User Tag List

Page 205 of 654 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 305 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Just spent 2 hours yelling, angrily tapping my ipad trying to shop on forever21 website. Did a bit of Christmas shopping, thought I hated shopping in store way more but I think they both are tied now.
    Ciel likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    @jamesfranco...sadly there is nothig you can do if your grandmother decides to squander her new found wealth..

However, you can stop enabling her by not entering her into these kinds of contests. Whle it's admirable that you want to help her, unless you want to also help your relatives who have the serious "GIMMEPIG" disorder, then you need to refocus on how to help.

Stop giving or allowing her to buy parts of your stockpile unless it's something she needs. Really, really needs.

Another thing..does she suffer from some kind of dementia?? If your parent is close to her, possibly worth talking to her doctor if this a new or suddendly accerating behavour meaning that some-one may need to get Power of Attorney over her fiinancial affairs before it's too late.
    Thank you for the advice. A lot of the people I have discussed this situation with haven't given me any advice (like my parents who will tell me she is being taken advantage of but refuse to do anything about it), so I really appreciate the fact that you have given me advice. Hopefully I will be able to mitigate the situation a little bit. Thanks again.
    Ciel and Darth Penguin like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DC101 View Post
    Just spent 2 hours yelling, angrily tapping my ipad trying to shop on forever21 website. Did a bit of Christmas shopping, thought I hated shopping in store way more but I think they both are tied now.
    Same thing happened to me, I've been trying to place an order since THURSDAY and the site will not work long enough to place an order. I've noticed the past few times Forever 21 has had an extra % off sale or free shipping offers on 21.00 or everything the site hasn't worked.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

That freaking skunk is BACK!! My Doxie tangled with it yesterday under my storage shed.
    Ciel and beckie.c like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I hate that I have to work so hard for my money, but I can't even spend it the way I want to Sigh, one day I'll be living the overly lavish and indulgent life I was always meant to live [hopefully]

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Ah, I correctly determined that my brother was not going to help solve the furniture issue. I did. Still did not get credit from him for doing it but some flack. Did tell him I questioned why I bothered to ensure taco kit supper was made so it'd be ready when he got home.
    #CalledItDaysAgo
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Since I had not posting in a while I have quit a fews to post:

-Jean Coutu and Pharmaprix, and Wal Mart flyers where missing with my flyers... For Wal Mart and Pharmaprix I never receive them since I moved but not Jean Coutu..that piss me off

-Computer problems like always....I must be a dumb...

-Being sick more often since 2 months

-No good price in QC flyers those time,and the coupons that are not good in QC

-Shelf Clearers persons

- Missing my insert with my flyers because the delivery persons but 2 equals grocery flyers...grrr
    Ciel and seylz_gurl like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

That feeling that life is worthless; being unappreciated!
    Ciel likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a head cold and a sinus infection. I want to curl up in a ball and never leave my house.
    Ciel and anastasia1009 like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trishka View Post
    I have a head cold and a sinus infection. I want to curl up in a ball and never leave my house.

i feel your pain... i woke up again today (first night i didn't sleep on an incline thinking i was finally on the mend) all phemy unable to breathe and i'm cringing today.. it's a half day for school so kid is home at noon, hubby sprung on me he's outta lunch heat and eats so off to walmart today (swore i bought some a week ago) then there's the first swimming class through the school (which i'm in charge of for the first time ugg lets hope to heck people actually READ the emails i sent around)
    Ciel likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trishka View Post
    I feel for you - I have been battling the cold for 8 days now
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you dont find a product you have a coupon for.In my case it is the Arm and Hammer ''Agglomerante et Scellante'' cat litter.I know PJC have the Arm and Hammer this week for 4,99$ minus the 3,00$ SmartSource Coupon =1,99$ for good litter..very cheap.But they will refute my coupon because they dont carry this variety....but the coupon still say any ....it is confusing...If a coupon exist,the product must be too....Very frustrated.
    Last edited by cath007; Wed, Oct 15th, 2014 at 06:46 PM.
    Ciel likes this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

stupid ladybirds..
    Ciel and cath007 like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I have hairs who tangle very hard with the Wind .I think of cutting them but they are so beautiful,I hope to find a good efficiant way to control the tangle.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Our library has one book about death/dying for kids. The wait list is longggggggg.

I've ordered 3 books from amazon and plan to donate them when I'm done trying to explain things to my kids. Hard subject to explain.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Ciel and Darth Penguin like this.

Thread Information