User Tag List

Page 523 of 654 FirstFirst ... 23 423 473 513 521 522 523 524 525 533 573 623 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,845 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

PSA: typing "no" is the opposite of "np"

Don't try to educate me on internet lingo. You made a typo that completely changed the meaning of your statement and wasted tons of my time
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

3 a.m. - coffee maker doesn't work (I'm sure husband can fix it, he's done it before)
    However, I tried to improvise a drip, but that was disgusting.
    Luckily, found the Nescafe samples so am having to have instant...

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

our k-cup machine is going -its an original 7 years old -lucky I have a regular coffee machine downstairs in basement -kept it just incase

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

I always have a brand new drip coffeemaker sitting in the basement "just in case" !!! You never know when your coffeemaker is going to die on you!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I`ve never owned a coffee maker lol. I`ve always had instant. I like the Nescafe Hazelnut one and French Vanilla. Super tasty

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There's no such thing as instant coffee.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tweets77 View Post
    I always have a brand new drip coffeemaker sitting in the basement "just in case" !!! You never know when your coffeemaker is going to die on you!
    We have had a new one in storage for at least six years (we moved here three years ago). Husband has always been stubborn and wanted to fix the Mr. Coffee.
    However, today he went down and found the new one - it's just being cleaned now. It's a cheap Black and Decker, so hoping it's okay - I think I paid ten bucks for it.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I don't know what I would do if my Keurig coffee machine broke. I don't even have a kettle or a spare coffee machine in the house.
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i have huge pet peeve with Micheals website.....they have NO PRICES for thier products!!!! arrgghhhhhh!

another comment, but not quite a rant...i saw a totally RED xmas tree at canadian tire...it has to be the ugliest thing....lol
    Newfiescreech, barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

So I`ve been sick for almost 2 weeks with a cold/throat irritation thing and then this morning I wake up with a bloody nose and my eyes are swollen shut with mucous (yum!)

Polysporin is close to $20 for pink eye drops. Candini's hack - water down alcohol and swipe your eyes with it. It hurts about 30x more than the drops do but at least I saved $20

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

^ I mean first aid alcohol. Not the one you drink. I`m not that underprivileged.

I`m also not a doctor and so I don`t get sued I highly suggest you don`t do that lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

^phew!!!

*get well soon*
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

There must be something the the water because my Tassimo died too. Purchased another and it didn't work. Exchanged it for another and YAHOO!! Thank goodness it worked because I couldn't take another day of hubby not having coffee.
    All weekend DH was a miserable old %#%#% and no one could do anything right.
    And because he never keeps his truck filled or track of his wallet, I get a call today to bring his wallet and a jerry can into town because his truck was dry. Sigh, I may reconsider being a non-drinker.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    48 (96%)

Well, the unthinkable has actually happened:

Donald J. Trump has been elected the 45th president of the United States of America.

I absolutely can't believe this racist, sexist, homophobic, incompetent, egomaniacal degenerate is now the most powerful person in the world. This is a man who has scammed millions of dollars from people, has not paid taxes for 18 years, has dodged the draft 5 times, doesn't believe POWs are war heroes, advocates using torture tactics, brags about committing sexual assault, mocks the disabled, fat shames women, behaves like a playground bully, thinks climate change is a hoax, praises and admires dictators, vows to repeal women's reproductive rights, encourages political violence, and is officially supported by the Klu Klux Klan.

The global impact of Trump as president will be severe and take decades to recover from. It's sad/funny that this may actually lead to American "refugees" as some people are now considering leaving the US. The Canadian immigration website literally crashed several times tonight.

I am utterly shocked, devastated, nauseated and depressed. My brain is simply refusing to accept Trump as president.
    It feels like the twilight zone. America, what the f**k have you done?!

Name:  giphy.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  22.3 KB
    CARROT REWARDS: referral code: ritap0199 for bonus +50 Scene Pts/+400 Petro Pts!
    TL/WL:
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/424052-ft-5-agropur-cheese-lf-fpc-gc-make-offer-canada/#post6843131

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

What. The. F*** America! What the h*ll just happened!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information