User Tag List

Page 257 of 654 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 307 357 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

do you make your own?? best was ds telling me he wants to wear last years costume.. it's gotten so expensive!! don't even get me started on the loot bags.. totally dreading having to do it all over again when dd(s) start school.. maybe i'll homeschool for that reason alone..

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    oh yes! you want to do as many personalized touches as possible... and you want to be special and every year you want to outdo the previous year but some days it's too exhausting and you just want to say screw it and do something easy i feel that way about halloween lol, i'm already thinking about it and how to outdo last year's costume
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you taught a friend was a friend and this friend is not because he became friend with someone I hate....ugh....
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Been waiting for a Purolator delivery, saw the truck, get to the door and wait...hear footstep...held my breath and wait for doorbell to ring...NOTHING. Quiet like a graveyard...after driver left pick up my parcel, check status online said "Shipment delivered at: RECEPTION". WTH! How about dropbox at front door...no need to lie about that.

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

so sick right now. and i have a broken foot that is driving me crazy. to top it off the pressure form the cast rubbing on my toe cause my toenail to start growing into my toe. so i had to basically cut it open two days ago and remove the nail. so now my foot feels like it has its own heartbeat because of course i have a million things to run around and do on my broken foot. (ie exams, groceries, etc and i dont drive so im walking around to all these places in the frozen outside).... almost choked to death on my own mucus coughing this morning. and yesterday i was basically buried in my own shame because i was belittled to the point of nothingness by someone who is supposed to be there for me. there are also many other things which i cant really go into detail about because i cant type as a crying sobbing mess.

i feel like i am going to simply collapse. and to be perfectly honest, i dont think anyone would really care except the kids.

i guess ive reached a point where i feel completely helpless. I have no desire to eat sleep or do anything besides busywork because its the only thing keeping me from actually breaking down into a puddle of mush.

sorry. i needed to vent. and i keep getting messages from people saying uplifting and sweet things. im sorry i havent responded. i really think ive hit a point of depression that although im aware of it im clueless as to how to fix it. i do appreciate that people on here express concern and try to cheer me up. and im sorry for my lack of dialogue. (a couple of you should know this apology is directed right at you)
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

^ Hope you'll feel better soon , is not a good feeling but been there done that and all I can say is " You will feel better soon"
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Obsessed Exes... 4 years later and this "thing" still causing trouble. Husband is getting his wages garnished for unpaid child support for a bloody kid that does not exist ( not his kid and not even hers, cause this "thing" has never given birth) Did not find out until husband got a letter form his employer telling him two weeks from now his wages are being garnished. Didn't even give him a chance to defend himself. Now he has to hire a lawyer to take care of it ( would love to know who is paying for this) and ordered cannot be stopped. Plus since he disputing paternity now he has to pay for DNA test. ohhhh and almost forgot , this "thing" got a restraining order on him Who the efffff is chasing who? I swear sometimes the law is just plain wrong ...
    Ciel, Decaf, toronto166 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    do you make your own?? best was ds telling me he wants to wear last years costume.. it's gotten so expensive!! don't even get me started on the loot bags.. totally dreading having to do it all over again when dd(s) start school.. maybe i'll homeschool for that reason alone..

yup i make my own costumes for her.. i'll spend weeks working on them and doing the details, my fave thing to make is the big dresses.. i swear she was the only 4yr old who knew how to perfectly walk in a hoop skirt lol.. she's had some pretty awesome costumes i'll admit but this year i donno how i'm going to outdo last year's costume last year's rocked!
    Last edited by Midnightly; Wed, Jan 14th, 2015 at 03:47 PM.
    Ciel likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Food Basics produce in Ottawa goes bad way too soon. I thought I'd try some fresh Bitter Melon....paid almost $5.00 for 3 little pieces and in two days they were growing mold. Yuck! I didn't return them because they were too squishy to pick up. Out the window: Name:  fiver.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  19.3 KB

