User Tag List

Page 6 of 654 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Forgot prepared lunch at home (for work)... gotta eat lunch from my stash of granola bars in my desk drawer.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Working with a dude who wants to start promoting a website...except the website isn't finished yet. So he wants to send people to a site that is blank.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Every evening(barring bad weather,sick etc) I take my I.Wolfhound for a mile walk on our country road. And every time if I see/hear someone driving towards us, we have to run for the nearest field or stopped and crouch down with me protecting his head as best as I can. Why the h*ll can't these freaking morons slow down and drive on the other side of the road? I swear they see us and speed up throwing rocks all over us. A spikebelt or a handgun to blow out a tire or two might teach these idiots a lesson.
    Just call me Wolfie

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I fell down our stairs yesterday and pulled something, now my neck hurts so bad, woe is me..........
    vesper likes this.
    Wanna make some spare cash? Check out Clixsense: http://www.clixsense.com/?5382267

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcandlish View Post
    I fell down our stairs yesterday and pulled something, now my neck hurts so bad, woe is me..........
    Hope you feel better soon. A trip down the stairs is never fun.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcandlish View Post
    Did you get whip lash? Oh I hope you are ok!!
    yahoo
    !

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

You had one job, make the doughnuts .

How is it that Tim's can run out. It's Friday, they should know people pick up doughnuts Fridays. Have extras ready.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

At Kelsey's for dinner tonight.
    The servers brought food to the table across from me, told them the plates were hot and walked away. The couple started eating in front of their baby and the baby then reached for the mothers food and was startled because it touched the hot plate.
    The woman then went apesh!t on the server because they should not have put a hot plate close to a child. I made a comment that maybe when they said it was hot that instead of stuffing her face maybe she should have taken care of her kid first or moved the plate.
    I then made sure the manager knew what really happened so the server would not get in trouble for something that was not his fault.

So my rant is that I didn't get a free drink. But I did get a lot of dirty looks and I loved them all.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post
    The servers brought food to the table across from me, told them the plates were hot and walked away. The couple started eating in front of their baby and the baby then reached for the mothers food and was startled because it touched the hot plate.
    The woman then went apesh!t on the server because they should not have put a hot plate close to a child. I made a comment that maybe when they said it was hot that instead of stuffing her face maybe she should have taken care of her kid first or moved the plate.
    I then made sure the manager knew what really happened so the server would not get in trouble for something that was not his fault.

So my rant is that I didn't get a free drink. But I did get a lot of dirty looks and I loved them all.
    Nice kindness to the server -- saved their job. WTG!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Husbands who treat their wives like children! I could care less what time it is, I am home all day, everyday, spending every waking second raising our children so if I want to stay up past midnight to get my only "me time" in, I will!! Breakfast at 6 am doesn't make itself you know!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post

I hope you got a free meal and nice company (date)

Good job! Not that servers fault, glad you spoke up!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

To the people who use coupon zone coupons at Canadian Tire, you are screwing it up for the rest of us.

I told the cashier yesterday the woman at the cash behind us was trying to use 12 of them to buy Arm & Hammer and then she told me she had 2 other clients use them also that day.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    I hope you got a free meal and nice company (date)

Good job! Not that servers fault, glad you spoke up!
    Not a date. DDs birthday.
    I was just disapponted I did not get a drink because I usually do because the girls there love my kids...yet feel sorry for me at the same time and usually give me one lol.
    Last edited by i_forget; Sat, Jun 15th, 2013 at 08:47 AM.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

went to a concert last night. No problem with either the cover band or the main act, both really really good! I had a problem with the disrespective drunks that were there. Yelling and screaming curse words, throwing things and being a general pain in the backside. But the worse was the slobbering drunk bleach blond woman that was stumbling up and down the aisles. She kept trying to give the band drinks and wanting them to drink with her and then got mad when they wouldn't. They were trying to do a job and seriously, would you drink something from a complete stranger? This is a very small venue and when this drunk stumbled past, you could actually smell her. Hey, I'm no stick in the mud but when I pay for a ticket, I want to be able to enjoy the show. I can only hope someone got enough pics and is able to show this person what a complete fool she made of herself. Ok, mini-rant done.
    GoJays, walkonby, i_forget and 1 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I always wonder if these are genuine errors from customers who don't know better, or if they're scammy. Either way, I think Loblaws needs to start slapping STORE COUPON or their logo on the front page to prevent this from happening
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    To the people who use coupon zone coupons at Canadian Tire, you are screwing it up for the rest of us.

I told the cashier yesterday the woman at the cash behind us was trying to use 12 of them to buy Arm & Hammer and then she told me she had 2 other clients use them also that day.

Page 6 of 654 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Thread Information