User Tag List

Page 589 of 654 FirstFirst ... 89 489 539 579 587 588 589 590 591 599 639 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you dont find a fpc product before a short expiring date....I will writhe to the compagny.
    GoJays and macw1960 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@cath007
    Is this for the oat beverage fpc from the Sample Source boxes that just came out? So annoying that they expire today! I went to a few grocery stores yesterday and today - just got the box yesterday - and no one has that product. Let us know how you make out.. maybe we'll have to flood their inboxes with complaints
    JadeAngel, macw1960 and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    @cath007
    Is this for the oat beverage fpc from the Sample Source boxes that just came out? So annoying that they expire today! I went to a few grocery stores yesterday and today - just got the box yesterday - and no one has that product. Let us know how you make out.. maybe we'll have to flood their inboxes with complaints
    Yes.
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@cath007
    Basically in their Facebook page they are a lots of complaints ,I message their on private in fb they read it and did not response,send a message in email at their compagny.Will see but no bigs hopes on this one,because a lots of persons complain and I think they dont want to remplace coupon,what a fiasco promo.
    EDIT : They responded me on Facebook and will remplace the coupon,so just writhe to them,I am not the only one who will have a remplaced coupon...In QC Metro carry it....
    Last edited by cath007; Sat, Nov 4th, 2017 at 05:43 PM.
    GoJays and macw1960 like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    When you dont find a fpc product before a short expiring date....I will writhe to the compagny.
    @cath007
    @GoJays and @cath007
    just a note here....Sobeys had that Oat beverage....I had 2 FPC's so got 2 on Oct 30th...tasted it on Oct 31st, nearly tossed my cookies!! It tastes like....um....I wanna say Kaopectate?? But worse!
    I will be dumping this down the drain, no one else in the house will even try it now.

ha ha ha

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the heads up @walkonby
    Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    @GoJays and @cath007
    just a note here....Sobeys had that Oat beverage....I had 2 FPC's so got 2 on Oct 30th...tasted it on Oct 31st, nearly tossed my cookies!! It tastes like....um....I wanna say Kaopectate?? But worse!
    I will be dumping this down the drain, no one else in the house will even try it now.

ha ha ha
    macw1960, walkonby and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Had to go to an event for DD last night, stayed out til almost nine pm. Normally not a problem except lately my hours have been stupid at work. Couldn't get to sleep til past nine-thirty. Alarm went off this morning, looked at the time, realized 'holyimlate!' and jumped out of bed. So sitting here with my coffee and computer and I started thinking........ wait........ I don't have to be at work til 4am. Now I have to sit here for a friggin' hour. I'm so tired that I didn't realize the time. So now I get to sit here for an hour, just me and the spammers.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When a person own you money and he is so nasty with me but nice to others in need,crazy guy
    He had the guts of changing city,block me on Facebook and dont response to the tel so basically just forget and kick myself out of his life A real jerk.....
    greentires4me and macw1960 like this.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I took my four year old to a children's event on the weekend. While I was trying to get her secured in her car seat (trying to make adjustments for her winter coat being in the car for the first time), a driver kept honking. I remarked to DD1 that there must be an impatient driver in the parking lot. In the background: honk, honk, honk, honk, honk, honk, honk, honk..... Finally, I got the car seat latched on with a girl that was on the verge of freaking out because her belt was too tight, too loose, not clicking, rain touching her skin, ... shut the door and noticed a car with a female driver staring and honking at us.

I had the back door of the car open in the back corner of the parking lot, *in the rain* (four-year-old speak for yet another reason to freak out), and this woman is repeatedly honking because she wants to drive through the parking spaces to avoid the crowds in the actual driveways. I can't believe she wanted me to close the door on my daughter or take her out of the car so she could drive through parking spots.

She obviously must not have more than one child or the children had a huge age difference. As parent to two, I am now the self-voted, unparalleled champion of ignoring the less important grievance of the minute/second. I am slightly annoyed with myself at giving her an apologetic wave afterwards. How Canadian!

