User Tag List

Page 223 of 654 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 273 323 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    And the day keeps going...

A big F.U. to the person in Quebec that has been using my credit card number for the past 2 days!

The bank just called to verify since I used it yesterday in both my city and Quebec and since I can't be in 2 places at once...

Glad they caught it and I'm not being charged for any of the Quebec charges (groceries, gas, etc).

Now my card is cancelled and I'm trying to figure out how someone got my number. I hardly ever use it.... Thank goodness I did yesterday!
    that happened to me in April - used my CC at a Armin Van Buurren show in Toronto for a shirt then three days later a call from my CC asking me if I was going to Vegas to see Britney plus bought alot of video games. I was like no way not going to Vegas so new card and reversed charges.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Winter in Canada. That is all.
    Natalka, c_mcarthur, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Winter in Canada. That is all.
    agreed! i'm not looking forward to the walk home from the pool at nearly 5pm this evening...
    c_mcarthur, Ciel and francine1985 like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I have to come up with a plan for picking up my oldest this winter. once there is snow on the ground i'll have to park the stroller for the winter and come up with a solution.
    Last edited by francine1985; Wed, Nov 12th, 2014 at 06:27 PM.
    Ciel likes this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

i cant update my posts in internet explorer but its working in google chrome.
    Last edited by francine1985; Wed, Nov 12th, 2014 at 06:27 PM.
    Ciel likes this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    agreed! i'm not looking forward to the walk home from the pool at nearly 5pm this evening...
    Normally I would have poo poo'ed your comment and rolled my eyes but I see that you are experiencing the same temperatures that we are. I know the type of weather you Victoria people generally enjoy throughout the winter. You and your February flower counting and thumbing your noses at the rest of the country... lol
    Ciel and Durham Couponer like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Normally I would have poo poo'ed your comment and rolled my eyes but I see that you are experiencing the same temperatures that we are. I know the type of weather you Victoria people generally enjoy throughout the winter. You and your February flower counting and thumbing your noses at the rest of the country... lol

yah i know we usually have it pretty good but it's hitting freezing levels (+1,0,-1 type thing) once the sun goes down... and walking a few blocks home ( not worth driving it's a 5-10 min walk if that) as it's getting dark with a child that has a cold and her hair is still damp from the pool is never a fun thing
    Ciel likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    I have to come up with a plan for picking up my oldest this winter. once there is snow on the ground i'll have to park the stroller for the winter and come up with a solution.
    Hibernation????
    Ciel, francine1985, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Toronto cyclists.. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You wanted F***ing bike lanes and now you have them - so stay off the sidewalks.. I support a requirement for insurance for these group of people.. If you hit me -- you should have insurance.. This AM when getting on the streetcar a cyclist in front of me (in front of us all) kept going.. So a guy who was walking but cut off by cyclist pushed cyclist while on bike.. I mean it's getting this bad.. Drivers hate them, pedestrians hate them and all they do is whine about how they need more access to lanes.. ugh!!!
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I wish my bank had bothered to call me when there was fraud on my card. Two Air Canada Tickets for $1000. They said the tickets had been purchased by no one. As in the names on the tickets were blank...and you let this through and didn't bother to tell me? Didn't find out until the bill came
    Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    that happened to me in April - used my CC at a Armin Van Buurren show in Toronto for a shirt then three days later a call from my CC asking me if I was going to Vegas to see Britney plus bought alot of video games. I was like no way not going to Vegas so new card and reversed charges.
    Ciel and Candini like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Last week: cyclist on the sidewalk with earphones AND playing on cellphone. So he can't hear or see. Then he yelled at me when he ran me over. Some cyclists in this city can be monsters.

I've also been nearly clipped from cyclists while I am getting off the streetcar. You tell them they need to stop like every other vehicle and they yell at you or give you the finger. Even when the streetcar drivers go yell at them. They just don't care. The cops should really just write tickets and maybe they'd stop with their attitude that both vehicle and pedestrian rules don't apply to them

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    Toronto cyclists.. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You wanted F***ing bike lanes and now you have them - so stay off the sidewalks.. I support a requirement for insurance for these group of people.. If you hit me -- you should have insurance.. This AM when getting on the streetcar a cyclist in front of me (in front of us all) kept going.. So a guy who was walking but cut off by cyclist pushed cyclist while on bike.. I mean it's getting this bad.. Drivers hate them, pedestrians hate them and all they do is whine about how they need more access to lanes.. ugh!!!
    Last edited by torontogal12; Thu, Nov 13th, 2014 at 12:11 AM.
    LisaLisaBoBisa and Ciel like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Don't get me started on the cyclists. That is the ONE good thing about winter around here is they finally get off the friggin back roads. They use them as their personal training grounds, not giving a rats ass whether there are cars that want to get by or not. Many times they ride two or three across. As for the ones in town, it's about a 50/50 split as to them riding on the road or the sidewalk. I hate when they use the crosswalks to get across the street (riding) against the light! No. You are considered a vehicle. How many cars do you see using the crosswalk to cross the damn road on a red freakin' light?? They are selfish and entitled (there's that word again) and one day I'm going to hit one while driving and it won't be my fault and I probably won't feel that badly about it.
    LisaLisaBoBisa, Natalka and Ciel like this.

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

got a call from a parent last night. apparently someone black sharpied (daughters name) is a b1tch on the bathroom stall at school. shes ten.

the kids all know who did it, and the school wont do anything because of lack of solid proof. the school told me nothing. im beyond upset at the lack of communication here.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

DH is miserable with them... He gets in SOOOO many arguments - usually I just roll my window up as cyclist starts yapping away at him (I'm on right and they are also on right side).. One guy left a note on DH truck after the fact (note wasn't actually that bad).. But it's unnerving.. The worst are ones who ride with large backpacks and are all swervy while riding - or even the ones with those baby carts that are hooked on.. WOW - seems dangerous to me.. It's Toronto not uxbridge - super busy streets in rush hour.. OR of course the ones who think they can also use the sidewalk as they see fit -- UGH!!!!!!! Winter doesn't stop them here either..

Don't get me started on the cyclists. That is the ONE good thing about winter around here is they finally get off the friggin back roads. They use them as their personal training grounds, not giving a rats ass whether there are cars that want to get by or not. Many times they ride two or three across. As for the ones in town, it's about a 50/50 split as to them riding on the road or the sidewalk. I hate when they use the crosswalks to get across the street (riding) against the light! No. You are considered a vehicle. How many cars do you see using the crosswalk to cross the damn road on a red freakin' light?? They are selfish and entitled (there's that word again) and one day I'm going to hit one while driving and it won't be my fault and I probably won't feel that badly about it.
    Ciel, GoJays, torontogal12 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

What if you go over their head with the school trustee? That's bullying I thought schools were trying to reduce that? That's awful, so sorry to your DD.

Quote Originally Posted by krysta lynne View Post
    got a call from a parent last night. apparently someone black sharpied (daughters name) is a b1tch on the bathroom stall at school. shes ten.

the kids all know who did it, and the school wont do anything because of lack of solid proof. the school told me nothing. im beyond upset at the lack of communication here.

Thread Information