User Tag List

Page 84 of 654 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 584 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was hanging out with a friend who is a cop and another who is a border guard. Right in front of us, this group of creepy oil workers surround this lady and one groped her.

Ill skip what happened next.

My rant is this. My clothes got greasy crap on them, and my hands have this filth on them that no matter how many times I wash them, I feel like there is some gross film on them. My poor friend has puke on his boots.

I don't even drink, why do I go to bars?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

my life is so incredibly boring compared to vespers

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    I am getting so freaking POed at everyone asking for wild meat and or jerky. It's not freaking cheap! We have to pay for the licence and tags. Then you add in the time to do the hunting and fuel to get around. The physical effort of skinning, dressing and processing the animal. Plus the cost of a butcher. Then the hours put into the actual smoking of the jerky and the initial cost of the smoker( $450.00). No one offers to pay for anything.
    I used to work with a girl who would ask anyone for freebies and not be shy about it. She would get free deer meat, homemade jam, spaghetti sauce, etc. She would see someone eating something really yummy in the lunchroom and then ask them to bring her some next time they make it. People can't say no?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    ^^^ it's fixable!

My hair is very short and easy to do, but I learned my lesson about going to hair school for cuts years ago!
    A few of my friends go there and have never had any problems. But yes I have learned my lesson a 100 hair cut is worth every penny.
    macw1960 and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by macw1960 View Post
    Not really a rant but a little annoyed at myself when I was in Sobey's today as I couldn't find my FPC's for cheese. I know they should be in my coupon holder but they are not.
    Yippee...I found them hidden behind some other coupons yesterday.
    GoJays and wolfwoman like this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    my life is so incredibly boring compared to vespers
    Mine too.
    GoJays and vesper like this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Was a beautiful sunny morning when I woke up. In about 30 seconds, that changed to pitch black, monster winds and HORIZONTAL SNOW

Happy ruined Saturday

I'm so sad now.
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sat, Nov 23rd, 2013 at 10:09 AM.
    GoJays, macw1960, Candini and 1 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vibrantflame View Post
    When everyone thinks they know better then you! My oldest son has developmental issues but we're not sure what yet. He was a late talker and struggled with proper speech. He was sent to speech therapy for a period of time, he has an IEP, his social skills were behind (although they have since improved), his reading skills are far behind what is expected of him, and I just learned today that the school wants to refer him to their speech-language pathologist. Now, having said all that, I have family members who think that I just worry too much and that there's nothing wrong (they think that because he talks a lot that he doesn't have speech issues) and on the other hand I have another family member who is convinced that he must have Aspergers, Autism, or Dyslexia. It's just...frustrating because I feel like no one except my husband and the school understands...and it's hard enough to deal with without being told that I'm worrying about nothing or being told by a non-professional that they are sure he has this disorder or that disorder.
    I hear you!

Both my kids are in speech therapy and DH's family thinks its silly and that I'm neurotic. I just ignore their comments. I KNOW that I'm doing the right thing so I don't care what they say. Although it does irk me!

DD is almost caught up (she's 5 next month and has been going to SP since she was 2.5). She still has some struggles but she's progressed so much and I have NO doubt its because of early detection and quick treatment! She was just re-evaluated and she went from a severe delay (they thought she had Apraxia of Speech) to a mild delay.

DS is just starting the process and has been diagnosed with a moderate delay. My hope is that he can be caught up by the time he reaches Kindergarten.

Early treatment is key!

Wishing you all the best! Please try and ignore negative comments (I know it's hard). Big hugs!!!
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

My rant of the day is poor planning! lol

DH and I found a sitter and went out to celebrate our anniversary. We clearly didn't plan well because we got to the theatre at 6:30pm and all shows were sold out. I wanted to see The Hunger Games. All shows at both our cities theaters were sold out (7, 7:30, 7:45, 8:30, 9, 9:30, 10).

Should have planned better and bought advanced tickets! I knew it was going to be busy but I didn't expect it to be that busy!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I don`t want to work all weekend. I don`t want to clean up after unruly parents and their devil children.

Somebody put me out of my misery

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

A beautiful day here and a bunch of us planned on spending the day snowmobiling. Then last minute, we find out that a particular guy is showing up. So I end up staying home. This guy likes to grope women pretending to be lovey-dovey friends with them. Rather than taking a chance of having my DH having to beat the ever-loving crap out of him, I chose to stay home. Freaking sucks that one a$$ can ruin what would have been a fun day. Now my in-laws called and want me to come into town( 15 kms away) just to take them to the bottle depot. I will not put my own bottles in my crossover, let alone theirs. Plus they are stinking smokers and I don't want that reek in my vehicle.
    Momof3girlies likes this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

thats so unfair!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    A beautiful day here and a bunch of us planned on spending the day snowmobiling. Then last minute, we find out that a particular guy is showing up. So I end up staying home. This guy likes to grope women pretending to be lovey-dovey friends with them. Rather than taking a chance of having my DH having to beat the ever-loving crap out of him, I chose to stay home. Freaking sucks that one a$$ can ruin what would have been a fun day. Now my in-laws called and want me to come into town( 15 kms away) just to take them to the bottle depot. I will not put my own bottles in my crossover, let alone theirs. Plus they are stinking smokers and I don't want that reek in my vehicle.
    wolfwoman likes this.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

i want to go to target and redeem some fpc's because i feel like shopping. and getting free stuff. but im stuck inside trying to force my son to poop on the toilet (he has no issue peeing but refuses to poop). it has been three days with no poop for him. but i am not giving him a pullup. he has been naked under a nightshirt for three days lol i doubt my fiance will let me out without him simply based on the fact that he has only been outside to come get his sister from school. the kid is three and a half! he needs to use the freaking toilet! im so frustrated.

i even brewed some tea that makes you poop and mixed it with juice and gave it to him. and been feeding him fiber one bars and popcorn and more water than necessary. and nothing. ARG! come on boy! mama wants to "shop"!
    Momof3girlies and wolfwoman like this.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Lucky you guys were there.

What is wrong with people

Re: the grease, they sell stuff at Home Depot/Rona for that
    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    I was hanging out with a friend who is a cop and another who is a border guard. Right in front of us, this group of creepy oil workers surround this lady and one groped her.

Ill skip what happened next.

My rant is this. My clothes got greasy crap on them, and my hands have this filth on them that no matter how many times I wash them, I feel like there is some gross film on them. My poor friend has puke on his boots.

I don't even drink, why do I go to bars?
    vesper likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by krysta lynne View Post
    i want to go to target and redeem some fpc's because i feel like shopping. and getting free stuff. but im stuck inside trying to force my son to poop on the toilet (he has no issue peeing but refuses to poop). it has been three days with no poop for him. but i am not giving him a pullup. he has been naked under a nightshirt for three days lol i doubt my fiance will let me out without him simply based on the fact that he has only been outside to come get his sister from school. the kid is three and a half! he needs to use the freaking toilet! im so frustrated.

i even brewed some tea that makes you poop and mixed it with juice and gave it to him. and been feeding him fiber one bars and popcorn and more water than necessary. and nothing. ARG! come on boy! mama wants to "shop"!
    Have you tried apple juice or grape juice ? For some reason it makes my girls go when they're backed up. GL!
    krysta lynne and wolfwoman like this.

Page 84 of 654 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 584 ... LastLast

Thread Information