User Tag List

Page 417 of 654 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 415 416 417 418 419 427 467 517 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Rant that's half attributed to me, half to husband.

He was kind enough to do a Sobey's shopping trip this evening, I did the grocery list and coupons. He's learned a lot, and usually does a great job; I don't bug him about mistakes.

On the list was 2L Coke/Pepsi for .99 - he usually buys a few of each when he shops, so I did not put down on the list that the max was eight. He came home with 15 - so seven of them were at 1.99.

So my fault for not writing the limit; his for being out of character!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

rant... hearing people bad mouth your child's school.. yes in the 100+ years the school has been open there was a time when it wasn't the greatest school but really any glimmer of that has long since passed and it's now an amazing school with an award winning principal for all the great work she has done (they recognize maybe 40 principals a year all across Canada and she was one of them about a year ago)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by macw1960 View Post
    Thinking about it but I don't want to cause problems as we have super neighbours.

True. But if they are great neighbours and you approach it the right way, they might not mind. But I totally get where you are coming from with the horror stories. People can be complete idiots. Even though I live in the country, during the Fall where all the leaves are gone, I can stand on my deck and see my neighbours on their deck. That's how close we are. But we get along great, chasing each others animals when they get out, helping in the winter blah, blah, blah
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I got professional pics of my girls done so I could frame them and give them to the grandparents. All the pictures except the ones of my oldest dd are in the same orientation. I can't find a 4 or 5 picture frame that has 3 or 4 slots going one way and one going the other.
    And I really wanted one of me and the girls and every picture I'm in my bra or half my boob is hanging out(just from the way I was holding my youngest, I did wear a shirt that covered everything).
    Last edited by Lyssia510; Sun, Nov 8th, 2015 at 03:39 PM.
    macw1960 and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Rant that's half attributed to me, half to husband.

He was kind enough to do a Sobey's shopping trip this evening, I did the grocery list and coupons. He's learned a lot, and usually does a great job; I don't bug him about mistakes.

On the list was 2L Coke/Pepsi for .99 - he usually buys a few of each when he shops, so I did not put down on the list that the max was eight. He came home with 15 - so seven of them were at 1.99.

So my fault for not writing the limit; his for being out of character!
    Oh, I feel your pain hahaha!! My husband is pretty good, but there was a time when he would be at Walmart or some store put sale $5.99 low price etc. He would think he was getting a good deal, he would come home and I would go crazy, I would say it is on sale for $2.99 at such and such a place and I have coupons so it would be almost free, blah, blah,blah!! I've learned when he calls and asks me if I need anything to say no honey, we're good, and that works well hahaha. The only time I will ask to get things is if he is at Costco, and I list everything. I will also write do not buy anything else!! He used to come home with cereal or yogurt etc..but with sales and coupons I find there are better prices than Costco!! Maybe I should have put this in the rant section lol !!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

oh here is a great rant
    -go to visit daughter and her hubby out of town today leave at 11.00 a.m come home at 5.00 and pull into the driveway and there is a small pile of leaves in our driveway right up beginning of driveway so hubby pulls right over them -so it was one of either 2 neighbours -meanwhile I raked 4 bags the other day and I don't even have the tree on my frontlawn -I am thinking its the one neighbour we share a front lawn with as we are on the curve of the crescent
    -so I went and pulled the leaves out from under the car -and hope that they blow back on their side -ugggggg

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    oh here is a great rant
    -go to visit daughter and her hubby out of town today leave at 11.00 a.m come home at 5.00 and pull into the driveway and there is a small pile of leaves in our driveway right up beginning of driveway so hubby pulls right over them -so it was one of either 2 neighbours -meanwhile I raked 4 bags the other day and I don't even have the tree on my frontlawn -I am thinking its the one neighbour we share a front lawn with as we are on the curve of the crescent
    -so I went and pulled the leaves out from under the car -and hope that they blow back on their side -ugggggg
    I feel your pain.
    Same with us. No tree on our lawn and we have done 5 bags of leaves already. We can see the house with the huge tree. They have put out a total of ZERO bags of leaves - just wait for the big winds to blow leaves off their lawn onto their neighbour's lawns.

Also notice some neighbours without trees, tired of doing other people's work, rake the leaves off their lawn and pile them at the end of their lawn, near the street.
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Sun, Nov 8th, 2015 at 06:59 PM.
    Lyssia510 and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Burnt my thumb and index finger bbqing chicken. For some reason I decided to take the tin foil off with my fingers. Hot oil all over finger and thumb...ouch!!!. Had to eat my supper standing at sink with hand in pot of cold water. Now sitting on floor in living room with hand in pot of cold water on coffee table. Waiting on new dishwasher so have to wash dishes by hand. I think dh will have to do them as I can't take hand out of cold water...can't imagine the pain of sticking it in hot water....think it is starting to blister

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    oh here is a great rant
    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    I feel your pain.
    Same with us. No tree on our lawn and we have done 5 bags of leaves already. We can see the house with the huge tree. They have put out a total of ZERO bags of leaves - just wait for the big winds to blow leaves off their lawn onto their neighbour's lawns.

Also notice some neighbours without trees, tired of doing other people's work, rake the leaves off their lawn and pile them at the end of their lawn, near the street.
    We have one tree on our property in front of the curb. The people behind us and beside us have mini forests in their back yard(and never get any leaves in there yard) and we get all their leaves.
    We've already put out 20 bags of leaves(just from the back yard) and have at least another 5-10 to do what's on the ground and the trees aren't even bare yet.
    coupon girl and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Burnt my thumb and index finger bbqing chicken. For some reason I decided to take the tin foil off with my fingers. Hot oil all over finger and thumb...ouch!!!. Had to eat my supper standing at sink with hand in pot of cold water. Now sitting on floor in living room with hand in pot of cold water on coffee table. Waiting on new dishwasher so have to wash dishes by hand. I think dh will have to do them as I can't take hand out of cold water...can't imagine the pain of sticking it in hot water....think it is starting to blister
    I've done that before, it is not fun!
    Hope it feels better soon!
    Davetherave likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm tired of Tim Horton's not filling up my cup. I pay for a large, I should get it all.
    Might be small beans, but seriously, fill the freaking cup.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@coupongirl : I would have thrown them over... lol.... Give hope a helping hand. ;-)

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I`m feeling SO accomplished as I am nearly done Xmas shopping.
    However, my CC is not thanking me. *grumble*

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fredamans View Post
    I'm tired of Tim Horton's not filling up my cup. I pay for a large, I should get it all.
    Might be small beans, but seriously, fill the freaking cup.

I went to to tims once and asked for a medium coffee in a large cup and they refused. I said ok can I please get a large but only fill it as much as a medium coffee they said ok and charged me for a large. The filled the thing up to the top, I was quite angry because I told them the reason was because I wanted to put it in the stroller cupholder and it would spill if it was filled. I had to struggle to push the stroller while I held the hot coffee which kept spilling on my hand because if I put it in the cupholder it would have spilt on ds2 who was sitting in the stroller at the time. I usually buy cold coffees for myself but bought my mom a coffee to surprise her because she babysat for free a couple days before. If I knew they were going to fill it anyway I would have just bought the medium and my mom wouldn't have had to throw out the extra coffee that was leftover.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    I`m feeling SO accomplished as I am nearly done Xmas shopping.
    However, my CC is not thanking me. *grumble*
    I'm the opposite, my credit card is happy but I'm nowhere near done shopping.
    Arvilish and Davetherave like this.

Thread Information