User Tag List

Page 633 of 652 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 631 632 633 634 635 643 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 9766
Like Tree37158Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

  1. #9481
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    65
    Likes Received
    169
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    I went to Shoppers yesterday cause it was buy $75 of anything in the store and get 25x the points. Plus I had the offer of 7500 points wub $50 or more. I tried explaining to the cashiers that these two should combine but the man kept telling me that I only get the best offer. I said that doesn't make sense and I told him I will make an iquiry on my app. Well today I got my 7500 points through the app help. I think some of these cashiers need more training. There was three of them there and none of them knew. I even told them I had this happen to me before and at that time the cashier at a different store adjusted it. I made sure to give that person good feedback.
    Ciel, walkonby and dededi like this.

  2. #9482
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,184
    Likes Received
    2668
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by mkos_29 View Post
    I went to Shoppers yesterday cause it was buy $75 of anything in the store and get 25x the points. Plus I had the offer of 7500 points wub $50 or more. I tried explaining to the cashiers that these two should combine but the man kept telling me that I only get the best offer. I said that doesn't make sense and I told him I will make an iquiry on my app. Well today I got my 7500 points through the app help. I think some of these cashiers need more training. There was three of them there and none of them knew. I even told them I had this happen to me before and at that time the cashier at a different store adjusted it. I made sure to give that person good feedback.
    Lucky you for getting the points, but WUS offers have never stacked. And cashiers have no control over what offers apply and which ones donít when they are offers loaded to the app.
    barbis9, Ciel, GoJays and 1 others like this.

  3. #9483
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    11,247
    Likes Received
    27797
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    Over priced potatoes
    Paid for a 10lb bag of Farmers Market potato @rcs S today $5.98 I have never paid that much for a bag of potatoes. If only I didnít need it
    Natalka, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

  4. #9484
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,932
    Likes Received
    6416
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)




    Getting a rude and condescending comment saying I should read carefully next time before quoting.
    barbis9, Ciel and torontogal12 like this.

  5. #9485
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    11,247
    Likes Received
    27797
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    @couponmummy I am guilty many times for not reading and asking question but no one have every been rude about it. When I see someone post a great deal I usually get excite. Donít take it seriously
    Natalka, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

  6. #9486
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    65
    Likes Received
    169
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Flemeth:

    We always get those potatoes. Especially if my dad is with on the shopping trip.
    barbis9 likes this.

  7. #9487
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North of 50
    Posts
    1,659
    Likes Received
    1772
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)




    Plug in air fresheners. They are supposed to make the air smell so pretty and pleasant right? Well at what cost I'm thinking now - and not the $$$ and cents kind. I had a plug in air freshener unplugged just sitting on top of my plastic lap laptop tray that I very rarely use these days. Life got busy and it sat there for a long while - like a LOOOONG WHILE. It somehow got tipped over. Well today I'm straighten and tidying up and when I move the air freshener what do I find? Because it was tipped over some of the "scent" leaked out - AND IT ATE THROUGH THE PLASTIC OF THE LAPTOP TRAY. That stuff is PURE toxins right there and we breathe that in daily. Well no more. Never buying another commercial air freshener ever again.
    Natalka, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.

  8. #9488
    no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Scarlem
    Posts
    40,858
    Likes Received
    69589
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by coupongirl99 View Post
    Plug in air fresheners. They are supposed to make the air smell so pretty and pleasant right? Well at what cost I'm thinking now - and not the $$$ and cents kind. I had a plug in air freshener unplugged just sitting on top of my plastic lap laptop tray that I very rarely use these days. Life got busy and it sat there for a long while - like a LOOOONG WHILE. It somehow got tipped over. Well today I'm straighten and tidying up and when I move the air freshener what do I find? Because it was tipped over some of the "scent" leaked out - AND IT ATE THROUGH THE PLASTIC OF THE LAPTOP TRAY. That stuff is PURE toxins right there and we breathe that in daily. Well no more. Never buying another commercial air freshener ever again.
    @coupongirl99 I dreaded that you discovered the harmful properties of air fresheners that way. How awful!
    many of us have never allowed them in our homes just because it never seemed natural to have a chemical freshen the inside of the house, we opened the windows instead.
    Plus anyone with allergies probably steers clear of them.
    I hope there was a way to repair or replace that damaged laptop tray.






