User Tag List

Page 606 of 654 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 604 605 606 607 608 616 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Why must people lick their finger, smear it across the paper, and then give it to you? She didn't even *try* to separate them without spit first! Now my paper is slightly damp. And gross. Ewwwww!! And is that an oily smudge of lipstick that will smear all over the rest of my papers?!!?? Accckkkkk!!!! I'm SO horrified and now I'm obligated to take that paper because I asked for it.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Very elderly people who decide that crossing a busy road is a better idea than walking less than 30 meters to the traffic lights. The road is six lanes across, two to three turning lanes, with a posted speed limit of 80 km/h. 80!!!! Which means that some people are travelling at 90! Obviously the small memorial of bundles of flowers tied around the signpost to your right was completely lost on him.

I'm sure you've made it to your senior years, sir, but walking out in front of my car on an 80 km/h road is *not* going to help you with future medical costs!

He looked to be in his 70s and completely incapable of running fast. I'd say even walking briskly might be out of the question.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    I agree, or when everyone has to wait for one person (who is always late) to show up, while the food gets cold and is remicrowaved several times and the late person never apologizes.
    This very point usually has led me to decide not to repeat a waste of my social time especially on a Sunday ever again when such favouritism is supplied.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    When an outdoor light shatters and I'm the only one to bother to notice and do the clean up and put in another bulb.
    However said light was intact when another family member returned at night.

If only I did not go out to get the weekly paper and pickup someone's takeout packaging, I'd not have seen it.
    Positive rant-that very evening, I spotted a folded $50 on the ground on my way to Lowe's, so a replacement light using LED was part of my local economy's boost (went shopping at Longos and Value Village too and had $5 left for Friday's purchase of some Easter chocolate at Shoppers too).

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    Why must people lick their finger, smear it across the paper, and then give it to you? She didn't even *try* to separate them without spit first! Now my paper is slightly damp. And gross. Ewwwww!! And is that an oily smudge of lipstick that will smear all over the rest of my papers?!!?? Accckkkkk!!!! I'm SO horrified and now I'm obligated to take that paper because I asked for it.
    Agree on the Ewwww!
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Very elderly people who decide that crossing a busy road is a better idea than walking less than 30 meters to the traffic lights. The road is six lanes across, two to three turning lanes, with a posted speed limit of 80 km/h. 80!!!! Which means that some people are travelling at 90! Obviously the small memorial of bundles of flowers tied around the signpost to your right was completely lost on him.

I'm sure you've made it to your senior years, sir, but walking out in front of my car on an 80 km/h road is *not* going to help you with future medical costs!

He looked to be in his 70s and completely incapable of running fast. I'd say even walking briskly might be out of the question.
    This is the version of Urban Survivor that never makes it to the reality series of the Survivor fame.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had the same exact thing happen to me today but my two elderly types looked 'sporty'; however, walking at a semi-leisurely pace in your Northface jacket, Merrell kicks and Tilley hat while deliberately facing away from oncoming traffic is still unwise. And guess what? Your hiking gear is for hiking--not for diagonally crossing the street in front of a Giant Tiger.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

getting random calls from Africa on my cell phone...wth? they dont answer when i pick up & they dont leave a message....why bother? thank you call blacklist.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    No, it's connected to their turn signals.
    yesterday, twitter post from Regina Police Service Traffic Safety Unit

With spring coming it's a good idea to do a spring tune up on your vehicle. Don't forget to top up your blinker fluid as I've seen to many people not signalling lane changes or turns lately!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    getting random calls from Africa on my cell phone...wth? they dont answer when i pick up & they dont leave a message....why bother? thank you call blacklist.
    @Linda Evans the same thing was happening to my DH and he has a pay as you go for emergency. His provider is FIDO so he call the last week and ask why a number is enroute to his telephone number because he called back the number once to see if any one would answer and it’s a business number. He complained to Fido and he was credited with 2months for free the calls stop coming

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Compagnies who dont respond to their e-mails...I e-mailed ensure because I joined the club and I got no coupons,,,,never got replied
    Ciel likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

the price of bandages -my goodness its bad enough when we cut ourselves let alone the price of bandages
    -today I bought watrerproof ones at shoppers (cause it was seniors day) 8.99 for 25 bandages-20%= 7.19-2.00 checkout51=5.19 I figure that's the price at Walmart (I may be wrong thou)
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    the price of bandages -my goodness its bad enough when we cut ourselves let alone the price of bandages
    -today I bought watrerproof ones at shoppers (cause it was seniors day) 8.99 for 25 bandages-20%= 7.19-2.00 checkout51=5.19 I figure that's the price at Walmart (I may be wrong thou)
    I usually get the 80 ct (3 different sizes inside) plastic bandage box by Band-Aid when it's $4.99 or $5.99 at Shoppers or Fortinos. We usually don't get waterproof or silver embedded or specialty bandages. If I do use a non-Band Aid product, I'm usually not happy with the quality of padding or plastic. Thus my Band-Aid loyalty.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

when you hate you neighbor - living in an apartment sucks sometimes. my neighbor to the right doesn't work, hasn't worked in 10 years due to illness for what ever reason. so he plays music, guitar and loud bass all times of the day. it vibrates my bedroom wall and when you try to get bed early you can't because they are watching a movie. talked to the previous people who lived in my unit and they called the cops of them so many times and finally she moved two floors up. so today - day off and past few days stressful trying to do my dad's paperwork (he is in a nursing home in NS) so today I wanted to watch GH in my bed. And from 1230pm to now - The Who - Who are you, who who..over and over again. Made a complaint as a headache was coming on. Apt people called over, and I guess he got upset went on balcony starting screaming and yelling. if i ever see them in the hallway omg will I be mad - the world doesn't revolve around you and people work and you don't so be respectful. Hubby up at 6am and I work late so sleep in until 11am. Sorry for babbling on and on..

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I just spend 1:30 tried to fixing my printer and it still dont work....system dont recognize my brand new canon pixma mg 3050 grrrrrrrrrr I paid this printer 130$ and it is the pc computer the problem,.....very exausted
    Ciel and francine1985 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Page 606 of 654 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 604 605 606 607 608 616 ... LastLast

Thread Information