User Tag List

Page 278 of 654 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 288 328 378 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

So a relative of mine had a birthday for her kid, and the invite said exactly - give money for her resp. Okay cool, I get the resp thing, but rather upfront.
    I sent a cheque, it got cashed with no thank you`s, kiss my ass, nothing.
    Might I add it was the same relative who never said anything about my DDs birthday in January, and didn`t send her a card or anything for that matter.

Getting greedy vibes.

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

[QUOTE=Candini;6317971]So a relative of mine had a birthday for her kid, and the invite said exactly - give money for her resp. Okay cool, I get the resp thing, but rather upfront.
    Might I add it was the same relative who never said anything about my DDs birthday in January, and didn`t send her a card or anything for that matter.

UGH I hate people like that! We have a rule in our house, if hey didn't come to your events and or didn't send anything to you, phone call, card anything, then we don't go lol. I know it maybe harsh, but, people get the hint and understand. I would have made a comment like, "Oh did you know "add DD name here" birthday was in January? Ya she got so many cards, gifts and special calls from all her family. But, I didn't see a card from you ? Did it maybe get lost in the mail? I know you wouldn't forget? HMMM Darn Canada post! lol. See how quick they get the hint.
    Last edited by saveadollardiva; Wed, Feb 25th, 2015 at 10:57 AM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Friend to expect to me to encourage her to drop off the school after 1 exam failure and be ok she will pass her life in social assistance with a 3 years and a half child...So I told her to no drop the school and got denied...no thanks....go at another person to told that...no more negativity in my life please.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Friend to expect to me to encourage her to drop off the school after 1 exam failure and be ok she will pass her life in social assistance with a 3 years and a half child...So I told her to no drop the school and got denied...no thanks....go at another person to told that...no more negativity in my life please.
    Good for you cath007! You have to surround yourself with positive people. If you don't, those negative people bring you down!
    macw1960, cath007 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Went to WM today My beloved Target is getting pretty bare so I ventured back to WM.

I used 2 coupons that the cashier stood there reading them for 5 minutes and gave me a hard time.

She actually said: "I've never seen or heard of this coupon. It looks fake. I'm going to call my manager." I was polite even though I was losing my patience at that point and said "Ok, I understand. I can wait". He comes over and looks at her like she's demented. He says "what the problem? She's clearly buying the right item for over $20. It says $20, so put in $20 as the coupon amount". The cashier continues on about never seeing it and he said: "I've seen lots. Not sure how you haven't. It's from a cereal promo. Just ring it in". Then he walks away.

She finally does, all the while giving me commentary about the high value of the coupon and that it seems fishy. Seriously?

Goodness I miss Target already.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Went to WM today My beloved Target is getting pretty bare so I ventured back to WM.

I used 2 coupons that the cashier stood there reading them for 5 minutes and gave me a hard time.

She actually said: "I've never seen or heard of this coupon. It looks fake. I'm going to call my manager." I was polite even though I was losing my patience at that point and said "Ok, I understand. I can wait". He comes over and looks at her like she's demented. He says "what the problem? She's clearly buying the right item for over $20. It says $20, so put in $20 as the coupon amount". The cashier continues on about never seeing it and he said: "I've seen lots. Not sure how you haven't. It's from a cereal promo. Just ring it in". Then he walks away.

She finally does, all the while giving me commentary about the high value of the coupon and that it seems fishy. Seriously?

Goodness I miss Target already.
    UGH I would have told her, please do your job like the manager stated. You don't need to keep attacking me over the coupon I gave you which is valid. I would then say, sorry what's your name and cashier number? Because I can always call and or email WM head office and complain about how rude and how one of their cashiers thought I was using a fake coupon, then, after she was told it wasn't STILL kept insisting it was and kept being rude to me and making me feel uncomfortable....See how quick she would have changed. LOL. Good for you though for keeping your cool.
    macw1960, Candini and dededi like this.

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

So why is that people go to the washroom and don't wash their hands. Arrggg today I had to open the washroom door to leave it after a woman who just stormed out of the washroom without washing her hands. Yukkkk.
    macw1960, toronto166 and dededi like this.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

My temporary crown fell off. Grrrr... Now I have to head back from school in order to get it fixed and put back on.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Gazpache View Post
    I've had a sinus infection for a week now and I'm sick and tired of it! My left ear is swollen shut, the right opens then swells shut again.. my face feels like it's been hit by bricks and I'm coughing so incredibly hard my asthma has been going insane. I haven't slept in a week because I'm either coughing, or unable to breathe. I saw a doc at a walk in clinic yesterday who gave me some antibiotics.. they can't start working soon enough! I've been sick before, but never had a sinus infection and good god I never want to have one again! I have a new found respect for what my mother goes through as she gets them constantly. I just really want to feel better.. even a little bit!
    Try placing hot compresses on your face and change them as they cool. It will provide some relief and with a bit of luck, the sinus cavities will burst. If that happens, you will get instant relief from the pressure.
    macw1960, toronto166 and dededi like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    So a relative of mine had a birthday for her kid, and the invite said exactly - give money for her resp. Okay cool, I get the resp thing, but rather upfront.

Getting greedy vibes.
    Time to disown them.
    macw1960, Candini and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Getting greedy vibes.

this is part of the reason why i stopped bothering sending gifts to my bro/sis inlaw and their kids i got tired of it being a gift grab with no appreciation... my daughter is now 7 and they have not sent her anything (no birthday cards, no christmas cards, no welcome to the world card when she was born) heck when we got married we didn't even get a card from them (and he was raised in a very card friendly family-you always give a card)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Originally Posted by seylz_gurl ugghh people who push and shove to be the first in line. courtesy makes life run so much smoothly, try it for the love of god!
    Quote Originally Posted by saveadollardiva View Post
    GOD I hate that too. When people push me in line, I push back, see how quick they stop lol. But, I understand, like, life is not about rushing and being rude.
    Name:  introvert line.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  46.5 KB

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Why I dont receive the insert I am supposed to get based on what is announced in the current insert section.Missed the SmartSource with the 3$ off Dry Cat Food Wiskas coupon witch is my cat brand food,Uniliver and Mars inserts....They could be different distributed dates I agree but not getting it?!? So tired and pissed of that.I live in a unit with common lobby....
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Why I dont receive the insert I am supposed to get based on what is announced in the current insert section.Missed the SmartSource with the 3$ off Dry Cat Food Wiskas coupon witch is my cat brand food,Uniliver and Mars inserts....They could be different distributed dates I agree but not getting it?!? So tired and pissed of that.I live in a unit with common lobby....
    I have the same feeling - when I lived in Stoney Creek it was faithful plus had extras and I could buy newspapers with it easily. I move to Regina and getting inserts even in papers I don't get plus in my flyer bundle I have never gotten anything. Only upside is getting coupons in general is easier in Regina because I don't think people use them in my area.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Getting greedy vibes.
    Next year send her a bag of dollar store crap.
    I'm finding invites for anything are getting so obnoxious, I got a bridal shower invite(via email) requesting ONLY home depot gift cards. And wedding invites requesting cash with a note as too how much each plate costs. Seriously just be grateful you're getting ANYTHING.
    GoJays, macw1960, Candini and 2 others like this.

Thread Information