User Tag List

Page 87 of 654 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 587 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    There might be an employment agency in town???
    Thank you for the suggestion, but we don't have one of those in my small city. Just Service Canada...and that doesn't help in this situation.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Childcare Update:
    I phoned the daycares in town and was given two in home daycares as suggested places for the one day that I need next week. One lady said yes! So we are going to meet her this afternoon at 3:00pm. She costs more than my regular person, but it is still a lot better than having to say "no" to the day of work. I am quite happy about this!
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Just went on the Children's place website and they have spring clothes, capris and shorts(new stuff not left overs from last year) listed. Are you freaking kidding me? It just got cold enough for winter wear.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you miswrithe your password on Hotmail or Facebook,I know it is for security purpose and I am fine with that,but it is so complicated to get it back...and I miss some infos from that time...
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Java and my love-hate Relationship with it...Again it is installated the right version and when I try to print...it said no you dont have the Java perfect version ??? And now some right at home coupons are there too and high value so I am very frustrated...I dont want one day being FORCED to paid to have a thing I need and want when a coupon is just right there..this is a none sense to me now..
    GoJays likes this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I have about 10% free space in my freezer and I neeeeed to make more room for the HL fish that's on sale at NF. $1! (after coupon) !! $1!! that's my stock up price but I have no where to stock it! ugh.
    Darn Buitonis and Fruttares...
    They be coming out of their boxes to make space!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Java and my love-hate Relationship with it...Again it is installated the right version and when I try to print...it said no you dont have the Java perfect version ??? And now some right at home coupons are there too and high value so I am very frustrated...I dont want one day being FORCED to paid to have a thing I need and want when a coupon is just right there..this is a none sense to me now..
    was it for the $2 pita coupon? and by pita, i don't mean pain in the ass.. it was an actual eating pita coupon.. lol.. i had one sent to my email and said screw it when i realized that i needed java to print it... i'll pay the two bucks if it means that i don't have to put the devil on my new computer

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    was it for the $2 pita coupon? and by pita, i don't mean pain in the ass.. it was an actual eating pita coupon.. lol.. i had one sent to my email and said screw it when i realized that i needed java to print it... i'll pay the two bucks if it means that i don't have to put the devil on my new computer
    I'm the same way, I'll paybthe extra buck or two if the coupon requires java, the time I waste fighting with java is worth much more than the dollar or 2 I'll save.
    GoJays and thriftygranny like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Black Friday everything and everywhere! Gah!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    No,it was for the fructarre 4$ coupon,a lindt 5,49$ coupon and right at home coupon...for 2 $ I would not make a rant lol..That Devil thing...who invented it?...Next week I will have my other computer fixed and I hope to not have to download again that java and want it too on my 2 old computer for coupons...that is a lot of fun...
    Last edited by cath007; Fri, Nov 29th, 2013 at 11:21 AM.
    GoJays likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

City winter parking vignette always increase last year it was 62$..now 80$....I guess It is better to paid 80$ than have 52$(maybe more this year who know) infraction ticket...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Black Friday everything and everywhere! Gah!
    I know, right!?!? It's not even our holiday!!
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Ppl who decide to go to the Eaton Centre from the burbs during rush hour, the train is usually standing room already, you want to drag a large stroller AND a shopping cart onto it, get on halfway through the route and complain you don't get a seat and its almost an hour to Toronto and you don't want to stand. Do you think any of the other people standing want to stand either?

Oh and then the guy who is so important that though he was late for the train decided to ruin everyone's commute by trying to open the doors, which got stuck open and we all sat there while they fixed it (and bc they had to open them to fix it, all the people early for the next train and said idiot got on our train)
    Patty Smyth, cath007 and trishka like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got kicked today while at the Disney Store during my lunch hour. Went to go see if they had something for a friend's nephew. The store itself wasn't very busy and the display I was looking at had at least 20 of the Pooh bear stuffed animals. Not sure why she thought she needed to kick me. And it was not an accident. She was standing on my right and kicked my left leg. Unfortunately for her, she didn't realise she was dealing with a former hockey and rugby player. She probably was expecting the body check just as much as I was expecting to get kicked.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

My internets down and I want to shop. God forbid I have to see people tomorrow to buy stuff
    GoJays and wolfwoman like this.

Page 87 of 654 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 587 ... LastLast

Thread Information