User Tag List

Page 543 of 654 FirstFirst ... 43 443 493 533 541 542 543 544 545 553 593 643 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,145 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Watching nbc's coverage of the golden globes red carpet to see all the beautiful gowns. They told us about them and the trends for fashion that we were seeing. Problem is 90% of the people they showed were male. The whole point of the red carpet traditionally is to showcase the women's fashion, saw about 3 female stars during the hour.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Yesterday I working at Zehrs doing marketing here in Guelph - woman uses child seat in the cart for her dog. I love animals - I have four cats but as the dog comes by I start sneezing as I am allergic - just the smell sometimes sets me off. Then a kid sees the dog and starts crying - scared of the dog and people are just avoiding this couple. The dog is licking the seat and just hyper. She covers the dog with a blanket but I guess the manager told her not to go shopping with the dog - so he waited inside at the entrance while the woman shopped. Why do you go shopping with your pet - she saw how everyone reacted yet she continues to shop. All I can say is meh..

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Girls (I`d say women but...) who are my age still living the dream at Mom and Dad's house having food and gas and shelter and everything else paid for and their partner lives with them and they don`t work like damn not sure if I should be jealous or feel extremely sorry for them.

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

feel sorry for them, they're still children

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rock lobster View Post
    feel sorry for them, they're still children
    Yup...unless thy are unable physically or mentally to look after themselves, of course.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Unless it is a service dog, it should be removed from the store? It really surprises me the places people try to take their animals and I am a huge pet lover. One woman recently brought her bulldog to the movies. He was sitting on the reclining chair beside her. Opening night for the movie so packed, the staff had to ask her to put him on the floor 3 times before instead of telling her to remove it said she would have to buy a ticket for it? Who brings their dog to date night? The guy left as soon as the movie ended, guess there were no drinks or second date

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    Yesterday I working at Zehrs doing marketing here in Guelph - woman uses child seat in the cart for her dog. I love animals - I have four cats but as the dog comes by I start sneezing as I am allergic - just the smell sometimes sets me off. Then a kid sees the dog and starts crying - scared of the dog and people are just avoiding this couple. The dog is licking the seat and just hyper. She covers the dog with a blanket but I guess the manager told her not to go shopping with the dog - so he waited inside at the entrance while the woman shopped. Why do you go shopping with your pet - she saw how everyone reacted yet she continues to shop. All I can say is meh..
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    Someone here takes their "service dog" on the bus and the thing is so old its legs are as stiff as table legs. I don't know what "service" it could provide besides being something so set your coffee on...

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

There are BIKINS out in stores!!!!
    Newfiescreech, barbis9 and Ciel like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    There are BIKINS out in stores!!!!
    Yes, some people can plan for warm vacations and cruises already by shopping for swimwear. I can best hope for is a salt cave visit or steam from a cooking pot. Bonus points if I see Hawaii Magazine photos on Twitter!!

But all year round, most womens' fashions for tops/dresses seem to be sleeveless or cap-sleeved. Canada has a big temperature range and it's not warm enough for the clothing mfrs to make me believe I can wear their garb all year round.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Rocky likes bikinis.

Natalka, barbis9, GoJays and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

My parents do not seem to have learned from today's drama. Mom is relieved and Dad has not risen above his ignorance.
    I learned that Gail Vaz-Oxlade was on the money about saving for needs and emergencies>I do not have the resources and I had no options beyond getting informed online.
    My sibling cannot always save my parents from their home issues-he is going to complain about the money spent soon enough. I have to consider if I have money later this year, whether to pay a portion of today's costs just to offset the money issue.
    Newfiescreech and barbis9 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

grown kids who don't save xmas bills !!!
    and I have 2 items I need to register for a year warrenty

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

ok.. i just need to rant about the airmiles program... i'm not a huge airmiles person.. i don't play the bonuses especially since safeway has left the island, it's pretty hard to collect bonuses on the island..i've hit my point of having the card in my wallet so i just want to use up my 580 airmiles and call it a day... well, i can't, it seems all my miles collected were collected under "dream miles" not "cash miles" because i guess i was a fool and didn't realize this and never converted/transferred when(more likely if) i had the chance when the airmiles program essentially split into 2 separate programs... and unless you have a crazy amount of dream miles, your miles are pretty much useless, all merchandise offered in the program is wildly inflated cost wise that you need a massive amount of airmiles to buy (which my measly 580 doesn't even put a dent in) i don't even have enough airmiles for a single night in a hotel!.. and i'll admit it pisses me off that i have to abandon all these miles, which took YEARS to earn and the money spent to earn them (and in the end, airmiles wins!) or continue to carry around this card, scanning it for the next 10 years to try and possibly get enough for some over inflated over priced item that i probably don't even want, just to be able to spend these miles

all i wanted to do was exchange these for cineplex tickets, or buy cineplex gift cards at my local thriftys store and call it a day...
    Last edited by Midnightly; Tue, Jan 10th, 2017 at 04:52 AM.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

They sold out of a lot of the cheaper redemption items when they were going to end it so you may find more added over the coming weeks. It's over $60 in points so they should have some stuff
    JadeAngel and barbis9 like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

anxiety/panic attacks/mental breakdown will be the death of me.
    wolfwoman likes this.

Thread Information