User Tag List

Page 541 of 654 FirstFirst ... 41 441 491 531 539 540 541 542 543 551 591 641 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,115 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    grrrr! That reminds me I goofed up and lost out on getting $20.00 of free stuff at GT. The cards were given out before Xmas if you had spent a certain amount....so I had 2 of these " save $10.00 off any " ...bla, bla bla. There did not have to me a minimum purchase made, I love that. ( I was looking forward to loading up the belt in 2 separate shops with $10.01 of stuff and it would be free )

But I read the date wrong and totally missed out on using them!! I thought it was valid after Xmas, turns out it was a week before.....wah!!!
    I used them and they ended up having so many exclusions, basically only good on clothes so I got him socks for work
    walkonby, Lyssia510 and wolfwoman like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I used them and they ended up having so many exclusions, basically only good on clothes so I got him socks for work
    yeah, I knew about all the exclusions but the fact that I could just get whatever item(s) of clothing for free was so exciting. Oh well....I blew that chance, gotta wait till next year now

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I`m probably going to offend someone here, but here goes..

So over the past few days I`ve seen numerous occasions of parents that clearly don`t give a sh*t about their 2 or more children.

Took DD skating. One kid was running wild and nearly got hit by the Zamboni when they buzzed to clear the ice. A bystander grabbed her coat just in time and yanked her off the rink.

Today I`m shopping with DD , this woman is on one side of the store and you can hear the kids on the complete opposite side laughing and running. They come back to her and she starts screaming in front of the poor cashier at her kids for all to hear. What's funny is the kid is laughing at her and screaming back at her!! (Maybe 9 years old??) What a sense of accomplishment as a parent!

Straight up - it looks like their breeding simply for the sake of collecting a check every month.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Also someone stole my Tide laundry detergent? Who does that?
    Lyssia510, wolfwoman and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Also someone stole my Tide laundry detergent? Who does that?
    From a shared laundry room?? If so, put another jug of soap out but fill it halfway with bleach. That will stop them.
    JadeAngel, Poirot, GoJays and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    I`m probably going to offend someone here, but here goes..

So over the past few days I`ve seen numerous occasions of parents that clearly don`t give a sh*t about their 2 or more children.

Took DD skating. One kid was running wild and nearly got hit by the Zamboni when they buzzed to clear the ice. A bystander grabbed her coat just in time and yanked her off the rink.

Today I`m shopping with DD , this woman is on one side of the store and you can hear the kids on the complete opposite side laughing and running. They come back to her and she starts screaming in front of the poor cashier at her kids for all to hear. What's funny is the kid is laughing at her and screaming back at her!! (Maybe 9 years old??) What a sense of accomplishment as a parent!

Straight up - it looks like their breeding simply for the sake of collecting a check every month.
    The truth hurts some people and then they get all indignant and self-righteous. How dare you criticize their little darlings?
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

My bro got me banned from reddit after he went little nut on some comments LOL...what is this guy made of!
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

why is this woman smiling?

http://ottawacitizen.com/opinion/col...s-on-taxes-ugh

...."
    In Ontario, we have the income tax, the first income surtax, the second income surtax, the health tax, multiple taxes on beer, wine and cigarettes, and of course, the HST, which taxes almost all the goods you buy and the services you receive, from getting your hair cut to fixing up your home. The new, carbon-busting Ontario tax on gasoline will soon join this crowded field.
    The pièce de résistance in the tax world, though, is the tax on taxes. There was a bit of a stir a few days ago when CTV revealed that HST will be charged on the carbon tax. It is, of course, an outrage, but sadly not a surprise........"
    GoJays, walkonby and coupongirl99 like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Well, today was the last and final straw with my local RCSS (AJAX), I AM DONE SHOPPING THERE!!! Along with my step mother, we will be taking virtually all of our shopping to Whitby RCSS instead...

I was taking part in the Honey Shreddies in their last day from YIG & Loblaws PM'ing. PM'ing almost had an issue there when I had the eight on the belt and said I was PM'ing them, but she quickly went quiet when I said multiple stores (falling under their own PM policy), but then when the coupons for them came around, I had tingles in my body I was so mad with them!!!

