User Tag List

Page 88 of 654 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 588 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

That absolutely atrocious, irritating, infuriating gifting out commercial by kmart with this couple on there driveway in an infinite loop of annoyance. I want to poke my ear drums out every time it comes on!!
    GoJays likes this.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

the face that the wine is always gone.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trishka View Post
    I got kicked today while at the Disney Store during my lunch hour. Went to go see if they had something for a friend's nephew. The store itself wasn't very busy and the display I was looking at had at least 20 of the Pooh bear stuffed animals. Not sure why she thought she needed to kick me. And it was not an accident. She was standing on my right and kicked my left leg. Unfortunately for her, she didn't realise she was dealing with a former hockey and rugby player. She probably was expecting the body check just as much as I was expecting to get kicked.
    laughs....a few years ago I accidently knocked into another customer at Sprawl*Mart, apologosed and went on my way. A few minutes later, I realised I was in the queue behind her friend who was making strange leg movements...
    After a minute or so, the friend apologised for standing on my foot and pointing to the strange moving leg...She had been grinding her heel into my shoe!!!

I wasn't worried because I was wearing Mr P's steel toe-caps having driven to the shops following mowing the grass...I hadn't felt a thing...both ladies then subjected me to a few choice words regarding my female parent being of the canine family...
    wolfwoman, vesper and trishka like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Seriously what is so hard about the concept I have a headache and feel like my head is going to explode. Because apparently this means talk talk non stop and make noise and than question me about why I am cranky.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

my big left toe - I has a hang nail and fixed it last night but still throbbing. I need to go grocery shopping and the kids need to have their lunches.
    cath007 and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you crush on someone and it is not the same way for him.I mean I am a woman,I love to still believe love is like all the romance movie ,cute ,fun and Christmas with a boyfriend would be awesome and magical,well I will kept dreaming,it hurt less...
    Natalka, Lyssia510 and vesper like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    When you crush on someone and it is not the same way for him.I mean I am a woman,I love to still believe love is like all the romance movie ,cute ,fun and Christmas with a boyfriend would be awesome and magical,well I will kept dreaming,it hurt less...
    Im sorry!!
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have amazing chemistry with this super good looking woman with body language that drives me nuts!!!

why a rant???

because I learned she cheated her ex husband with multiple happy guys.

Im never going to ask her for a date.

2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

... sorry to hear, Vesper!

My rant.... STUPID cyber shopping!! These dumb technology stores that can't handle an influx of shoppers on Cyber Monday!! Took me 1 FULL HOUR of waiting for the site to respond to my query, got all the way through to checking out with my Paypal, and when it was about to confirm, all of a sudden they are MAGICALLY out of the damn TVs!!!

And by that time every single store that had the kind of TV I want on sale was sold out!!! I guess I don't get anything for Christmas AGAIN this year!!!

Cyber shopping can be worse than in store shopping because there is no line. It's a mad free for all and I want to hit people in the face with a pot.
    Natalka, cath007 and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Aw, sorry.... but it really can happen - true love, I mean!
    Patty Smyth and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    I have amazing chemistry with this super good looking woman with body language that drives me nuts!!!

why a rant???

because I learned she cheated her ex husband with multiple happy guys.

Im never going to ask her for a date.
    Before you write her off, you should try to find out why she cheated.
    If she is a serial cheater, then you write her off.

If she is a decent person who was in a bad situation and was struggling through it and is now a better person, why not give her a chance?
    No one is perfect.
    cath007 and Candini like this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

It will happen when you least expect it. I met my dh when I had completely sworn off men, I only agreed to go out with him because I was positive he wouldn't show up...little did I know.
    You WILL find someone who loves you and who's willing to stick with you through the good and the bad.

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

This is more of a pet peeve of mine: When someone is discussing a movie, television show, music etc. and instead of just saying that *they* don't like it, they talk like it is fact that it sucks. OR they talk as if anyone who does enjoy it is a brainless idiot.

Example? I was on reddit.com looking at a thread about how all seasons of Home Improvement are now up on YouTube. And someone (there's always one!) had to post this: "A low brow, neolithic 'comedy' aimed at resentful, witless 'conservative' viewers with room temperature IQs"

Like, really??

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I sent out DD's birthday invites exactly a week ago today for December 14 from 2-4pm.

Today she gets an invite from a classmate for a party the same day from 9-11am.

This annoys me because:

A) as a parent I'd be annoyed at having to spend my whole Saturday at kids birthday parties (DD is still too youn g to be left alone IMO). And of course the time would annoy me! lol.

B) as the host I'm annoyed because kids are going to be hyped up by the time they get to my house

C) if there's kids at the first party that are NOT invited to DD's its going to create a lot of drama and hurt feelings (DD's school doesn't allow parties to be talked about during school hours so I was hoping to avoid hurting any little ones feelings).

D) greedily I don't want DD to have to share her special day.

Its not a huge deal but it does annoy me. They've had enough notice they could have had their party the next day.

Oh and they have not RSVP'd to DD's party so I'm guessing they are waiting for me to call first.
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Final exams scheduled for 9am on a Saturday for a course that runs 6 to 9pm on a wednesday.

Page 88 of 654 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 588 ... LastLast

Thread Information