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by krysta lynne View Post
    so sick right now. and i have a broken foot that is driving me crazy. to top it off the pressure form the cast rubbing on my toe cause my toenail to start growing into my toe. so i had to basically cut it open two days ago and remove the nail. so now my foot feels like it has its own heartbeat because of course i have a million things to run around and do on my broken foot. (ie exams, groceries, etc and i dont drive so im walking around to all these places in the frozen outside).... almost choked to death on my own mucus coughing this morning. and yesterday i was basically buried in my own shame because i was belittled to the point of nothingness by someone who is supposed to be there for me. there are also many other things which i cant really go into detail about because i cant type as a crying sobbing mess.

i feel like i am going to simply collapse. and to be perfectly honest, i dont think anyone would really care except the kids.

i guess ive reached a point where i feel completely helpless. I have no desire to eat sleep or do anything besides busywork because its the only thing keeping me from actually breaking down into a puddle of mush.

sorry. i needed to vent. and i keep getting messages from people saying uplifting and sweet things. im sorry i havent responded. i really think ive hit a point of depression that although im aware of it im clueless as to how to fix it. i do appreciate that people on here express concern and try to cheer me up. and im sorry for my lack of dialogue. (a couple of you should know this apology is directed right at you)

sometimes you just need a little time to wallow
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

It is my Birthday tomorrow and I am doing a crisis of panicking...great Birthday....I hope tomorrow I will be in better shape because I feel bad to cancel what others have planning for me.
    Ciel and lecale like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

You Watch a tv serie and basically word to word it is what happen in your life and remember you all those bad memory of a not happy end and you cannot stop crying.
    Ciel, Decaf and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    Obsessed Exes... 4 years later and this "thing" still causing trouble. Husband is getting his wages garnished for unpaid child support for a bloody kid that does not exist ( not his kid and not even hers, cause this "thing" has never given birth) Did not find out until husband got a letter form his employer telling him two weeks from now his wages are being garnished. Didn't even give him a chance to defend himself. Now he has to hire a lawyer to take care of it ( would love to know who is paying for this) and ordered cannot be stopped. Plus since he disputing paternity now he has to pay for DNA test. ohhhh and almost forgot , this "thing" got a restraining order on him Who the efffff is chasing who? I swear sometimes the law is just plain wrong ...
    According to the letter the FRO sends to an employer, s/he has 14 days to setup the deductions in payroll. The employer is not in a position to do anything beyond notifying only the affected employee and payroll-it's to be confidential otherwise at work. The FRO has a list of situations the employer must address if the money is not deducted.

http://www.mcss.gov.on.ca/en/mcss/pr...ers/index.aspx

So really, the person behind this legal matter is causing the process to make your DH spend $.

What a $ and agenda headache that is sent your way. Both of you are about to become well read on FRO and Ontario laws.
    lecale, Cata and toronto166 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@cath007, it's your birthday. Do you want to be spending the day with others if you'd rather be doing something else?

It's ok to have time to cry.
    @krystalynne - you've had a tough series of weeks. Hard to be the only adult in the home while the other one is not acting adult nor supportive. If you have an A-Team of people in your corner, please make contact and tell them what you need and see what is offered.
    cath007, Decaf and toronto166 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    Get a lawyer who isn't a money grabber..One who is looking out for beloved..and make sure to get all legal documents copied on paper for him to ensure that everything is properly documented and his "Admirer" isn't able to pull this stunt again..

basiclay..COVER YOUR A$$E$ FOR THE FUTURE...
    Ciel, Decaf and toronto166 like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Caisse Desjardins: Yes they have money to diversified their wallet,and doing programs for the Young example bourse ,and etc....But what about the costumer...in this case me...They dont refund your own money in case of fraud...or not at all and it is very complicated....Now today just to make me hate theirs a little bit more...I got the annual satisfaction phone sondage.Yes it is alright.....But why not mentionned me before is I maintain my account at 4000$ and more I will not paid fees as an advantage...this is 7$ ......I paid fees because I did not know it since 7 years....Do the math...7 x12x7=500$ and more...I could change it but no one given me the info before...I doubt I will gain this one...This is battle over battle with theirs....I plan to join a bank next year when it will be more advantageous for me and will transfer my celli and etc....The royale bank dont charge you fees even if you go to the competitor bank or caisse.And they dont charge you for doing your checks....The rules are the same but more advantageous

Thread Information