I was told "Since the coupon says one per purchase, we can only do one on the transaction" and when I cam back at this with my, albeit,only two year of knowledge that this is not the case and cashiers never really understand the wording, she came back with "Oh, they always read it wrong, so you shouldn't have been getting it all that time", I'm sorry?!?!?, I have used numerous coupons, talked with numerous managers and supervisors and was always found to be right as that is what the wording means, not one per transaction, one per item so you can not double or triple coupon. She talked to her "Supervisor" who agreed with her over the phone. At this point, I'm ready to snap so I ask to speak directly with the supervisor who is none the less, someone who I have already dealt with before and someone who is far from supervisor material with coupons at this store before and he once again agreed with the cashier but said that "we'll do it this one time for you", well, that was it. I did end up getting the cereal but on the way out filled out a nice complaint card for the manager of the store. EVERY TIME and I MEAN EVERY TIME I have shopped at this store, I have dealt with issue after issue in EVERY department in this store and can not deal with the stress that they cause me any longer. My step mother has the issue that they seem to care more about ethnic food than just general food products (nothing against ethnic foods, just the fact that they are taking over the entire store) and that they don't seem to bother to carry their own brand of items at times, and for such generic things as CHICKEN STRIPS!!!!! They (pardon my language) have their heads lodged so far up their behind they don't know up from down!!!!!!!!!! My last major issue was with the meat department (back when they actually decided to stock the shelves in the meat department as they have looked like a barren wasteland for the past two or more weeks) with PM'ing Farm Boy (which is stated in their damn policy right on the meat counter!!!) and it was on reduced meat (30% off meat sticker) which I have done before without issue at their store and from memory at other RCSS' as well. At first it was a "no", but then the meat "supervisor" said, "It's the s**t stuff anyways, just do it". Boy oh boy did I have a field day with this, right when I got home, I was on their page and messaged in about the issue that this employee is a real piece of work (had many other issues with him before).

Rant over, they lost our families business and thank you for listening to my long winded rant about those idiots working at RCSS Ajax!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by johnb56789; Thu, Jan 5th, 2017 at 10:54 AM.
    walkonby likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

If the start to 2017 is any indication as to how to the rest of the year is going to go, I'm going to bed and not waking up until 2018.
    Candini, wolfwoman and Davetherave like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

bananas went up in price.....hrmph!!!
    wolfwoman likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

FreshCo has decided that their limit if 2 items is not only for price matching but anything in the store. It wasn't even a sale item!
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post
    why is this woman smiling?

http://ottawacitizen.com/opinion/col...s-on-taxes-ugh

...."
    In Ontario, we have the income tax, the first income surtax, the second income surtax, the health tax, multiple taxes on beer, wine and cigarettes, and of course, the HST, which taxes almost all the goods you buy and the services you receive, from getting your hair cut to fixing up your home. The new, carbon-busting Ontario tax on gasoline will soon join this crowded field.
    The pièce de résistance in the tax world, though, is the tax on taxes. There was a bit of a stir a few days ago when CTV revealed that HST will be charged on the carbon tax. It is, of course, an outrage, but sadly not a surprise........"
    That is her "oh you found a new way to tax we can can claim helps people" smile
    heartgirl99 likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

FreshCo has decided that their limit if 2 items is not only for price matching but anything in the store. It wasn't even a sale item!
    Well, I can say if that is the case with Freshco stores across the province, they'll definitely have an uproar brought against them. I'll try to check out my end (@ Pickering & Whitby) and see if they have this outrageous sounding policy in play

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

So if I'm making chilli I cant buy more then two peppers, two onions, two packs of beef... two cans of tomatoes... two cans of beans 😂 they thought this one through lmao... I'm gunna go out on a limb and say you got a douche cashier trying to make your life difficult. That's an extremely stupid policy... like beyond mind blowing. I bought beans once and was told they limit to 20 no matter what the product is or if on sale. (I had 24 cans) which I was fine with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information