I am also slightly impressed that I can completely ignore a nagging car horn for that long, but DD1 and DD2 give me lots of practice! Plus, DD1's freak out volume is now proven to be louder and more annoying than an impatient car horn. Ha ha!
    macw1960, cath007 and Lyssia510 like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post

then add to it i emailed pinecone research since i haven't gotten a survey in about 5 months, i have been part of their program for as long as i can remember, and i guess i've hit the end.. it seems my account was one of many that deactivated to refresh the panel of users..i wish they would have told me this, instead of leaving me to wait months and months for another survey to show up.. and lets hope this does not effect my ability to cash out the points i have sitting there

update, check came in the mail thankfully! though i got no emails from them when i requested the check
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

A drunken husband that doesn't shut up.
    cath007 and Lyssia510 like this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

The dating world.
    Living alone for the rest of my life with a bunch of cats is starting to look really appealing.
    GoJays, macw1960, cath007 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

People who text at 1:20 in the morning asking if ur home then when ya say no they text again @2am are u awake yet?
    @2:30 I need to talk to you
    @3am your a butthole
    @3:30 the powers out I am cold why aren't ya answering me dammit.

I turned the ringer off after the first text!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Well, I'm really starting to have even more hate against Walmart and RCSS.

I was out trying to get the Free Blackberries at No Frills (Which they didn't have Driscolls at either one) and decided to go to my WM and RCSS (4th Ave) and was told at BOTH that there is apparently a limit of 6 LIKE COUPONS/ TRANSACTION, while asking about the McCormick and Crest Coupons. I know that can't be true in any sense especially at RCSS where just LAST WEEK I used more than 6 like coupons to a transaction and had a supervisor override no problem. But apparently someone this morning at RCSS was trying to buy 24 Del Monte Juices with the $0.50 coupons and was denied. If this is true, I honestly feel that couponing may be on the decline, but not of any fault of our own, just the Stupid stores denying coupons. I understand that sometimes they have issues getting money back from the manufacturer, however, they just make people like us more and more upset.

Tagging @lotsasavings and @MillieH as well as any other Smart Canuckers from St.Kitts to get their input and thoughts on this
    Last edited by johnb56789; Mon, Nov 6th, 2017 at 03:33 PM.
    cath007 and MillieH like this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

They've had the limit of 6 like coupons @ Walmart since about 2012ish maybe 2013.. they didn't use to have limits but some girl who ran a local group messed it up.. They lifted the restriction for the wet cat food coupons.. we can buy as many of these as we want as long as we don't clear the shelf.. Its kinda crazy really because it says "one per person" I'm really enjoying it.. We've pre-ordered the food but it ends up going on the shelf so we just buy it from there now.. I think it comes in when the person you order f rom isn't there and it just gets stocked. Sometimes @ 4th you can go out and then back in again to do another transaction or just ask if you can do a second..they are usually pretty good I find.. I like the way they have it with the limits, usually means we can all get stuff and I live close enough to go another day if I want to. I had to stop couponing for two years and just started back about 2 months ago.. I love how much easier it is now.. the cashiers are mostly trained.. we used to have to train them and they aren't hostile.. We just have to keep our cool, be patient and go with their limits.. just nudge gently now and then.. :O)

RCSS is well.. snotty @ times.. some of the staff is really nice and some are just not nice people.. I actually called and talked to the manager once about how I was treated while couponing.. She was great and made sure to identify the girl. I rarely say anything but it was super bad and unwarranted. I find it best to be quiet if someone lets me do extra because the one with the limits is probably following the rules and the other is just being nice and letting you go through.. if we make a fuss of it.. they'll get the other person in trouble or raise a ruckus at a staff meeting and we won't get a little bonus now and again.

PS: The reason they don't want us buying HUGE amounts is not because they won't get their money back. They don't want other customers coming in to find empty shelves. It's a valid concern and one we need to be aware of especially if we have lots of coupons.. We need to leave some and allow for restocking.. Couponing has to be win/win for the store and couponers.. so if we cause problems for the store by clearing shelves.. they'll lower the limit.. Couponers think hey its great , if I buy 100 items , the store gets a whole bunch of money.. but its better for the store if 100 people buy 1 each because that 100 people will most likely buy a bunch of other items while they are there.. Its really important we don't clear the shelves consistently for this reason..
    Last edited by MillieH; Mon, Nov 6th, 2017 at 06:18 PM.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Thread Information