User Tag List

Page 149 of 654 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 649 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

You have to be all kinds of a-hole to sell things at a garage sale that are BROKEN and lie to a person's face about it. Seriously, when I ask you if it works fine and you say yes, or if you tell me it's brand new and I notice later there are stains all over, you're the worst kind of ass! Grr.

If it's unusable, THROW IT OUT. Damn, seriously.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

instead of giving away my old clothes to value village...i decided to go to Platos closet & sell them.
    I had to take 2 buses to get there...& they didnt want ANY of them! i had a cute denim miniskirt & capris...they dont want denim unless its jeans!....friggin picky!!
    Lyssia510 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    You have to be all kinds of a-hole to sell things at a garage sale that are BROKEN and lie to a person's face about it. Seriously, when I ask you if it works fine and you say yes, or if you tell me it's brand new and I notice later there are stains all over, you're the worst kind of ass! Grr.

If it's unusable, THROW IT OUT. Damn, seriously.
    Some people will buy broken appliances/electronics etc for parts and garage sales are great for getting deals on those things so maybe that's why they were selling them. However they should be honest about them working or not. And stained fabric items should just be tossed.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    instead of giving away my old clothes to value village...i decided to go to Platos closet & sell them.
    I had to take 2 buses to get there...& they didnt want ANY of them! i had a cute denim miniskirt & capris...they dont want denim unless its jeans!....friggin picky!!
    There's a Plato's Closet opening up 5 mins from my house, I was planning on taking my old clothing there once it opens but it sounds like I shouldn't hold my breathe that they'll take much.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Why is it not bedtime for the kids yet? My gray hair is multiplying by the second!
    Candini likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    There's a Plato's Closet opening up 5 mins from my house, I was planning on taking my old clothing there once it opens but it sounds like I shouldn't hold my breathe that they'll take much.
    they are very fussy & take mostly clothes that a teenager would wear. i may go back to see if they will buy some of my jewelry...i still have stuff from when i was 16. (& im in my 50's) lol...
    Lyssia510 likes this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

The prices of Canada's wonder land tickets. Lord Jesus.

Won`t be able to buy groceries that week but at LEAST I can go to a theme park. Sh*t.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Why is it not bedtime for the kids yet? My gray hair is multiplying by the second!
    5PM and they aren`t in bed? Mine goes to sleep at 12am darling
    Lyssia510 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I went to Loblaws on Thursday and saw a massive artful display of Sponge Towels- the same ones that were advertised for 5.99 starting on Friday....so I went back on Friday and the display was gone- the store had been rearranged! There were NO Sponge Towels (the ones on sale) anywhere to be found in the store.

I know it was a good price, but come ON!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

rcss -

oh look! the cracker barrel cheese is on sale again

$5.98
    (save $2.01) <---- no way! that's inaccurate!
    the 500 gm bars may have been $7.99 in the past but the *new size* 460 gm bars were never that much

i hate when stores think we're idiots for not noticing packaging getting smaller.
    GoJays and walkonby like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    The prices of Canada's wonder land tickets. Lord Jesus.

Won`t be able to buy groceries that week but at LEAST I can go to a theme park. Sh*t.
    Last time I went to Wonderland, it cost me over 250 bucks for me and dd, I think I spent more money on food and drinks there(mostly drinks and I didn't even buy alcohol) than I did on the tickets.
    It was cheaper to take her to see Justin Bieber 2 days later(back when he was popular and not a screw up) and buy half the merchandise table.
    JadeAngel, GoJays and Candini like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    5PM and they aren`t in bed? Mine goes to sleep at 12am darling
    When the toddler skips naptime 5pm bedtime should be mandatory lol
    GoddessDigi and Candini like this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Or when one has been home sick and then the other one comes home early from daycare cause HE got sick (so he has to stay home tomorrow).
    Yeah, 5PM bedtime, please.
    Lyssia510 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    they are very fussy & take mostly clothes that a teenager would wear. i may go back to see if they will buy some of my jewelry...i still have stuff from when i was 16. (& im in my 50's) lol...
    Mine just opened for buying yesterday so I took some stuff over today and I can't figure out what they're looking for. They took Old Navy but not Joe Fresh, 1 Forever 21 item, passed on H&M, Betsey Johnson, JBrand, Wilfred(all in better condition than the Old Navy stuff they took), basically they passed on every "teen" brand I had. I still made 45 bucks mostly from shoes and bags, which is better than nothing considering it was all gonna be donated anyway.
    Linda Evans likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Holy Batcrap! If I have to come across one more stinky old man while out shopping......
    Just call me Wolfie

Thread Information