User Tag List

Page 593 of 654 FirstFirst ... 93 493 543 583 591 592 593 594 595 603 643 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Ok I figured I will post this one because it piss me out and made me angry:A Sibling of mine asked me why I still do couponning and it is a lost of my time and I dont need to do some,.,.....First I love that hobby,Two yes I save money and I have a full fridge and freezer do you?It is a tool I am using ,you dont need to use it if you dont want but stop bugged me about this.
    I know how you feel, for me its an addiction if I can save and help others. I buy a lot of stuff that we don't used for cheap or no money and I donate them.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

For the last 4 days all I talk about is food it's like this non stop talk about what would go well together not that I think it's rant worthy but what I do find rant worthy is that my friends dismiss my good ideas of food to make something disgusting and barely tolerable to eat but when I brought over a pizza it was well received compared to having chicken fingers, rice and vegetables! Which I thought was way more appealing and appetizing plus less stupid ideas that didn't even go together unless it was hamburger helper type dealio but it wasn't.

I am starting to find my friends really lame and out of touch with reality when it comes to nutritional food and something with substance rather then a whole lot of meat and starch all the time like KD!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i tried to use 2 smartsource coupon at SDM. it got denied bc it wasn't this specific PO box mailing address (she told me 2 numbers, i don't rmb). o_O first time hearing that reason! i didn't argue it bc the coupon does say they have the right to deny it. but dang, SDM is getting more and more stickler with coupons! i saw the cashier look up at my face so maybe they have a serial couponer who ruined it for everyone else? previously they were on me about how they wanted the URL on printed coupons, but we know smartsource coupons opens from adobe and not webpage so i can't print the url. now it's po box address. sad time, lol.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Dont try to negociate with me ashole you own me money you will refund me,....I dont accept yours excuses for not refunding me and I am tired of you.....you will lost and I will win ...thats it.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My entire order of 12 pieces of clothing are all wrong! I waited for almost two weeks for the shipment and none of them was what I ordered! Not only that, the clothes was not even packaged and all wrinkled up. It literally came as the photo I posted here and it looked worst than my laundry bin at home! I checked the packing slip and it matches what I ordered online, while the items in the box was all incorrect! I have had issues in the past with other retailers for wrong items shipped, but this must be the worst one so far! So disappointing in a store that had been around for so many years making this kinda of mistakes!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by cinpow; Sun, Nov 19th, 2017 at 02:44 PM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Dont try to negociate with me ashole you own me money you will refund me,....I dont accept yours excuses for not refunding me and I am tired of you.....you will lost and I will win ...thats it.
    I losted...We dont live in the same city per chance....He want me account number witch I am not agree because it is not safe and i want mandats poste mister dont want to do it and he said he dont want to move to get theirs done...such a ashole he blocked me on Facebook again.....i am tired just a jerk ,a profitor and just go to hell ashole....its been 5 years so i cannot go to the laws
    Last edited by cath007; Mon, Nov 20th, 2017 at 10:41 AM.
    Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

people who block you on Facebook because they are not right in the discussion that is so immature
    Ciel, macw1960 and anastasia1009 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    My entire order of 12 pieces of clothing are all wrong! I waited for almost two weeks for the shipment and none of them was what I ordered! Not only that, the clothes was not even packaged and all wrinkled up. It literally came as the photo I posted here and it looked worst than my laundry bin at home! I checked the packing slip and it matches what I ordered online, while the items in the box was all incorrect! I have had issues in the past with other retailers for wrong items shipped, but this must be the worst one so far! So disappointing in a store that had been around for so many years making this kinda of mistakes!
    I've always been on the fence about ordering from Jean Machine(don't like the final sale on sale items policy) but this convinces me to never order from them!
    Are they at least going to send you the right items?
    Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I've always been on the fence about ordering from Jean Machine(don't like the final sale on sale items policy) but this convinces me to never order from them!
    Are they at least going to send you the right items?
    They emailed me back today giving me an option of a refund or shipping me the right items. I have the print out the return label to ship back that package. I will just get my refund!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

That's a big order! You'd think they'd get some of it right at least.
    Ciel, macw1960 and cinpow like this.
    It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by nicolthepickle View Post
    That's a big order! You'd think they'd get some of it right at least.
    I cant see the invoice, but if that's Cinpow's name and address on the invoice for THOSE items in the box, then it's royally screwed up.

