User Tag List

Page 234 of 654 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 284 334 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just because I coupon, doesn't mean I want to give you everything I buy. I am getting frustrated with the comments of "can I have _____, you probably got it free anyway".

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesfranco View Post
    Just because I coupon, doesn't mean I want to give you everything I buy. I am getting frustrated with the comments of "can I have _____, you probably got it free anyway".
    "can I slap you in the __________ , you probably have thick skin and it doen't hurt anyway" would be my reply...

The nerve of some people!

Let them try couponning for a day to see how easy it is.
    Last edited by Decaf; Sun, Nov 30th, 2014 at 04:17 PM.
    Natalka, coupon girl, emg and 3 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Since last week,we became a Maxi and Cie.Now for the basckets we have to give 1$ to have 1 and they will regive it to you at the cash after...LIke the newspapers at Mcdonals or you have to insert theirs keys lego to have one...Remind me the old time when my parents had to put 0,25$ to have a bascket...I guess to many steal of basckets happened.
    DH went to Maxi to buy a couple of items so he didn't need a cart. There was a cart near DH so a lady asked if it was his cart. DH said no, so the lady took the cart and dumped the groceries from the cart all over the shelves.
    Momof3girlies and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    DH went to Maxi to buy a couple of items so he didn't need a cart. There was a cart near DH so a lady asked if it was his cart. DH said no, so the lady took the cart and dumped the groceries from the cart all over the shelves.
    Wow,the nerve of that lady...At least we dont have to paid for plastic basckets
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Saw a men litterally have the hands in my recycle green bins and the neighbours ones...I think he is poor and have serious mental illness...It is illegal to do that in our city and must say they have ressource for that...I was inconfortable with that so I just put my recycle things and walked away
    Last edited by cath007; Mon, Dec 1st, 2014 at 01:02 PM.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Brother went over the border yesterday to get something. Stopped into US Target for Dorito's chip flavour he cannot get here after his errand. Has nerve to not buy any Cherry Coke but told me it's $3.99/cs there. Of course, he said Costco (one of two Cdn stores said to sell the pop) was already closed when he returned from NY state. #Oh, REALLY?
    ROMEO likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Brother went over the border yesterday to get something. Stopped into US Target for Dorito's chip flavour he cannot get here after his errand. Has nerve to not buy any Cherry Coke but told me it's $3.99/cs there. Of course, he said Costco (one of two Cdn stores said to sell the pop) was already closed when he returned from NY state. #Oh, REALLY?
    I can't remember if it was Cherry Coke or Cherry Pepsi but Target carries one of them. My oldest pointed it out to me but I was too busy trying to wrestle my toddler into her coat to pay much attention.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I can't remember if it was Cherry Coke or Cherry Pepsi but Target carries one of them. My oldest pointed it out to me but I was too busy trying to wrestle my toddler into her coat to pay much attention.
    it's cherry coke, saw it just the other day but at $10/flat i'm going to do without
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

my rant is with the electronic environmental fees.. they're ridiculous! how about an environmental fee on all of those damn coffee cups that are littering our streets?? what about a fee on the water bottles that float around in the ocean??

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I hate shoes. A lot

Finally found a pair that seemed comfortable and fit well at the time (This is replacing my only pair of black dress shoes, which are fully destroyed but I couldn't find anything). I wear the new shoes once on the street and they start expanding and now they are too big and nearly fly off my feet while walking!

But I've worn them already so can't return them. Waste of $70

I hate shoes so much.
    Last edited by torontogal12; Mon, Dec 1st, 2014 at 04:47 PM.
    Ciel, r0c0upons, BC Gal and 4 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When someone argue with me because I watch the prices of what I purchase and do couponning.I was watching his grocery bill and with coupons and price matching he could easylly save at least 5$....I am always surprise of some people who like trow away their money...
    Ciel, seylz_gurl, BC Gal and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I hate shoes. A lot

Finally found a pair that seemed comfortable and fit well at the time (This is replacing my only pair of black dress shoes, which are fully destroyed but I couldn't find anything). I wear the new shoes once on the street and they start expanding and now they are too big and nearly fly off my feet while walking!

I hate shoes so much.
    That sucks. It is hard to find shoes that fit well. Maybe you can put in some inserts - that should help
    Ciel and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you forgot to ask for a raincheck...At least my Maxi is 15 minutes away .
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I hate shoes. A lot

I hate shoes so much.
    I hate when that happens! It's always the expensive shoes that do it too, the 10.00-just a tad too tight, but I'll buy them anyway in hopes that they'll stretch shoes-never get bigger. I've learned the hard way to wear my shoes around the house for a day or two before I wear them outside to see if they're going to stretch out.
    Ciel, r0c0upons and torontogal12 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I hate shoes. A lot

I hate shoes so much.

Not much you can do now except wearing really thick wool socks or put in thick insoles.
    Ciel and torontogal12 like this.

Thread Information