User Tag List

Page 213 of 654 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 263 313 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Extremely slow surveys on swag bucks.... Having safari crash when your survey is completed after 20 minutes and it didn't save.
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I am hating kingsway van lines - at first 10-14 days to come to Regina, then it was Oct 23, then Oct 24-26. Then Oct 26 between 9am to 2pm, called on the 25th - nope now the 27th promised first alittle after 9am. Then call at 1pm nope delayed between 4 and 6pm now its 530pm maybe later and my husband took the day off. Filed a complaint with BBB.
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Hating the fact that I've had to cancel Halloween for the second year in a row because DH isn't here to help with the production.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

WM rant: pop in to pick up Barilla pasta, wanting to buy 4. I have 4 internet coupons with 2 different barcodes. Was denied said only accept 1 printable coupon per purchase, so of course I point out the difference between per person vs per purchase but she still said no (per purchase = per transaction= per customer, WTF!). So I walk out of there with 2 pasta (2 different coupons) without causing a fuss ignoring the rudeness of the cashier and the fact that she insist to adjust coupon value to 98 cents.

About the Uncle Ben rice with $4 peelie, first time I purchase it, I can purchase ANY chicken (cooked / raw). Got cooked chicken breast + rice without problem.
    2nd time can't use the coupon bc it has to be non-brand chicken so I have to leave behind the rice and Maple Leafs chicken breast. Said can't get money back from Uncle Ben even though coupon clearly stated ANY chicken, they said only good for WM brand.
    3rd time I got Maple Leafs chicken thigh and no one bother me.
    So bloody inconsistent.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by toronto166 View Post
    Ugh, I guess I'm a little annoyed where I just read someone on this forum who was at one point really looking for a certain coupon.....out of the goodness of my heart, without asking for anything in return, I mailed them to her.....only to read she has done a trade for them. (I know...you can do whatever you like with them once received, just venting).
    Really? That's pretty sad, IMHO. Well, let's hope your charity went to a good cause. Maybe the tide will bring some great coupons your way. (Coupons for Tide would be nice, no? LOL )

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Delete
    Last edited by emg; Tue, Oct 28th, 2014 at 07:47 PM.
    ROMEO likes this.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

-ill just wait until another sale because I'm too lazy to get it right now-

-sale never happens again-

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    I am hating kingsway van lines - at first 10-14 days to come to Regina, then it was Oct 23, then Oct 24-26. Then Oct 26 between 9am to 2pm, called on the 25th - nope now the 27th promised first alittle after 9am. Then call at 1pm nope delayed between 4 and 6pm now its 530pm maybe later and my husband took the day off. Filed a complaint with BBB.
    Oh gosh, that's just terrible! How did you choose them in the first place, were they recommended? I've never heard of them.
    ROMEO, Ciel and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bought a game for my brother last week for 10$ and now it's on sale for 3,75$. Okay not a big one but it's so annoying how each time I get something, it goes on sale shortly after!!!
    ROMEO and toronto166 like this.
    Affordable and cute jewellery coming soon! https://www.facebook.com/coquetteries.ca

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

so tired but sad..Bootsie is sick my kitty woke up all of sudden with wobbly legs and unable to walk properly. Diagnosed toxoplasmosis or neurological problem. I googled maybe middle ear infection - she is on antibiotics.
    ROMEO, walkonby, wolfwoman and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

why do i feel like my kid's Halloween costume is never finished, tonight i was sewing snaps on the gloves and body suit to keep them up, tomorrow i have to make some new hair pom poms and put a fresh elastic in the spare crown and i'm fighting the urge to put snaps on the body suit crotch area to make it easier for her to use the bathroom
    Last edited by Midnightly; Wed, Oct 29th, 2014 at 03:24 AM.
    ROMEO, wolfwoman and toronto166 like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    why do i feel like my kid's Halloween costume is never finished, tonight i was sewing snaps on the gloves and body suit to keep them up, tomorrow i have to make some new hair pom poms and put a fresh elastic in the spare crown and i'm fighting the urge to put snaps on the body suit crotch area to make it easier for her to use the bathroom
    Put the snaps. Just give in, do it.
    Your daughter will thank you. :p
    ROMEO, walkonby and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I'm hating that my apartment can't seem to get tidy no matter how much I straighten up

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MTLcouponer View Post
    I'm hating that my apartment can't seem to get tidy no matter how much I straighten up
    I feel like that too. I swear my toddler has to ability to clone herself when I'm not looking because I can't believe one kid can destroy a room as fast as she does.
    Candini likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessDigi View Post
    Put the snaps. Just give in, do it.
    Your daughter will thank you. :p
    she's nearly 7, and she can manage to pee by pulling it to the side (sorry TMI) we have tested this a few times we just have to be careful... it just kills me to damage the body suit because i KNOW she will wear it again if i don't put the snaps in the crotch BUT if i do... she'll never wear it again (unless on the off chance i make her another sleeveless costume which i can't put a cape with.. what i don't plan on doing again)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Thread Information