User Tag List

Page 401 of 654 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 451 501 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    steel toecaps and safety glasses..and heavy weight trousers..
    Whoa, you take Natural Family Planning seriously!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

^^^
    hee hee

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

A cashier who can't key in the numbers of your GC correctly so you end up spending more than you want to.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Noticed a Yahoo Canada item about a Twitter competition where account holders who love Lucky Charms can post an imaginary box with a specific hashtag to win a limited edition box of Lucky Charms marshmallows. Now if the marshmallows were the large and soft versions I remember from two decades ago, I'd be posting away myself. But the current marshmallows that have appeared in Lucky Charms cereal boxes are more like freeze dried bits of sweetness (read: tough and small) would not interest me.

Found the CNN version of the same story: http://money.cnn.com/2015/10/16/news...ows/index.html

#NiceTryLuckyCharms
    Last edited by Ciel; Sat, Oct 17th, 2015 at 12:58 PM.
    saundyl, macw1960, DaveP and 4 others like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    You're right, it does. But it's frustrating being mislead by what's shown online verse what you actually receive.

Kinda like Russian brides. (Hah, sorry. Had to)
    Underwear and bathing suit bottoms make sense as being final sale. Bras do not as sizing varies from brand to brand and even style to style from one brand.
    Especially from Forever 21 where a xs can vary from something that would fit a 7 year old to something that would fit xl.
    macw1960, lecale, Candini and 2 others like this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes this is happening stateside also....I heard this on the satellite radio yesterday as I was driving into work. Just imagine the shock when you open you lucky charms to marshmellows instead of LCs, if you are a person that doesn't like Marshmellows

If I was a woman, it will irk me to find out that a bra I just bought, was returned by someone else. I mean I don't know what their hygiene is like, and what kind of disease they might have. Conversely, socks falls into this category as well. Yes items will be washed, but that is besides the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Noticed a Yahoo Canada item about a Twitter competition where account holders who love Lucky Charms can post an imaginary box with a specific hashtag to win a limited edition box of Lucky Charms marshmallows. Now if the marshmallows were the large and soft versions I remember from two decades ago, I'd be posting away myself. But the current marshmallows that have appeared in Lucky Charms cereal boxes are more like freeze dried bits of sweetness (read: tough and small) would not interest me.

Found the CNN version of the same story: http://money.cnn.com/2015/10/16/news...ows/index.html

#NiceTryLuckyCharms
    Last edited by beachdown; Sat, Oct 17th, 2015 at 01:19 PM.
    macw1960 and Candini like this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Makes you wonder how they got the job, considering English / French and maths are requirements to graduate high school, and required in our daily lives regardless of your occupation. Everyone that works / or those that come up with excuses not to work gets paid, and you needs to be able to converse.

Quote Originally Posted by macw1960 View Post
    A cashier who can't key in the numbers of your GC correctly so you end up spending more than you want to.
    macw1960 likes this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Darth Penguin ....I guess what you are trying to say is.....

Name:  30357377.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  15.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    steel toecaps and safety glasses..and heavy weight trousers..
    macw1960 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beachdown View Post
    Yes this is happening stateside also....I heard this on the satellite radio yesterday as I was driving into work. Just imagine the shock when you open you lucky charms to marshmellows instead of LCs, if you are a person that doesn't like Marshmellows

If I was a woman, it will irk me to find out that a bra I just bought, was returned by someone else. I mean I don't know what their hygiene is like, and what kind of disease they might have. Conversely, socks falls into this category as well. Yes items will be washed, but that is besides the point.
    Well in that case I guess women shouldn't be allowed to try on bras in stores either, who knows how clean/disease free the person who tried it on before me was.
    Let's face it most undergarments(or clothing/food/toys etc) you buy have been handled/touched/tried on by who knows how many people and you have no idea what their cleanliness/hygiene/health is like.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beachdown View Post
    I used to work retail and our policy was "hosiery , swimwear, undergarments are final sale" regardless of bras or not.
    You would be shocked at how many people don`t understand the "sanitary reasons" and would freak out if you could not even offer an exchange.

The whole barney bra thing, I will get over it. Just annoyed.
    macw1960, lecale, DaveP and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I got a 20% off Sephora friends code but can't decide what use it on
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Snow....

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post

#NiceTryLuckyCharms
    LOL! I know what you mean....marshmellows shouldn't squeak when you bite them!
    Last edited by vw_girl; Sat, Oct 17th, 2015 at 07:20 PM.
    GoJays, macw1960 and dededi like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Actually, I am not surprised. It will seem some people were raised in a barn, and hygiene isn't in their dictionary. I have seen men in public washrooms just walk out without washing their hands, and I have been told by female sources that some women do it too

One of the reasons I don't shake hands, and just do the fist pump instead. Obviously these are the same people that will think taking daily showers is not warranted. Every contact I have had with folks wearing Duck Dynasty hunting jackets and Jeans, always leaves a smell that is unbearable.

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    I used to work retail and our policy was "hosiery , swimwear, undergarments are final sale" regardless of bras or not.
    You would be shocked at how many people don`t understand the "sanitary reasons" and would freak out if you could not even offer an exchange.

The whole barney bra thing, I will get over it. Just annoyed.
    macw1960 likes this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I worked on a sewage works for a year and with sewage in a laboratory for the next 12, I still wash my hands before and after I used the toilet 15 yrs after I stopped working..
    macw1960, toronto166 and dededi like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Thread Information