User Tag List

Page 227 of 654 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 327 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    I don't understand why store take back used merchandise. They should only take back merchandise in the same condition as sold.
    I've always wondered about that when I see the commercial for Sleep Country. They say they will take back mattresses. What do they do with them? Re-wrap then in plastic and re-sell them?
    Ciel, Decaf and dededi like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Feeling really depressed lately. Hard to explain why. It's like a combination of everything, and nothing at the same time

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I got choked out by this diva's perfume at SDM! I was in a long line with my cart and this woman in front of me had basically showered herself in pungent perfume. yikes!!! I immediately felt like I couldn't breathe and had to furiously fan myself with a magazine, haha!! I ended up letting 2 people cut me in line just to distance myself from Ms. Oblivious! Just cause you're wearing perfume, that doesn't mean you smell good!!! I think she must have built up some kinda tolerance!
    Momof3girlies, Ciel, Decaf and 4 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    Husband went grocery shopping and spent $6.99 on 454g of strawberries. I wanted to choke him..
    I've paid that before sadly...between my kids and dh they go through a container of strawberries in a day...at least they get eaten before they go bad, makes the crazy berry prices a little easier to swallow lol.
    Ciel, Cata and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    Husband went grocery shopping and spent $6.99 on 454g of strawberries. I wanted to choke him..
    Hubby does that all the time - I send him to the store for something and he brings back the most expensive kind or he pays a crazy price for something not really needed. That is why I don't allow him to go shopping
    Ciel, emg, torontogal12 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Today's slush/snow slop on the walks. What fun, tonight there's a windchill making it feel 10 degrees colder. Only reason I cleared the walks is to take out trash and minimize icing later tonight when taking collection items to the roadside. I'm staying indoors.

Dad finally took out the winter shovels from wherever he put them. At least I knew where my plastic shovel was and went on with the clearing. Not touching the driveway but in kindness to our letter carrier/agent, did clear area in front of the mailbox.
    torontogal12 and dededi like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Winter. Take vitamin D
    Quote Originally Posted by canadascouponeer View Post
    Feeling really depressed lately. Hard to explain why. It's like a combination of everything, and nothing at the same time
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Grandpa usually drives DS to school. But they're on vacation this week. So, first week of snow...and I'm walking a 3 year old who 1.) Wants to run through ALL the snow and 2.) Gets tired halfway there.
    It's only a 15 minute walk, when it's just me...but with him, it takes 35 minutes. Yeesh...
    Just until Friday..
    Ciel and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Failed my road test!

[Evil bro is happy]
    Ciel, Cata and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I've paid that before sadly...between my kids and dh they go through a container of strawberries in a day...at least they get eaten before they go bad, makes the crazy berry prices a little easier to swallow lol.
    I make smoothies all the time for the kids, and they eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner literally, but considering No Frills is selling them for $2.50 this week , he could have gotten 3 lbs instead of just one that is gonna be gone by tonight

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    Hubby does that all the time - I send him to the store for something and he brings back the most expensive kind or he pays a crazy price for something not really needed. That is why I don't allow him to go shopping
    He usually does pretty good considering he never used to pay attention at prices and he just grabbed and grabbed and paid without even looking at the receipt . But just thinking about it makes my stomach in a knot.
    Ciel, anastasia1009 and dededi like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Tell them you've given up on couponing and maybe their song will change. I don't tell anyone because people judge and my money is just as good as theirs and it's my choice whether I waste it or not and they don't need to know that
    This is good advice, thank you! This might be key to my sanity.
    Ciel, emg, torontogal12 and 2 others like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    Failed my road test!

[Evil bro is happy]
    I have been there before and I felt like it was the end of the world. Good luck for when you go for it again, it took me three times. But all my friends who passed the first time have been in more accidents than me so I got the last laugh :D
    Ciel, walkonby, Decaf and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

My back screen door's latch wasn't catching properly but I figured " what the heck, it can wait until DH gets home to fix it" I could have done it myself but was too lazy. So what happens? The wind comes up during the night , gets under the latch and WHAMO!!!! The door flies open and slams into the house! I didn't hear it and it does this all night. The door's hinges are just barely hanging on, the door isn't square anymore. I tightened the screws as best as I could but the door still will not shut properly. So I am having to use a cord to slam the door hard enough to semi shut. And all because I didn't change the latch!! Crap! I can't even blame DH for this one!
    Crochetlady, Ciel, GoJays and 2 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

spent a hour and a half waiting at the walk in clinic today to see the doc.. for him to tell me i'm perfectly fine and just have a cold.. well i respectfully disagree.. i've had colds... this has lasted much longer then a cold(hit really bad little over a month ago, then lingered with a steady cough for weeks then back knocking me on my ass).. i feel like death warmed over... there are points in the day where i am shaking i can't hear out of my left ear most the day i'm in constant fear that when my cough hits me hard i'm going to need a desperate run to the bathroom...

all he could ask me was "well do you have allergies??" no i've been tested, "have you tried a nasal spray?" yes it did nothing for me other then leave a taste of dandelions in the back of my throat for hours! "how about a nettipot?" well tried that made me gag constantly

when i told him i've spent weeks on tylenol cold and sinus and it's come to the point where my body is rejecting the tylneol he basically said "well don't bother, tylenol is meant for fevers and at the moment you don't have one of those" not a single suggestion of anything else to take so i can do more then hack up a lung and gag on the nasal drip

i'm really considering getting a second opinion
    Last edited by Midnightly; Mon, Nov 17th, 2014 at 09:39 PM.
    Momof3girlies, Ciel and dededi like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I just went to grab DD's snowpants out of her closet...and she has none!
    The ones that I saw and *thought* were hers, turned out to be a size 4T for DS for NEXT year. So, DS has his 2 for this year, and pair for next, and DD has none. >.<
    Doh! Don't know how I let this happen...I usually stock up very well for them.. So, going to have to buy her a pair tomorrow, poor thing will be going outside at school, again, with none...*sigh*...
    Ciel, Lyssia510 and dededi like this.

Thread Information