User Tag List

Page 482 of 654 FirstFirst ... 382 432 472 480 481 482 483 484 492 532 582 ... LastLast
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

DH needs to be more observant when shopping as a $2.00 coupon was missed being rung in and we now have 4 packages of Hot & Spicy Juicy Jumbos which are horrible by the way rather than the Original.
    ROMEO, Ciel, iheartcoupons and 3 others like this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Ugh. Xlean gr beef on sale for $3.99/lb. Picked up a pack with 10% off sticker. Come to find out it was only lean for $5.10/lb and it expires the next day. Do you think they might adjust for the very short date?
    Ciel and Davetherave like this.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Once again, wanna just get rid of STUPIDSTORE, was denied a price match that I had done not even a week ago. It was for Sal's Ajax and I was PM'ing at RCSS Ajax. Was fine when I did it last Saturday no issues from the cashiers or a supervisor. But today it was a whole different story, my cashier told me that "They must be new and not know anything", pulls out a piece of scrap paper that says they don't PM Sal's. When I personally know the supervisor and she's been working there for AT LEAST a year, most likely more. But this will not dismay me, I will be going back again before the sale ends and GET MY FRUIT20 Waters!!!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

hugs so sorry for your loss - I had a miscarriage before Xmas and it took 2 months to get my levels back to normal and had ultrasounds every week until it was clear. I kept on taking those dollar pregnancy tests along with ovulation tests to track it myself too.

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessDigi View Post
    I had a miscarriage roughly a month ago.. I have to and have my blood drawn every week (because they suspect a partial molar pregnancy), and while checking for my hcg levels to drop, they are also taking another vial for my iron levels.
    2 vials of blood, every Tuesday. They keep taking from the same vein!
    Last week I had a bruise for 3 days.. Now it just hurts more and more each time.
    And I received an email from my doctor that I need to go back again next week, because it's still not below 5... :'(

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Just because I'm friends with both of you doesn't mean I want to be a mediator in your incredibly public spat..
    Ciel likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I swear my shopping list keeps getting stranger for pick ups from the States.

"Yeah could you grab me codeine cough syrup, Trix and a bottle of Bikini Zone. Thanks."

Why can`t Canada just carry stuff that they carried before
    JadeAngel, Ciel, Poirot and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by idonovan View Post
    many coupons are printable now a days.. printer ink costs a lot of money.. many stores need colour ones cuz they think they are photocopied otherwise.... colour is most expensive... grrrrr... is the cost of printing coupons outweigh the use of them? I'm not sure.
    have you tried ebay? we buy ours off ebay all the time, a place out of richmond BC if i remember right (hubby is the one that orders it lol) it takes less then a week to arrive (maybe 3 or 4 days) and it's cheap!
    Ciel, Candini and Davetherave like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

If you want to post [email protected]'t get upset when people use Google to post articles that refute your original statements...
    Ciel and torontogal12 like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i reached my limit for the day... too much crap, too much gone wrong.. too much... much...i'm done, i'm going to sit down, hide and eat cookies...
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post

"Yeah could you grab me codeine cough syrup, Trix and a bottle of Bikini Zone. Thanks."

I saw Trix at Zerhs yesterday.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post

WM has Trix - might depend upon store/city/prov.
    I get cough syrup with codeine at SDM, you need to ask the pharmacist and sign a thingee.
    You're lucky to have a US mule, though!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I saw Trix at Zerhs yesterday.
    I saw it at No Frills!

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Oh, Goddess, I am so sorry for your loss.

At the lab, perhaps you just tell them where you want the blood drawn from, not let them choose.
    The lady told me to remind her next time, and she'll use a different vein. But my veins suck, and that's the best one to pull from, so we'll see.
    @Anastasia
    Mine actually started on the 17th of April (just bleeding), but I didn't pass anything until the 24th..and the next day (25th), I went to the clinic and they had me do an ultrasound and gave me misprostol for the small remaining bit..which I took that night. So I'm not even sure when to count my miscarriage.
    The 17th, when the bleeding started? The 24th, when I passed majority of the clots/sac/etc? Or the 25th/26th, when I passed the remaining small bits?? This stuff is very confusing..

My doctor also emailed me right after my blood lab on Tuesday, to let me know I have to go back, again, next week...*sigh* But I took a pregnancy test today, to check, and got a definitive negative...so I dunno how low my levels are.
    Davetherave likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

People who get offended no matter what you say. Any innocent comment or question and they think you're trying to fight with them.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

@Candini I' bought Bikini Zone at SDM last year, haven't needed it yet this year. Have you tried a big SDM?
    Candini likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Thread Information