User Tag List

Page 289 of 654 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 299 339 389 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    am soooo sick with a barking cough but cannot sleep b/c i keep coughing in my sleep & waking up!
    Neocitran Night also works wonderfully. Another home remedy is mix hot water, camomile tea, and 2 tbsps of lemon juice and drink it all before you go to bed.
    macw1960 and terry2144 like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Tasted many feet have you?
    LOL! I stand corrected: It tastes like feet smell.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Mri that was scheduled for 1130.. and due to there errors I did not get out till 430...

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

^ UGH I hate that! Poor you!

Stifler
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by idonovan View Post
    Mri that was scheduled for 1130.. and due to there errors I did not get out till 430...
    Did you use earplugs or the headphones?
    saveadollardiva and terry2144 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Job postings that have higher requirements than the previous person had.

In other words the person vacating the position after 5 years of holding that title would be now screened out without even so much as an interview!

Guess they like vacant positions!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

if you think flashing your lights at me is going to make me speed up your soo beyond wrong.. it actually makes me slow down just to piss you off more.. i'm not risking my life driving too fast in unsafe road conditions(pouring rain and fog) on the most dangerous stretch of highway on the island just because your an arse behind me flashing your high beams over and over again
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I had the ones that cover all the ears... so headphones?
    toronto166 likes this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I forgot how brutal brazilian waxing is. Thank god for painkillers. *faints*

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    if you think flashing your lights at me is going to make me speed up your soo beyond wrong.. it actually makes me slow down just to piss you off more.. i'm not risking my life driving too fast in unsafe road conditions(pouring rain and fog) on the most dangerous stretch of highway on the island just because your an arse behind me flashing your high beams over and over again
    That p!$$es me off as well....If I can't to see to drive safely in the first place the continual strobe lighting behind me isn't going to make it any easier..

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

DS and DD were horrible yesterday..
    DD's birthday, so her godparents treated us to Mandarin for lunch (and to meet my 'niece', their new gorgeous baby girl, since we've not seen them since the baby shower). Kept DS home from daycare cause he wanted to go, and meet the baby. They were BAD! DD is usually the good girl, but when DS is around, they play off of each other, and everything just..escalates. So they were running around, DS wouldn't listen when I said not to open their Easter presents, and so DD had to open her birthday presents.. And yeesh, it was embarrassing......

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessDigi View Post
    DS and DD were horrible yesterday..
    DD's birthday, so her godparents treated us to Mandarin for lunch (and to meet my 'niece', their new gorgeous baby girl, since we've not seen them since the baby shower). Kept DS home from daycare cause he wanted to go, and meet the baby. They were BAD! DD is usually the good girl, but when DS is around, they play off of each other, and everything just..escalates. So they were running around, DS wouldn't listen when I said not to open their Easter presents, and so DD had to open her birthday presents.. And yeesh, it was embarrassing......
    My kids are like that, perfect seperatly, fight non stop when they're together and they're 9 yrs apart!
    Don't be embarrassed, everyone who has kids has moments(days) like that.
    GoJays and terry2144 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Peoples who act as your friends and take advantage and then back-stab you when you ask for help. I hate people!
    GoJays and terry2144 like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I have a cold.I got it at work,thanks to my healthcare employers' policy of disciplining employees who use too much sick time,someone came to work sick and spread the joy.It hit me full scale mid-shift yesterday,and I'm down for the count.I am terribly worried that I may have been contagious when I was with my son,who recently had a kidney transplant and is on immunosupressive post transplant meds.Don't know how he's going to manage since I'm obviously in no shape to travel out of town on my days off to get him groceries and run errands for him.PLUS I'll be on the list for an attendance compliance meeting this quarter
    terry2144 likes this.

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Having one wisdom removed, awake was actually not that bad....but having a panic attack before it happens because the dentist that you thought was supposed to do it isn't, really sucks. Luckily this dentist was really efficient and the whole process (including me trying to escape) took less than 20 minutes.

Recovery also wasn't bad...until the amoxicillin gave me hives. And then strangely enough the socket that didn't hurt at all for the first three days decided it was to start throbbing. Fun. Can't wait to do it three more times!
    terry2144 likes this.

Thread Information