User Tag List

Page 113 of 654 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 613 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to breed, it passes their stupidity gene on to the next generation.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Some people just shouldn't be allowed to breed, it passes their stupidity gene on to the next generation.
    Agreed, and then they move to Alberta and are given a drivers licence, just ask Wolfwoman!!!
    GoJays, macw1960, walkonby and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Amen to that!
    Just call me Wolfie

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Woke up sick this morn. Not quite a sniffly cold, just one where you feel tired and sneezy and your sinuses are melting.

I don't have time for this. Have to write two magazine articles this week but my brain doesn't want me to...
    Last edited by torontogal12; Mon, Jan 27th, 2014 at 04:16 PM.
    GoJays and macw1960 like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Woke up sick this morn. Not quite a sniffly cold, just one where you feel tired and sneezy and your sinuses are melting.

I don't have time for this. Have to write two magazine articles this week but my brain doesn't want me to...
    Awww... Get well soon.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk
    macw1960 and torontogal12 like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I was given an enormous bouquet of flowers today at lunch, and although I have arranged them beautifully in the vase with water and the powder to make them last longer....I CANNOT really enjoy them because BOTH cats are relentless at trying to reach the vase and then they chew the flowers and leaves!! That or they try to push the whole vase over with their nudging noses! So the arrangement is sitting waaaaay up on top of my highest corner curio where I can barely see them. lol!!

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Try the top of the fridge!
    Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I was given an enormous bouquet of flowers today at lunch, and although I have arranged them beautifully in the vase with water and the powder to make them last longer....I CANNOT really enjoy them because BOTH cats are relentless at trying to reach the vase and then they chew the flowers and leaves!! That or they try to push the whole vase over with their nudging noses! So the arrangement is sitting waaaaay up on top of my highest corner curio where I can barely see them. lol!!
    macw1960, walkonby and wolfwoman like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I, too, have a stubborn cat! Luckily he has never so much as gone on my counters, so at least I have places to keep things away from him! Maybe a higher shelf on a tall bookcase?
    macw1960 and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Try the top of the fridge!
    Nope! Hamlet hops from stove to small counter, up the standing cupboard and onto the fridge! he is amazing!! I LOVE him, just hate the damage he causes when he gets up there then purposely starts knocking items off the top! It is so cute and annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post
    I, too, have a stubborn cat! Luckily he has never so much as gone on my counters, so at least I have places to keep things away from him! Maybe a higher shelf on a tall bookcase?
    Yeah, we are our own worst enemies. We have not disciplined either cat by shooing them off things when they explore. I have such a weakness for my cats and I get such pleasure out of actually watching what they can do physically!

The agility is something. Hamlet can climb ( scale ) our workout thingy, looks like one in pic below and although I understand he can claw the soft cushion part to ascend somewhat I then watch him pull himself right up inside the small metal openings to get onto the top of it almost every day!
    Of course once up there, he cries to try and leap off and if I am sitting in the recliner next to it I have to get up and let him soft land in the chair. Did I mention I love him so??
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by walkonby; Tue, Jan 28th, 2014 at 09:52 AM. Reason: pic kept disappearing??

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

yet another good reason for us to not get a cat... the list keeps growing and growing..

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

GoJays - NO, don't make that list longer!

We've always trained our kitties well, and they rarely, rarely get into mischief. They certainly don't go on cupboard, etc., have never scratched furniture, and don't cause any damage at all.

It's just a matter of taking the time to teach them (yes, just like kids) and they understand a good firm no if even they are thinking about doing something nefarious.

But they have tons of fun, they have a tall scratching post tower to climb, sleep and hang from; they play tons to amuse us, etc.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

I am tired of the cold...anyone else?

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by macw1960 View Post
    I am tired of the cold...anyone else?
    So am I
    Natalka and SassyAshley like this.
    http://ptab.it/3s0kQ

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I am not getting my mails from the last two weeks...my all coupons are stuck and missing so many sales...my check from checkout 51 is also in the mail....my husband did call their 1 800 # don't know what to do????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Decaf likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I come in for a 9 am. meeting to find out it started at 8:30.

How nice of them to tell me about the time change
    GoJays and Decaf like this.

Thread Information