User Tag List

Page 301 of 654 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 351 401 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That time of the month arrived today and I'm having surgery tomorrow. Luckily cramps aren't too bad but I feel bloated.
    toronto166 likes this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

So I got bored and decided to do some research. Holy smokes, I did NOT realize in this day and age the amount of animal testing that still goes on. Basically all of P&G products, Colgate, Axe, Q-tips and vaseline??

Check out these lists if you`d like.
    wolfwoman likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I am not so hopeful for tomorrow 'judgement day'
    Last edited by Arvilish; Fri, Apr 17th, 2015 at 06:46 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Dang it, why do some people assume I'm depressed when I'm dressed in all black with black jewelry?

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

People who treat Chapters like a library. Went to buy a book for a gift (for a child) and all the copies were damaged in some way (some had 3D glasses ripped out, cover torn, pages folded, etc).

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Not a rant, just a grumble.
    I have a nasty head cold and feel like crap. Then I get a phone call from DH and he tells me I sound gross. Gee thanks " honey"
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    People who treat Chapters like a library. Went to buy a book for a gift (for a child) and all the copies were damaged in some way (some had 3D glasses ripped out, cover torn, pages folded, etc).

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    I personally have no problem with people reading the books. I've even done it myself a few times (read the back cover and aren't 100% sure if it will be a good book or not... I would sit down and read the first few chapters and decide if I wanted to buy it or not.) that being said there is no excuse for damaging the books. I was always very careful and never damaged the books, but I have actually seen books with the pages bent, dried wet spots on the pages (like fingerprints from people who lick their fingers to turn each page... So gross), pen/pencil notes, stickers missing from kids books, crushed packaging on "art set" books... I think the people doing that should be banned from the store but it also surprises me that these things are still being sold at full price.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have been trying to lose weight, and have been eating super healthy and being more active. My scale (which says the same thing as in the doctor's office so I assume it is accurate) said I lost 3 pounds as of yesterday morning. But this morning it says I have gained five pounds.
    Decaf and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

People who get nasty at funerals.

Also, my DD's ball got p*ssed on by a dog at the park today. The owners response? A laugh.
    toronto166 likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

emptied then loaded the dishwasher last night.. it was full but still space for a few late night dinner dishes..hubby watched me load it, so i mentioned to run it in the night/morning after i go to bed (he's a night worker so even during the weekends he still keeps his night time routine) sure enough open the dishwasher and it smells like bacon.. so now i get to listen to it for the next 2 hours.. pfftt
    wolfwoman and toronto166 like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I had 7 products on my shoppng list and my coupons. Showed clearance in my store via their webpage. Went and not ONE item was in the store and I went first thing in the a.m., go to customer service and they said first come first served, however, WHY NOT UPDATE THE DAMN WEBSITE!? Walmart should take that function off completely, waste of time, patience, gas money.
    Decaf, Candini, wolfwoman and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momof3girlies View Post
    I had 7 products on my shoppng list and my coupons. Showed clearance in my store via their webpage. Went and not ONE item was in the store and I went first thing in the a.m., go to customer service and they said first come first served, however, WHY NOT UPDATE THE DAMN WEBSITE!? Walmart should take that function off completely, waste of time, patience, gas money.
    The website is useless for checking inventory, things are listed as being not sold in stores when they are, out of stock when there's tons, and showing stock when there's none.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had a CSR in the automotive dept tell me that their site can't be trusted for stock. They had two tires I wanted to buy not even in their system. He had to check it out by sight.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shucks, found myself a unique looking dress, but it is one size too small for me, the side zipper refuses to go all the way up! Ugh! I'm so disappointed.
    Lyssia510 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cookoo View Post
    Shucks, found myself a unique looking dress, but it is one size too small for me, the side zipper refuses to go all the way up! Ugh! I'm so disappointed.
    If you have a stitch it or a tailor close to you they should be able to let the hem out and that will give you close to an extra size.
    wolfwoman likes this.

Thread Information