User Tag List

Page 269 of 654 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 319 369 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Stifler
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    I have this on again off again girlfriend. She breaks things off, then months later comes back. She is very introverted and eccentric so I have to be very patient with her.

anyway, she just found out that I am in town so she came over to say hi, it was a nice visit I was very pleased, sad/happy it's ended late last summer but happy we are civil and get along..... BUT

Then as she leaves, she gives me a framed picture of herself that I took of her on a beach we visited last year.

Why would she do that???? Now I am frikin confused again and my head feels like one of those empty oil barrels rolling down a hill.

I can't tell if she is the best thing ever, or worst. On the other hand, with my odd job.... maybe she feels the same about me?
    Time to turn the tables on her. Hook up with her, then break it off. A little taste of her own medicine never hurt in my opinion.

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
    Time to turn the tables on her. Hook up with her, then break it off. A little taste of her own medicine never hurt in my opinion.
    I agree with Stifler on this one, she wants her cake and eat it to. She wants to be with you properly, but, maybe still wants to do her own thing and still play the field. You have to put your foot down and say hey, either it's us or nothing. And if don't end up being with her, cut your ties. Don't call her, text email etc. If she calls or tries to talk to you, ignore her. You need to let her know your a human being with feelings, and, you will not have her be playing you.
    Stifler and vesper like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    -went to doctors yesterday -I have strep-throat-so darn painfull(on meds) -cant believe how sick I have been this winter -ugggggh
    Oh, I feel for you. I had that a couple years ago, even drinking water was horribly painful! Had to survive on liquid meal replacements like Boost for a couple days as anything solid was awful. Feel better!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

That's harsh. You don't have to punish her. Just use words, @vesper. No one is obligating you to talk to her if you don't want to. I personally have never spoken to my exes again. Didn't see the need, since I was done with them.

"Hooking up" with someone just to dump them and hurt their feelings on purpose is an awful thing to do to a human being. She will become more confused than you and you may fall back into things with her. She may keep breaking things off because she is confused, not malicious.

Why can't people just do what they mean instead of toying with others?
    Last edited by torontogal12; Thu, Feb 5th, 2015 at 09:59 AM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    That's harsh. You don't have to punish her. Just just words, @vesper
    Well, we can see this girl is playing him, she keeps playing with his emotions. It's ok for her to do it to him and not the other way around? She is the one playing with emotions. I am sure she knows what she is doing. In my opinion, i would just cut her off.
    Last edited by saveadollardiva; Thu, Feb 5th, 2015 at 09:58 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saveadollardiva View Post
    Well, we can see this girl is playing him, she keeps playing with his emotions. It's ok for her to do it to him and not the other way around? She is the one playing with emotions. I am sure she knows what she is doing. In my opinion, i would just cut her off.
    You've met her before, I see?
    thriftygranny likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

You've met her before, I see?
    No, I have not, but, lets see the evidence shall we: SHE keeps breaking things off with HIM. Breaking things off meaning the relationship is over, like most adults understand. THEN, she comes over and gives him a picture of her? HELLO if that is not playing with emotions I don't know what is? Either she wants to be with him or not. Breaking up is hard enough the first time with someone, but, doing it a few times, and then, playing with someone's emotions is not cool either.

It's not that hard to decided. Adults should not be playing emotional mind games. PLUS she doesn't call him or anything until now because he is in town! If she wanted to be with him still, even a bit, she would have still kept that line of communication. It's like he is her "partner" when he is back in town and or when it is convenient for her.

If someone plays emotional mind games with someone, expect the other person to play the game as well, and in the process, getting back what you give.

If it was me, I would ignore her, if she didn't want to be with me and stop the mind games.

And also to add, if this was a guy doing this to a girl, we wouldn't say "he is just confused, talk to him" LOL we would be saying "He is planning games." Let's be honest here.

And also, have you met her?
    Last edited by saveadollardiva; Thu, Feb 5th, 2015 at 10:39 AM.

Stifler
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's harsh. You don't have to punish her. Just use words, @vesper. No one is obligating you to talk to her if you don't want to. I personally have never spoken to my exes again. Didn't see the need, since I was done with them.

"Hooking up" with someone just to dump them and hurt their feelings on purpose is an awful thing to do to a human being. She will become more confused than you and you may fall back into things with her. She may keep breaking things off because she is confused, not malicious.

Why can't people just do what they mean instead of toying with others?
    He can punish her if he wants too...if he has the nerve. It's his decision. IN MY OPINION....do the same to her, but worse. Make her feel the same emotions he's feeling.
    saveadollardiva likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Roundabouts filled with so much snow that you can't see what's coming until the car is right in front of you and a$$holes behind you leaning on their horn because you aren't zipping through it. Sorry not going to risk my life and my children's life by whipping through the worst roundabout in the city(that has at least one accident a day, when there's no snow blocking your view) when I can't see what's coming.
    Drive YOUR drive, Lyssia.....these things on wheels that we aim every day can be lethal. I am always so glad when I am driving with careful people; especially in a winter roundabout. Life is precious; so is insurance. Drive YOUR drive and survive.
    Lyssia510 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    -went to doctors yesterday -I have strep-throat-so darn painfull(on meds) -cant believe how sick I have been this winter -ugggggh
    Gosh, strep throat is awful.....so sorry you're having to go through this. Ouch! As I recall, there is no comfortable place to go when you have it. Best to take it easy while you're laid-up; no hoarse play, eh?
    Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

He can punish her if he wants too...if he has the nerve. It's his decision. IN MY OPINION....do the same to her, but worse. Make her feel the same emotions he's feeling.
    I'm not going to get into the back and forth part of this conversation but the one thing my mother taught me was: don't ever play games with people's hearts.

Stifler
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by toronto166 View Post
    I'm not going to get into the back and forth part of this conversation but the one thing my mother taught me was: don't ever play games with people's hearts.
    To each their own...

saveadollardiva likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well that was interesting. Ha ha! No I am not the hookup type and too be honest, this is one fine lady and I think I would be the one who ends up punished. Once I start stroking her soft skin, all reason goes out the window.... I'll just turn into a raging bull with no senses.

I wll just hide from her until my employer sends me on the road again. i love her, but she is not emotionally fit for me.

((( I realize at 38 I seem to get lured by crazy ladies... time to break the habit ))
    Zonny, GoJays, Lyssia510 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

NOOOOOOOOOO! So Disappointed!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JadeAngel View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOO! So Disappointed!

I agree! I just got the email.

Better use up my 4 free codes this weekend!
    walkonby likes this.

Thread Information