User Tag List

Page 579 of 654 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 577 578 579 580 581 589 629 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    I hate my pharmacy!

I`ve had so many problems with them the only reason I keep using the same one is because it's literally right by my home and if I`m having horrible pain I don`t have to go that far (especially in the winter its super convenient. )

They`ve mixed up faxes. Claimed they haven`t received it. Or made my medication days conflict with how many I have or should have on hand.

Now they`ve finally responded within a reasonable time faxing my doctor, I call them asking when I can pick up my medicine refill and they`re out of it! It's on order and don`t know when it's arriving.

This has happened before and I had to phone a bunch of pharmacies trying to find who has what in stock - not doing that.

fml
    Just a suggestion... why not send an old fashioned letter (cause they are more rare these days) to the pharmalogical association for your province ( should be able to google the address/person) and let them know of these repeated mistakes. A reputable pharmacist should not be allowing these mistakes. I once had a local pharmacist make repeated small mistakes (leaving out 3-4 pain medication pills from a refill) and I let him know that I was writing a letter immediately with all the dates/times/meds of these "mistakes" and it stopped right then. Good luck!
    Natalka, Ciel, macw1960 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I`ve also had 10 pain pills missing before (and that was a different pharmacy )

Thanks for the suggestion
    Tweets77, Ciel, macw1960 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

67 cent hamburgers makes people rude, mean and pushy. Waiting in line for burgers and people just rude and when the mcds worker says 3 burgers - every one says mine and there was no number system at Walmart Mcds in Mississauga. When I did my order - two burgers just ketchup and no buns as I am on keto - so when they said my order I knew it was mine
    Ciel, macw1960, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

You are welcome Candini. Pain meds are the most likely it seems to go missing. A couple of years ago, 120 Percocets went missing from my mother's pharmacy....now we make sure that either her signature or mine is on the refill and with ID.

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    I`ve also had 10 pain pills missing before (and that was a different pharmacy )

Thanks for the suggestion
    Last edited by Tweets77; Thu, Aug 17th, 2017 at 11:17 AM.
    Ciel, macw1960 and Candini like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

When a family member complained to sibling about the cable remote not working and he does not attend to fix issue. Today I use same remote, no action activating the box. So I pop open the battery door and see two double As inserted in the same direction. Huh. Test them both (they were put into the remote just last month)-they are fine and have lots of power left. Insert them in opposing directions and get the darn thing to work.

Made a point to tell sibling he better move on the first complaint or never hear the end of it. Also to teach the family member to check such a thing in the future on their own.

I have noticed how fussy the signal from the remote is--it does not work if there is a stack of something near or in front of the cable box. I always have to do a high position angle aimed downwards at the box to get the lights on.
    Last edited by Ciel; Sun, Aug 20th, 2017 at 11:45 AM.
    macw1960 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Cable remote adventures round 2. Was able to turn box on. Not able to turn box off. Decide to open battery door again. Tried to pop one battery that seemed a smidge off the spring and push it back in. If the lights on the top buttons did not light up-finicky control! It's like the Lady Catherine de Burgh of Pride and Prejudice-snooty and unpredictable.
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Did dishes yesterday and was imagining how lovely it could be if the double enamel sinks were replaced by a full size dishwasher and smaller bar type sink with high neck faucet. Little details would be having to get a matching countertop cutout to cover the opening of the current sinks and the fact that *prospective dishwasher* door would conflict with open gas oven door if both were opened at same times.
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

I wondered why our beautiful flowering tree was dying...thanks Ash Bore...good bye tree.
    Ciel likes this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Sibling pulled out the stove from the wall to effect a part fix. I scrubbed the tile wall and side of cabinet and side of stove to remove most of the splatters. Sibling got ready to go to work and refused my three requests to push appliance back into place and restore racks etc. He expected someone else to push the stove back. What a jerk-truly a copy of Dad.
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    Yup..I got an invalid attachment @wolfwoman
    Sorry about thatName:  IMG_0099.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  337.8 KB
    Tweets77, Ciel, GoJays and 3 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I never watch boxing, but I watched some of the trash talk interviews leading up to the Mayweather/McGregor fight and I was rootin for Conor!!! he was hilarious!! Oh and his thick Irish accent was charming.
    I was sad to see he lost in the 10th by a technical KO.
    Guess Mayweather is 50 times a champ now.
    Ciel, macw1960 and Candini like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

August seems to be hard on small creatures-two specimens are part of the road now. Each week on another road with 70kph limit, a different type of bird meets its fate with a vehicle. This week's loss was a male cardinal; last week a bird with bright yellow breast. There were a blue jay and a robin struck in prior weeks.

People who litter (stop with tossing of glass bottles on roads/bike lanes already) and grasscutting crews who mow over litter on greenspaces.
    While I do appreciate that one particular walking area had overgrown vines and overhanging low branches cut last week (bobbing and weaving for pedestrians), I don't understand why all that vegetation was simply left wherever it landed on the ground and sidewalk. The revised version of Watch Your Step is underway...just in time for the nut drop from the oak trees any day now.
    GoJays and macw1960 like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Why do some stores have sales but then the product is out of stock for the duration of the sale??? I get a raincheck but it is still frustrating as it seems to happen time and time again.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

So true akajw
    Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    August seems to be hard on small creatures-two specimens are part of the road now. Each week on another road with 70kph limit, a different type of bird meets its fate with a vehicle. This week's loss was a male cardinal; last week a bird with bright yellow breast. There were a blue jay and a robin struck in prior weeks.

People who litter (stop with tossing of glass bottles on roads/bike lanes already) and grasscutting crews who mow over litter on greenspaces.
    While I do appreciate that one particular walking area had overgrown vines and overhanging low branches cut last week (bobbing and weaving for pedestrians), I don't understand why all that vegetation was simply left wherever it landed on the ground and sidewalk. The revised version of Watch Your Step is underway...just in time for the nut drop from the oak trees any day now.
    Same here but it's the skunks that are getting hit. And my nuts are already dropping.
    Just call me Wolfie

Thread Information