User Tag List

Page 531 of 654 FirstFirst ... 31 431 481 521 529 530 531 532 533 541 581 631 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,965 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    If you have to play Christmas music....please play the same song through out the store.And not have areas where two or more songs are conflicting
    Good point! Call it retail fails 101.
    Last edited by Ciel; Sat, Dec 3rd, 2016 at 10:28 PM.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Christmas music... for the love of God make it stop... I listen to it all day at work (unintentionally, of course) then to do groceries after work, it's playing there too!

Mariah Carrey makes my ears bleed.
    There's about 15 other versions of "All I want for Christmas" if you don't enjoy the Mariah one. Had to listen to them all on repeat yesterday.
    Ciel, Candini, wolfwoman and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went to Asian Grocery, brought some beef Flank. After cooking it, its not even beef, its pork! Totally got scam big time!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    Went to Asian Grocery, brought some beef Flank. After cooking it, its not even beef, its pork! Totally got scam big time!
    @cinpow excuse me for asking but how could that happen and i hope you took it back and raised all hell.
    Ciel and cinpow like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was charged for beef flank and it was labelled as beef at store. It did looked a bit pale red than normal beef, but thought it was just the lighting in store. $16 worth of beef is now pork! OMG!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    There's about 15 other versions of "All I want for Christmas" if you don't enjoy the Mariah one. Had to listen to them all on repeat yesterday.

Where's GoJays hair ripping out gif?! That god damn screeching. It played TWICE today.

Ciel, GoJays, walkonby and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

for you:

Where's GoJays hair ripping out gif?! That god damn screeching. It played TWICE today.
    Ciel, Candini and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

^ Thank you! I need it again

Long story (I`ll try to shorten it.)

Bought something for DD back in September (VIA check)
    I received the items before the payment went through, thought my payment got lost or something.
    Check didn`t get processed by company until beginning of November.
    My bank bounced it and slapped me with a $45 fee.
    I called the bank, flipped out, figured they dealt with the payment. (And credited me back $25 of the fee.)
    I emailed the company after the check got cashed/bounced complaining about the delay, they emailed me back regarding a $15 fee for my check bouncing. WTF? and LOL told them nope, not paying that. They apologized for "the delay" and again, no mention of them not having the money.
    I went on with my life, figuring everything was sorted out.

Today I get ANOTHER noticed dated 2 weeks ago saying I have 15 days to pay them or they're going to give me a fee again. WHY is this ongoing almost 4 months now?!

I called CS , the woman was super snobby, I told her to kick rocks regarding the fee and I`d just pay for what I was originally supposed to get , you know, BACK IN SEPTEMBER.

$25 worth of products turns into $60 worth of fees. fml

Ciel, Lyssia510 and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

My VISA gift card expired....still had a balance on it. Called the 1-800 number to order replacement card and they said to call back in 3-5 business days to request it?? Why can't I request it now! And last I checked, it was illegal in Canada to have expiry dates on gift cards so what the heck, Visa?? Never ever buying Visa gift cards again. Stay away from them, people! Do not buy for xmas gifts unless you want the giftee to hate you.
    JadeAngel, Ciel, wolfwoman and 1 others like this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    My VISA gift card expired....still had a balance on it. Called the 1-800 number to order replacement card and they said to call back in 3-5 business days to request it?? Why can't I request it now! And last I checked, it was illegal in Canada to have expiry dates on gift cards so what the heck, Visa?? Never ever buying Visa gift cards again. Stay away from them, people! Do not buy for xmas gifts unless you want the giftee to hate you.
    Mind boggles when the business tells you to try again later.

I watched the CBC Marketplace episode (online) concerning Air Miles (Dream) being super hard to redeem. One of the five AM collectors in the episode had called the call centre at about 3:30pm and heard a message about it being past operating hours and call disconnected. It was not yet 6pm when centre usually closes. A second collector (VIP one) managed to get a CSR on the phone and after she said her piece, the man who was disconnected got on the call to explain his situation.

Note to self-avoid contests with prepaid credit gift cards (I've entered a few).
    walkonby and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Someone is giving me a chance to rip them off; Anything from Guerlain but I don't know what to get!
    Ciel and Davetherave like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Don't you deduct the amount of every check you write from the balance in your account when you write the check? Checks are good for 6 months so this is your responsibility.

^ Thank you! I need it again

Long story (I`ll try to shorten it.)

Bought something for DD back in September (VIA check)
    I received the items before the payment went through, thought my payment got lost or something.
    Check didn`t get processed by company until beginning of November.
    My bank bounced it and slapped me with a $45 fee.
    I called the bank, flipped out, figured they dealt with the payment. (And credited me back $25 of the fee.)
    I emailed the company after the check got cashed/bounced complaining about the delay, they emailed me back regarding a $15 fee for my check bouncing. WTF? and LOL told them nope, not paying that. They apologized for "the delay" and again, no mention of them not having the money.
    I went on with my life, figuring everything was sorted out.

Today I get ANOTHER noticed dated 2 weeks ago saying I have 15 days to pay them or they're going to give me a fee again. WHY is this ongoing almost 4 months now?!

I called CS , the woman was super snobby, I told her to kick rocks regarding the fee and I`d just pay for what I was originally supposed to get , you know, BACK IN SEPTEMBER.

$25 worth of products turns into $60 worth of fees. fml

Ciel and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    Someone is giving me a chance to rip them off; Anything from Guerlain but I don't know what to get!
    Don't want you to rip anyone off, but I'm a huge fan of Shalimar - haven't had any for years, though, it's pricey.
    Ciel and Arvilish like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post

visa gift cards shouldn't expire.. BUT after a set amount of time (usually 12 months) they can start charging you a monthly maintenance fee that basically eats up your balance rather quickly. may mall gift cards are similar
    Ciel, seylz_gurl and Davetherave like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

In this economy (since 2008),I'm surprised any company would wait two months to process cheques at their bank. @Candini is right to pursue the matter with her bank and the company as she paid for her order.
    JadeAngel, GoJays, Candini and 2 others like this.

Thread Information