  9. #9489
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    GTA Area
    Posts
    2,367
    Likes Received
    7100
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by coupongirl99 View Post
    Plug in air fresheners. They are supposed to make the air smell so pretty and pleasant right? Well at what cost I'm thinking now - and not the $$$ and cents kind. I had a plug in air freshener unplugged just sitting on top of my plastic lap laptop tray that I very rarely use these days. Life got busy and it sat there for a long while - like a LOOOONG WHILE. It somehow got tipped over. Well today I'm straighten and tidying up and when I move the air freshener what do I find? Because it was tipped over some of the "scent" leaked out - AND IT ATE THROUGH THE PLASTIC OF THE LAPTOP TRAY. That stuff is PURE toxins right there and we breathe that in daily. Well no more. Never buying another commercial air freshener ever again.
    That is scary, thanks for posting.
    Ciel and coupongirl99 like this.

  10. #9490
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    21,214
    Likes Received
    50641
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)




    Cant find a nice pair of p'js for a lovely lady in her 50's -talking about me
    1-daughter-in-law bought me a pair for xmas top too tight and bottoms too hot from costco
    2- I ordered a pair from the bay states "relaxed pair " top is too clingy shows every bump lump etc didn't even try the pants on

    so I have resolved to buying seperates tops from the gap last year Henley style (warm on cold nights)
    2 old sleep tops short sleeve from thrift shopping

    anyone have any store ideas for me to get a complete set ladies size large or XL ???

    I did buy a set a few years back from reitmans til they wore out
    Ciel likes this.

  11. #9491
    Canadian Genius padyofurniture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    5,655
    Likes Received
    24768
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Penningtons would have some in XL and be more proportioned. I have a few pairs of the cotton bottoms that are very comfortable to wear. Addition-Elle would have a similar selection, I would think.
    Natalka, Ciel and coupon girl like this.

  12. #9492
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    194
    Likes Received
    388
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    I quite like OLD NAVY for jammies--better fit and relatively inexpensive. Look for ones that are mostly cotton--synthetic sleep wear is too hot and gross (in my opinion). They have ladies sizes that go to an XXL--(and tall too) and they have a plus 1X-4X line that would meet the needs of a lovely lady.

    Also most of it is on sale right now. Happy hunting

    Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    Cant find a nice pair of p'js for a lovely lady in her 50's -talking about me
    1-daughter-in-law bought me a pair for xmas top too tight and bottoms too hot from costco
    2- I ordered a pair from the bay states "relaxed pair " top is too clingy shows every bump lump etc didn't even try the pants on

    so I have resolved to buying seperates tops from the gap last year Henley style (warm on cold nights)
    2 old sleep tops short sleeve from thrift shopping

    anyone have any store ideas for me to get a complete set ladies size large or XL ???

    I did buy a set a few years back from reitmans til they wore out
    JadeAngel, Ciel and dededi like this.

  13. #9493
    Smart Canuck anastasia1009's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Clarkson, ON
    Posts
    1,599
    Likes Received
    2932
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)




    agreed Old Navy - my sister is 5ft8 and XXL - lots of nice pjs - every xmas I go there for her.
    Also some walmarts the XL, XXL and XXXL are on clearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by alex78 View Post
    I quite like OLD NAVY for jammies--better fit and relatively inexpensive. Look for ones that are mostly cotton--synthetic sleep wear is too hot and gross (in my opinion). They have ladies sizes that go to an XXL--(and tall too) and they have a plus 1X-4X line that would meet the needs of a lovely lady.

    Also most of it is on sale right now. Happy hunting
    JadeAngel, Ciel and coupon girl like this.

  14. #9494
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    21,214
    Likes Received
    50641
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)




    thanks for the tips I think I will check out additonelle as they have size X,dont care for old navy's pj's as I don't want flannel or cotton and don't really shop Walmart but may look

    update got a pair of lord and taylor from the bay on clearance for 8.10 bottoms made with soft thin knit like a soft polyester -nice and cool
    Natalka, Ciel and Linda Evans like this.

  15. #9495
    no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Scarlem
    Posts
    40,858
    Likes Received
    69589
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    Cant find a nice pair of p'js for a lovely lady in her 50's -talking about me
    1-daughter-in-law bought me a pair for xmas top too tight and bottoms too hot from costco
    2- I ordered a pair from the bay states "relaxed pair " top is too clingy shows every bump lump etc didn't even try the pants on

    so I have resolved to buying seperates tops from the gap last year Henley style (warm on cold nights)
    2 old sleep tops short sleeve from thrift shopping

    anyone have any store ideas for me to get a complete set ladies size large or XL ???

    I did buy a set a few years back from reitmans til they wore out
    @coupon girl do you have any GT stores near you? They carry many types of pj's ( bottoms can be bought separate or together ) Prices are quite reasonable AND then they toss the stock on the reduced rack after a few weeks. Sizes range from regular to all the XX sizes. I never wear the ones that are too hot ( plush fabrics ) I like my pj's thin and loose. Check it out if you can
    @
    JadeAngel, Ciel and coupon girl like this.






Page 633 of 652 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 631 632 633 634 635 643 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •