User Tag List

Page 599 of 654 FirstFirst ... 99 499 549 589 597 598 599 600 601 609 649 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Super appreciative to own plastic kids' snow shovels today. I managed to pull some muscles last night when I tripped on snow in the yard while taking the trash can to the curb. I'm watching what I'm lifting (no big clunky 18" push shovel with wooden handle for me) or pushing today while I was doing tasks this morning. The shovels are perfect for scraping off the soft-crisp snow layer on the walks today.
    Magnesium gel owns the day-hope it helps quell the squawking of muscles by Thursday.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Once again Canada Post lives down to my expectations. Have a package to be delivered to me - sadly Canada Post is the carrier ... it has been out for delivery since 9 AM Monday morning. Of course the website tracking is of no use and the help line is of no use. Such a POS organization! Still waiting for my delivery ...
    Phone the local Canada Post sorting plant.
    Newfiescreech, barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

When someone randomly reminds you that 85% of the people with your diagnosis don't last 5 years and you're 2 years in lol.. I had totally forgotten... gotta love selective memory
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Phone the local Canada Post sorting plant.
    There are many of them. I am not wasting my time trying to figure out which one handles the delivery. All they would tell me is it is on the truck if they even would tell me that. Calling the sorting facility for a section of Toronto makes no sense to me. Sorry.

It got delivered finally a few min ago and I got my $$ back for requesting expedited delivery and not getting it. They are a useless company.

Sent from my iPhone
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Tue, Jan 16th, 2018 at 04:47 PM.
    Newfiescreech, barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    There are many of them. I am not wasting my time trying to figure out which one handles the delivery. All they would tell me is it is on the truck if they even would tell me that. Calling the sorting facility for a section of Toronto makes no sense to me. Sorry.

It got delivered finally a few min ago and I got my $$ back for requesting expedited delivery and not getting it. They are a useless company.

Sent from my iPhone
    GoodBoy..glad snail mail finally got your package 📦 Deliver to ya !!
    barbis9, Ciel and GoodBoy like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    When someone randomly reminds you that 85% of the people with your diagnosis don't last 5 years and you're 2 years in lol.. I had totally forgotten... gotta love selective memory
    Immediately remember that many people DO ... we just don't hear about these stories. Focus on how good it feels, right now, to be alive....remember times in your life that have brought you great joy....go inside those times in your mind.... make them real. Sending you a big hug and smile and telling you that you matter!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Yesterday it was morons anonymous day...they do breakfast here downstairs I got told where to go stick myself after I said maybe a plate would make a good cover 20mins later they did so without thanking me of course right...then another staff member came in and took over I watched as they kept reading the quick oats packet after they told me they put six cups of water in so I suggested 2 1/2 cups of oats they put 3 1/2 cups in then were very concerned after it thickened so much it made glue. At that point I was sick of adding my two unwanted cents and played around on the computer downstairs as I sat their I could smell burning of oats and couldn’t help myself and said “turn it down to low it smells a little burnt” of course again the suggestion wasn’t taken so I deliberately left and figured morons anonymous would suffice and leave the rest of the civilization to complain about their burnt bread, salty burnt crusted oatmeal and weak coffee and they wonder why the numbers are low? Or that they are wasting food!

I always feel it’s a waste because I cannot eat eggs or oatmeal or toast and I don’t like coffee so I am resolute to eating oranges and peels on apples make me gag!

But it didn’t stop there with morons everyone was being a moron no one and I mean no one people cutting us off in traffic and instant karma slams into 3 cars ahead of us to create police coming off the bridge in high speed pursuit down the highway I wanted to stop and get out because people needed medical attention but my mom was like just call it in to 911...I was like how would you like it if you was one of those cars and no one stopped to help and all someone did was call 911 and took pictures of wreckage?

I was like after we came out of the a&w all bloated we get rear ended because she cannot make up her mind and forgets to signal instead of stopping to see about damage she takes off. I swear karma for her and her moronic display is getting bigger by the day. Meanwhile out in city near the inlet gingerly a cops boxed in my mom and gave her a ticket for a hit and run then when my appointment was over told me it was my fault all along it’s called karma you should be glad it was just a ticket and not being hauled into jail for failing to stop at a scene of an accident.

Anyways it was a moronic anonymous day yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@greentires4me -take good care of yourself, as your body will be likely be feeling that accident for sometime. Hope you had a better breakfast today.
    Newfiescreech and barbis9 like this.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I took four weeks vacation (saved from 2016) to be used at the end of my maternity leave and my company conveniently forgot to pay me for the past three pay periods. It was just fixed yesterday (albeit with errors so I am still missing funds) but I had not been paid in over a month!

I hope they respond faster to everyone who have not been paid in a month with no way to pay bills! Esp. daycare bills, property tax, insurance, ... along with the usual bills. Those are big bills! It took over a week of emails to HR to get it resolved. Crazy!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Let's see-Mother Nature soaks Southern Ontario for a good three hours last night AND also had a volcano in Japan go live plus had quakes in Java and in Alaska too, putting the West Coast in North America on a tsunami watch.

Somewhere dry could have used that rain. Too much shaking for the islands.
    Newfiescreech, barbis9 and DaveP like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

DH's Dachshund decided to eat the wiring on our adjustable bed. Lovely!
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oy, Wolfie!!

11 p.m. internet/cable just came back on, it's been out since at least noon, the whole east side of the river. Geez,!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by greentires4me View Post
    Yesterday it was morons anonymous day...they do breakfast here downstairs I got told where to go stick myself after I said maybe a plate would make a good cover 20mins later they did so without thanking me of course right...then another staff member came in and took over I watched as they kept reading the quick oats packet after they told me they put six cups of water in so I suggested 2 1/2 cups of oats they put 3 1/2 cups in then were very concerned after it thickened so much it made glue. At that point I was sick of adding my two unwanted cents and played around on the computer downstairs as I sat their I could smell burning of oats and couldn’t help myself and said “turn it down to low it smells a little burnt” of course again the suggestion wasn’t taken so I deliberately left and figured morons anonymous would suffice and leave the rest of the civilization to complain about their burnt bread, salty burnt crusted oatmeal and weak coffee and they wonder why the numbers are low? Or that they are wasting food!

I always feel it’s a waste because I cannot eat eggs or oatmeal or toast and I don’t like coffee so I am resolute to eating oranges and peels on apples make me gag!

But it didn’t stop there with morons everyone was being a moron no one and I mean no one people cutting us off in traffic and instant karma slams into 3 cars ahead of us to create police coming off the bridge in high speed pursuit down the highway I wanted to stop and get out because people needed medical attention but my mom was like just call it in to 911...I was like how would you like it if you was one of those cars and no one stopped to help and all someone did was call 911 and took pictures of wreckage?

I was like after we came out of the a&w all bloated we get rear ended because she cannot make up her mind and forgets to signal instead of stopping to see about damage she takes off. I swear karma for her and her moronic display is getting bigger by the day. Meanwhile out in city near the inlet gingerly a cops boxed in my mom and gave her a ticket for a hit and run then when my appointment was over told me it was my fault all along it’s called karma you should be glad it was just a ticket and not being hauled into jail for failing to stop at a scene of an accident.

Anyways it was a moronic anonymous day yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This may well be the best post I've ever read.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

DH has a doc appointment on Monday and not looking forward to it. He has been having heartburn for a couple of weeks now and last time the diagnosis was cancer. Life sucks.
    Newfiescreech likes this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Thread Information