User Tag List

Page 183 of 654 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    "You didn't respond to my facebook message! Why are you mad at me??" Proceeds to go around telling others that I am angry at them. Did you ever think I didn't see it?!

and i was dealing with the same issue but the opposite end! why is it soo hard to reply! a friend and i had set up plans to take the kids out i had phoned, left a voice mail, a text, a facebook message, the messages say they have been read (but i don't fully trust that).... and i just need a confirmation that yes indeed your still coming i don't want to show up at your place and you've changed your mind and can't join... it makes it nearly impossible to plan playdates and for me it wouldn't be an issue and i'd just shrug the person off it's the kids that are friends and love to play together and you keep making a effort for the sake of the kids
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I really need to rant this off ....I taught here because it is not the thing you can complain on Facebook or at anybody.Bank....they made me mad by all of theirs promos.A fish you believe all a promo without being properly informed by the Bank would be deceived or in trouble....7 years ago,it was 7% interest at my ''caisse'' .Now it is no more than 2% for security placements.But....I wanted to check the others bank and maybe change ....all of those tv commercial for the year start of register here,open an account make 3% of interest..in why...you have to call...you got the response ..warning placements not warranty..you have to have a big$$$$ in your account.....You can have a free tablette by opening an account..no..you have to respond their criteria .........They make money with you...They dont serve you.........so I took a celli....at least it is safe and protected....that is bull****....
    Last edited by cath007; Sat, Aug 23rd, 2014 at 06:03 PM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Cannot have an insurance life at my caisse because I dont work and cannot have a credit cart....I have all the solvabilty required...that is just nut...I will have to search option for the first issue.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Only day 5 and my kids are driving me bonkers! lol.

My 2 most recents rants:

Yesterday they fought non stop. They only stopped longer enough to join forces to destroy DS's room. DD held DS up to reach the baby powder on the dresser. Brand new container emptied EVERYWHERE! Took me over an hour to clean it! Pretty sure I broke the vacuum.

Then this morning I spent 20 minutes scrubbing the kiddie pool, cleaning it and filling it up so they could go in this afternoon when it heats up. I let them play outside in the sandbox. Told DD I was running in to grab the cordless phone (because I forgot it). I could see them the entire time. I see DD walking around the pool and then she DUMPS a huge bucket of sand in.

WTH???? WHY??? Now she's upset I dumped the pool and she can't swim today.

Only 1 week left, only 1 week left!!!! Deep breaths! lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Tummy problems last night while on the computer. Grumble, gurgle......BOOM! It hits! I'm running, trip over a cat and the s**t hits! I end up washing laundry, the bathroom, having a shower and throwing my favorite slippers out. Why me????
    toronto166 likes this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Does anyone own a Philips vacuum sealer? A lady sold me one at a garage sale and it DOESN'T WORK. She swore up and down it did, but I can't get it to. I've tried everything I can to place the bags properly but I can't get it to suck the air out.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

August 24 - and really had no choice other than to put the heat on this morning - crazy!
    And I'm the one who doesn't mind it cool, but I was freezing! Husband couldn't stop laughing... he's the one who likes it much warmer than I do.
    plc, walkonby, cath007 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A certain family member calls me 'maid' and 'servant'. Call me by my actual name! I'm not your maid or servant! Arrrrgh! When I mentioned I don't like being called those names they just laugh. However they are not joking. Not coming around for awhile or maybe not at all!
    Last edited by toban; Sun, Aug 24th, 2014 at 10:14 PM.
    toronto166 likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

got my ring upsized.. it was the wrong size so brought it back they fixed it... i've now had it for 2 weeks and it's cracked! the band is completely cracked where they cut it to make it smaller and i need to bring it back YET AGAIN for them to fix it

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    got my ring upsized.. it was the wrong size so brought it back they fixed it... i've now had it for 2 weeks and it's cracked! the band is completely cracked where they cut it to make it smaller and i need to bring it back YET AGAIN for them to fix it
    Poor workmanship,the solder joint failed.Did you have it made a lot smaller?if so a good jeweler will offer you the piece taken out or give you a discount in exchange.I'm presuming this is gold we're discussing,of course.Insist they resolder it for free regardless.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by secheltsaver View Post
    Poor workmanship,the solder joint failed.Did you have it made a lot smaller?if so a good jeweler will offer you the piece taken out or give you a discount in exchange.I'm presuming this is gold we're discussing,of course.Insist they resolder it for free regardless.
    tricky thing it went up 2 sizes then went down 1 size to fit.. the person put it as a rush and i guess he didn't do a quality job you know the old saying you can have it fast or you can have it good...but you can't have both they better fix or for free.. or i'll be asking for a refund on the ring we ordered but hasn't come in yet

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

Got sick, next day got my period, and today my crown came out while eating. At least I didn't swallow it. Now I have to get up at 7 am to see the dentist first thing.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I wanted to do a playgroup/some sort of structured class during the week with my toddler in the fall. Everything either starts at 9:00/9:15 which I can't get to on time with my oldest being in school(her school starts at 9, and the 9:15 classes are a 15-20 min drive away)or 2:30 which again I can't do because I wouldn't be able to get home in time for when she's done school.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I wanted to do a playgroup/some sort of structured class during the week with my toddler in the fall. Everything either starts at 9:00/9:15 which I can't get to on time with my oldest being in school(her school starts at 9, and the 9:15 classes are a 15-20 min drive away)or 2:30 which again I can't do because I wouldn't be able to get home in time for when she's done school.
    I hate when programs do this. Very poor planning!

I was surprised that swimming lessons go from 3-3:30, 3:30 -4 and then not again until 5-5:30. Can't make it to the first 2 because school isn't even out yet, so now I'll have to wait around for over an hour. lol. But better than nothing.

I wonder if the people who plan these times even think about school hours???

Hope you can find something for your little one!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I just ruined an entire outfit. Such a blonde moment!

Went to take out the garbage (usually DH's job) and I see a bottle sitting on top of the enclosure. I thought "oh he must spray the garbage to make sure it doesn't attract animals", so I spray the garbage and carry it all to the curb. I look down and my whole outfit (nice dress shirt & dress-y capris) have bleach streaks!!! Checked the bottle and sure enough Clorox bleach spray.

Such a dumb move! And all my fault. $75 outfit (new this Season) is garbage.

Thread Information