User Tag List

Page 469 of 654 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 467 468 469 470 471 479 519 569 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    Cat up for adoption - 16.5 years old Female name Crystal very friendly, very healthy but loves to sing her favorite song so early in the
    morning "I got no food in my bowl". She sits on your bed and sings that song so close to your ear and continues singing until you have to wake up.
    Last night hubby and I stayed up binge watching Homeland and I had today off so I thought I got to sleep in - nope singing Crystal so
    early in the morning. Yawn Yawn
    Inspired by the birds chirping early in the morning now that the snow has melted...no doubt!

My sibling has commented how some very early mornings that are still dark but lit by streetlamps (neighbouring street) will have at least one bird chirping even though the sun is nowhere on the horizon.
    Last edited by Ciel; Sun, Apr 10th, 2016 at 05:11 PM.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    Stores that don't match their own online prices in store on an item I just purchased a couple of days ago. Sales clerk advised to just return the item and order it again online which really seems pointless.
    I'm aware that some stores treat online (from distribution centre) prices as a separate selling channel, so in-store prices will differ from online.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Husbands not understanding how "mom'd" put you are at the end of the week and just need to be alone and stare at a wall, anything, as long as it's in silence and no one is asking you for chocolate milk over and over and over and over and over and over and over.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ciel, GoJays, macw1960 and 12 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I walked into my open car door while trying to put my purse on my front seat and gave myself a nice black eye. I mean like almost swollen completely shut black eye.
    Ciel, macw1960, wolfwoman and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    so our car has been making really wierd noises for months. hubby took the car to the dealer this mornin..CLOSED
    going back monday. i have a bad feeling....... to be continued......

update....something to do with the alternater...$700- oh well, it could have been much worse.

;-)

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I walked into my open car door while trying to put my purse on my front seat and gave myself a nice black eye. I mean like almost swollen completely shut black eye.
    Eugh hugs

Hope you have your migraine pain meds handy, hah

People in Mom groups who shotty a spot at your item but then ask you to drop it off and they are on the other end of the city. YES that totally makes sense for me and benefits me greatly. I mean, the whole reason I use these groups is to be out financially, right?
    Ciel, Midnightly, macw1960 and 3 others like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    update....something to do with the alternater...$700- oh well, it could have been much worse.

;-)
    K

Keep your receipts..Mr P got a new alternator a few years back in the December. June it failed but we were able to replace it free of charge as it was guaranteed for a year. Come early August, it had to be replaced again...and it as free of charge as it was still under a year old..
    Ciel, macw1960, Candini and 3 others like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Got a phone call from DHL they won't deliver the package to my house, and if I can arrange a drop off spot somewhere. Or I can pick it up at their offices. Their closest office is 90 minutes away.
    Why do you say you'll deliver a package if you won't?
    Ciel, macw1960 and dededi like this.
    It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    OMG Lyssia....you probably saw stars. That had to hurt. Hope you're feeling better.
    ROMEO, Ciel, seylz_gurl and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I send out a company wide email regarding a new procedure to do something. Absolutely everyone follows that new procedure but one woman. She took it upon herself to not follow that procedure. I called her out on it by sending her the nicest email possible. I even put in my email "sometimes emails sound harsh. I don't want it to sound that way....smiley face". Well she went ballistic. Are you kidding me?? So "YOU" choose not to follow procedures, I point them out to "YOU" as nicely as I can and then "YOU" get mad at me???? WTF???? Sorry lady, learn how to read. (Funny thing is she is the one who hired me 10 years ago and was once my supervisor)
    ROMEO, Ciel, macw1960 and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Since when did donating to the food bank become so difficult?
    I usually donate dry goods which go in the bin at the local grocers. This time, I have a few bags of perishable items I would like to donate. The food bank closes at 4pm in my area, so I can't make it before their closing time due to my work schedule. Next option was soup kitchens - the one closest to me is open 2 days a week in the evenings. However, the phone number provided only has a pre-recorded message. So I can't get in touch with anyone to find out if my items will be accepted and how/when I can deliver them.
    I sure wish they had a pick up service...would hate to see all this food go to waste
    Ciel, macw1960, Lyssia510 and 4 others like this.
    CADDLE APP REFERRAL LINK: http://dev.caddle.ca/signup/referral/565f84b25049b

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

woke up with sore throat -fever aches and sore stomach this afternoon -uggggg took oil of oregano for the sore throat
    Ciel, seylz_gurl, macw1960 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Parents at school who kiss their kids teachers a$$

Spent all morning, afternoon painting my dining room, *flexes muscles* ugh I'm going to pay for this tomorrow
    Ciel, seylz_gurl, macw1960 and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Parents at school who kiss their kids teachers a$$

Spent all morning, afternoon painting my dining room, *flexes muscles* ugh I'm going to pay for this tomorrow
    Bottle of wine and a hot bath
    Ciel, Candini, toronto166 and 1 others like this.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I wish I was not always misunderstood! I think I fail at life convincing others of my true abilities and I failed at myself. It is as if I have become a joke of myself.

If anything, I do not think I will ever bring anyone into life. Its too bad for living.
    Ciel, toronto166 and dededi like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Thread Information