User Tag List

Page 298 of 654 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 348 398 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

@Lyssia510 on that cash brag bridal shower, if you're a nervy type person, you may want to reply with "sorry, I'd love to, but money is tight right now!" See if they get the message .

I had a surprise shower myself...though I figured out the surprise because I had to go to SIL's house and my parents were driving me there and she lives about an hour away...my mom and SIL are not besties so I knew something was up when they told me to block off my Saturday. LOL. It was really lovely but if you guys ever organize a surprise one, try to make it more of a surprise haha
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    My backyard is a dirt/clay dog poop infested swamp. So freaking gross!
    2 of my dogs ( the boys of course ) are not listening to me since they have discovered gophers in the pasture.
    DH has been home for 4 weeks and is driving me crazy ( time for him to go back overseas )
    Arrrrgggg!
    If it makes you feel any better our front yard is the same way and we don't even own dogs
    macw1960, wolfwoman and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Shout out to Smartsource for using all my colored ink on HUGE advertisements followed after there coupons.

$2 for the coupon, $3 for the ink

(Someone tell me how to fix that??)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

^ Candini, I was SO POed when that happened with a Head and Shoulders coupon. Don't know of a way to stop it, since they don't allow us to preview or use a B&W option.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    ^ Candini, I was SO POed when that happened with a Head and Shoulders coupon. Don't know of a way to stop it, since they don't allow us to preview or use a B&W option.
    Ugh yeah that's exactly what I printed. Like am I supposed to frame it

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    I remove the color cartridge from the printer whenever I print my coupons. That is the only way I can figure out to make it only b/w.
    I wish I could choose fast copy so that it would not waste as much of the black ink - especially on the coupons that have all black thick bars at the top of the coupon.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Ugh yeah that's exactly what I printed. Like am I supposed to frame it
    Yes, as a lesson for your mistakes.
    GoJays, macw1960, Candini and 3 others like this.
    It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I bought the wrong paper punch at Michaels today and I stupidly opened it before realizing it's an 1/2 inch too big.

I bought a 3.5 inch and it wasn't until I took it out of the package and made a punch that I realized it's too big and I should have gotten the 3 inch.

Now I can't even find an online template for the 3.5 inch (I found one but it doesn't show the actual circles so you have no way of knowing if your label is lined up).

macw1960 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

today my daughter won an award at school.. i didn't find out until i found it in her backpack! if the teacher would have told me i would have been there! the date on the award was from last week (though assembly was today) she had well over a week to tell me that my daughter was getting one this month, i'd been in the school 3x to pick her up since it was dated she could have informed me! yes i know it's an award every kid in the school gets at some point during the year BUT it's special for the kid at the time they receive it and i would have loved to get a picture of her holding it or a little vid of her standing infront of the school

last year her teacher put a note in her lunch bag, emailed me, and stopped me in the hallway when picking her up to let me know and i was there and this year i didn't get a chance to be there
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I would be upset too Midnightly, i always liked to be there for my kids for things like that. I would mention it nicely in passing and ask to be informed of anything else.
    macw1960, toronto166 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I tried WEN by Chaz Dean and OMG!! It RUINED my hair! I had fine hair before using it and this CRAP turned my hair into coarse, crunchy, brittle straw! I had to go to my hairdresser and she was shocked at it. She put a deep conditioning treatment on it and while it feels a bit better, it still isn't as good as it was. But hopefully, once I use a protein shampoo and conditioner a few times, my hair will recover.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks for telling us. I have fine hair and was considering trying it.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

^ Hope your hair recovers sooon, Wolfie! Lots of complaints about it if you google.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    I tried WEN by Chaz Dean and OMG!! It RUINED my hair! I had fine hair before using it and this CRAP turned my hair into coarse, crunchy, brittle straw! I had to go to my hairdresser and she was shocked at it. She put a deep conditioning treatment on it and while it feels a bit better, it still isn't as good as it was. But hopefully, once I use a protein shampoo and conditioner a few times, my hair will recover.
    Never heard of it before and I don't have fine hair (I have nice thick wavy/curly hair) but thanks to you I will never try any of their products if I ever find it. I hope your hair gets better soon but it sounds like your rant might safe a few people from having a similar issue.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Thanks guys. PLEASE NO ONE USE THIS CRAP!!! My hair should recover. At least I still have my hair and not gone bald like some other women.
    Just call me Wolfie

Thread Information