User Tag List

Page 468 of 654 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 466 467 468 469 470 478 518 568 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

My bro is acting up like 1 year old! I am beyond annooooooyed!

At RCSS, Today I saw a kid going nut/throwing tantrum/things at belt etc at check out lane and his mom says to cashier, 'do you want to exchange my child?' LOL. My mom told me that my bro was exactly like that, may be ever WORST!

Why am I not surprised?
    Ciel, macw1960, Lyssia510 and 3 others like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Cat up for adoption - 16.5 years old Female name Crystal very friendly, very healthy but loves to sing her favorite song so early in the
    morning "I got no food in my bowl". She sits on your bed and sings that song so close to your ear and continues singing until you have to wake up.
    Last night hubby and I stayed up binge watching Homeland and I had today off so I thought I got to sleep in - nope singing Crystal so
    early in the morning. Yawn Yawn
    Tweets77, Ciel, macw1960 and 9 others like this.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

My furbaby did the same thing anastasia1009!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Too many elections calls!

I am not voting! -_-
    Ciel, macw1960, dededi and 1 others like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Stores that don't match their own online prices in store on an item I just purchased a couple of days ago. Sales clerk advised to just return the item and order it again online which really seems pointless.
    Last edited by seylz_gurl; Tue, Apr 5th, 2016 at 01:15 PM.
    Ciel, macw1960, toronto166 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I COULD not sleep LAST NIGHT, LAST TIME I LOOKED AT CLOCK IT WAS 2;30AM....THEN CAT SITS AT MY DOOR WANTING ....????I DONT KNOW? TO PLAY......OMG!!!! YES, IM CRANKY....JUST NOTICED IM USING CAPS....HAHA...SORRY
    Tweets77, Ciel, walkonby and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Irony and hypocrisy ruining your Friday morning.

Somebody needs a cuff upside the head or go back to the bottle they crawled out of.
    Tweets77, Ciel, Lyssia510 and 5 others like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Really annoyed with my hometown transit authority (Durham Regional Transit), they have decided, once again to raise their fares. It is now $3.75 for one trip. If you don't know of Durham Region Transit, you don't ever want to find out. They are, in my opinion, one of the worst transit authorities. Constant price increases, reduced services, horrible driver, and the list goes on. Glad that I have my G licence, a car to borrow when I am home, cheap insurance and soon, my very first car. Don't ever have to deal with their crap ever again!!!
    Tweets77, Ciel, Lyssia510 and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I ruined my friends birthday gift. I was distracted (yelling at the kids to stop fighting) while I reached for the tissue paper to open... Only it wasn't the tissue paper I opened it was the plastic shrink wrap on my friends gift. I taped it shut again but let's be honest I am still giving a gift with open/damaged packaging. I have to leave in a few minutes so I'll have to explain what happened when I give the gift. I feel like sh** and don't even want to go anymore. I can't even eat the cost to replace it because it was over 90$ (with taxes included).
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    I ruined my friends birthday gift. I was distracted (yelling at the kids to stop fighting) while I reached for the tissue paper to open... Only it wasn't the tissue paper I opened it was the plastic shrink wrap on my friends gift. I taped it shut again but let's be honest I am still giving a gift with open/damaged packaging. I have to leave in a few minutes so I'll have to explain what happened when I give the gift. I feel like sh** and don't even want to go anymore. I can't even eat the cost to replace it because it was over 90$ (with taxes included).
    If she's a real friend she will understand.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post

Or just say, 'thats my new style'. I once 'destroyed' wrapping of my friend and then damaged it more and made it into a new design muaahhhhah! She loved it pffft...Humans are not very smart tbh.

hehehehe

I carried so much stuff from RCSS that my arm hurts and my 'marijuana-like' med is killing me
    Ciel, francine1985, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    If she's a real friend she will understand.

She did understand... She also loved the gift.
    Natalka, Tweets77, Ciel and 6 others like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

We went specifically to Superstore last week (1 hour return trip) because its the only one that has a specific product I want (haven't seen them anywhere else).

All flavours were sold out or expiring that night. I don't know why I go back to that store. Every freaking time we buy very little because they have nothing on our shopping list in stock, things are already expired or boxes are literally ripped open. And every single time they tell us to come back tomorrow. No matter what day of the week we go

There was literally not ONE raspberry in the store. Not one jug of 4L water of any brand!? How do you get away with something like that? No Maple Leaf Prime chicken breasts, only legs. Literally ONE box of Ready Crisp bacon in the entire ginormous store

Thanks for listening to me vent!
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sat, Apr 9th, 2016 at 09:00 AM.
    Ciel, walkonby, Arvilish and 2 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    We went specifically to Superstore last week (1 hour return trip) because its the only one that has a specific product I want (haven't seen them anywhere else).

All flavours were sold out or expiring that night. I don't know why I go back to that store. Every freaking time we buy very little because they have nothing on our shopping list in stock, things are already expired or boxes are literally ripped open. And every single time they tell us to come back tomorrow. No matter what day of the week we go

There was literally not ONE raspberry in the store. Not one jug of 4L water of any brand!? How do you get away with something like that? No Maple Leaf Prime chicken breasts, only legs. Literally ONE box of Ready Crisp bacon in the entire ginormous store

Thanks for listening to me vent!
    My Zehrs carries every kind of exotic potato except 10lb white potatoes. That's my Loblaws rant. I feel for you.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

so our car has been making really wierd noises for months. hubby took the car to the dealer this mornin..CLOSED
    going back monday. i have a bad feeling....... to be continued......
    Ciel, wolfwoman, dededi and 1 others like this.

Thread Information