BS and by the way, we CLOSED 5 minutes ago. You can leave now...

"You and everyone here are f*cking idiots!"

Okay, now you can go back to the bottle you crawled out of.

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Wait times for doctors in Canada.

Short staffed at work so not even allowed to take a day off to go get medical tests done
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Go get it looked at. I fell and sprained my ankle in July. Refuses to heal. I've been to 4 different doctors and only one yesterday decided that maybe an xray is in order. Now I have to take time off work to go get the xray done, but getting the time off is another story...

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Walking yesterday from doing errands. I`m miles away and trip on a raised piece of sidewalk. My coffee and bags go flying, probably looked like I was loaded. My foot and knee are all murked now, my backs aching from walking on my not gimpy foot/leg. Ugh.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rock lobster View Post
    LMFAO ... wow !! Why would trump grabbed this poor pussy !!! Guess he's not to particular what one he gets LMFAO
    Tweets77, barbis9 and Davetherave like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

it was windy today. a flying bug went into one of my eyes as i was walking home this afternoon. i rushed home and put water on my eye and tried to get it out. i felt something was in my eye but i didn't see anything when i looked in a mirror. so i stopped after a while.. then i tried water again and rolled my eyes around until i finally see a blackish thing stuck inside on the side but inside. i cupped water in my hands and put my eye into them a few times. when i finally got it out.. i forgot to be calm and i just rushed to flush it away (because i don't like bugs).. then i put more water. my eye feel so irritated. the bug was dead but i'm worried if there are some parts of it in my eye and i have no eye drops....................
    i didn't want to go back outside to get eye drops.

i googled it and it seems like it's normal to get bugs in your eye when cycling.. etc. but i was walking...
    did i mention i don't like bugs.. and there were several times some bugs kept flying towards me today..

i want colder weather.. like snow.. that will be a bug-less season right?

now i'm gonna worry and not be able to sleep. sighs
    Last edited by Aquaria; Tue, Oct 18th, 2016 at 11:19 PM.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

You'll survive. A nat flew into my eye the other day. It's annoying yeah, you're eye probably got scratched from you trying to get it out.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Two weeks post sinus surgery and right sinus is still stuffed up and sore throat. I know its all normal and can take 12 weeks to heal but I miss breathing out of my sinuses. I keep thinking of the big picture - clear sinuses and no sinuses infections. uggg

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Toddlers. Oh. My. Gaaawwwwdddddddd! If I open up one more flipping banana that he doesn't even take a bite off, I'm going to jump off a fracking bridge. Ugh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Holy Bat Crap!!! DH tried to feed the horses by himself yesterday, so sweet and so dumb!!! Just because I can do it doesn't mean he can. So they bolted and he tried to chase them down with the quad. He finally got them locked in the front yard but not before ripping a massive hole in the new dog fencing. So now there is a new thing to fix and pay for. I told him that I would feed them when I got out of emergency. I had to be literally picked up and stuffed into a car because it looked like I was having a heart attack. Turns out it was a panic attack, scared the crap out of me, DH and friends. Doc told me if it happens again to get to the hospital ASAP as it could be a real one next time. Life just keeps on getting better.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I can't find the dog or the owner of the dog that bit me last week(they live in my neighbourhood) and if I don't find them by tomorrow and report them to public health so the dog can be monitored I have to get the rabbies shot.
    My new job doesn't have the schedule for next week yet so I don't even know when I can go to get these shots, just started on Monday so it's not like I can be asking for time off already.
    Damn dog bit through my only pair of jeans that fit and I can't find another pair that fits as good as they did.
    I have a crazy amount of pain in my left side under my ribs, I can't walk, talk, cough, eat, breathe, sit or sleep without being in pain and have no time to see the doctor until Friday.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Holy Bat Crap!!! DH tried to feed the horses by himself yesterday, so sweet and so dumb!!! Just because I can do it doesn't mean he can. So they bolted and he tried to chase them down with the quad. He finally got them locked in the front yard but not before ripping a massive hole in the new dog fencing. So now there is a new thing to fix and pay for. I told him that I would feed them when I got out of emergency. I had to be literally picked up and stuffed into a car because it looked like I was having a heart attack. Turns out it was a panic attack, scared the crap out of me, DH and friends. Doc told me if it happens again to get to the hospital ASAP as it could be a real one next time. Life just keeps on getting better.
    Sometimes people should not try to be helpful!
    Sorry to hear about your panic attack, they can be scary as hell sometimes.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I can't find the dog or the owner of the dog that bit me last week(they live in my neighbourhood) and if I don't find them by tomorrow and report them to public health so the dog can be monitored I have to get the rabbies shot.
    My new job doesn't have the schedule for next week yet so I don't even know when I can go to get these shots, just started on Monday so it's not like I can be asking for time off already.
    Damn dog bit through my only pair of jeans that fit and I can't find another pair that fits as good as they did.
    I have a crazy amount of pain in my left side under my ribs, I can't walk, talk, cough, eat, breathe, sit or sleep without being in pain and have no time to see the doctor until Friday.
    Pain under your left rib is usually something with your stomach , you should try to get it checked out asap.
    Are you on good terms with your neighbors? To ask around to see if they know anything about the dog or the owner?
    Hate to say it, I have not heard good things about rabbies shots..

Regarding your job, as awkward as it is to ask for time off early, pretty sure your boss would sympathize with you for something pretty serious. Just get a doctors note if necessary

Thread Information