But if it's for the original items ordered, but none are in the box, I'd sooner suspect that the packing line just got two boxes/orders transposed during packing. Simply mistake to slip the wrong invoice and to slap the wrong shipping label on the wrong box.

Someone else probably got Cinpow's order and is beefing about the exact same thing.

Not saying it's not frustrating, but I can see it happening on occasion.

--

I've had it happen once from Chapters. Got someone else's order (and their invoice in the package) with my shipping label attached. The problem was trying to convince Chapters of the screw up. They weren't convinced that I never actually got my order because Canada Post said "delivered". Yes. *a* parcel was delivered -- with someone else's stuff in the box. They didnt get it. They needed me to somehow explain to them how it was THEY screwed up... and to PROVE I didnt get my items.

How can PROVE I didnt get something that I don't have?

(this story is much longer, but I'll leave it at that)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bhlombardy View Post
    I cant see the invoice, but if that's Cinpow's name and address on the invoice for THOSE items in the box, then it's royally screwed up.

But if it's for the original items ordered, but none are in the box, I'd sooner suspect that the packing line just got two boxes/orders transposed during packing. Simply mistake to slip the wrong invoice and to slap the wrong shipping label on the wrong box.

Someone else probably got Cinpow's order and is beefing about the exact same thing.

Not saying it's not frustrating, but I can see it happening on occasion.

--

I've had it happen once from Chapters. Got someone else's order (and their invoice in the package) with my shipping label attached. The problem was trying to convince Chapters of the screw up. They weren't convinced that I never actually got my order because Canada Post said "delivered". Yes. *a* parcel was delivered -- with someone else's stuff in the box. They didnt get it. They needed me to somehow explain to them how it was THEY screwed up... and to PROVE I didnt get my items.

How can PROVE I didnt get something that I don't have?

(this story is much longer, but I'll leave it at that)
    The labels on the box and packing slip are both correct. I wouldn't have accepted the package from the delivery man if it was someone else name on there. ONLY the content in the box are wrong.
    Last edited by cinpow; Tue, Nov 21st, 2017 at 11:42 AM.
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

cinpow -I had that happen 2 weeks ago from the gap -had my name on the outside label(it was only one pair of boys socks I ordered,it was free shipping ) but inside was 2 pairs of girls socks from a lady from out west (it was her invoice inside)-so I called gap and they said sorry -I said I will return these 2 pairs of girls socks to the gap store and the woman on line gave me a 15% code off anything at the gap online and it worked with other offers for my being so honest and nice -but alas the pizza socks were all sold out so they couldn't send me another pair -no worries I said
    -but wow for a whole order to be wrong and they didn't offer you an extra deal in the form of a code for online shopping geeee
    Last edited by coupon girl; Tue, Nov 21st, 2017 at 12:07 PM.
    JadeAngel and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    cinpow -I had that happen 2 weeks ago from the gap -had my name on the outside label(it was only one pair of boys socks I ordered,it was free shipping ) but inside was 2 pairs of girls socks from a lady from out west (it was her invoice inside)-so I called gap and they said sorry -I said I will return these 2 pairs of girls socks to the gap store and the woman on line gave me a 15% code off anything at the gap online and it worked with other offers for my being so honest and nice -but alas the pizza socks were all sold out so they couldn't send me another pair -no worries I said
    -but wow for a whole order to be wrong and they didn't offer you an extra deal in the form of a code for online shopping geeee
    They didn't offer me anything, just told me to return the box and I will get my refund. Even adding to the mess, the return label they sent me in the email wasnt even straight, it wasted my ink printed two copies that were all cut off on one side!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

desperately calling all over Mississauga and Oakville for a vinyl - since Friday is Black Friday Vinyl - all record stores are getting in limited release vinyl. I am looking for two Y Kant Tori Read and Russia - by Tori Amos - the vinyl has 3500 copies world wide so I want to make sure the store has it. I don't want to waste my time going there, waiting and they don't have it. I get who..don't know Tori, or sorry can't release which vinyl - don't care either or vinyl - just want one - as long as its Tori don't care. Finally one person said yes she saw a vinyl with her name on it. Now I have to get up under early and grab it. Glad she isn't popular so I don't have to fight with people.
    Ciel likes this.

Thread Information