User Tag List

Page 596 of 654 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586 594 595 596 597 598 606 646 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tweets77 View Post
    Eleven and a half hours of no power!!! Really Ontario Hydro????
    Sorry to read of the power outage, @Tweets77 . Brings back memories of Dec.22 up to first half of Dec.24, 2013, 2013-no power due to icestorm. Hope you had lots of candles or at least one gas burner to use!
    toronto166 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Sorry to read of the power outage, @Tweets77. Brings back memories of Dec.22 up to first half of Dec.24, 2013, 2013-no power due to icestorm. Hope you had lots of candles or at least one gas burner to use!
    I had purchased some battery operated candles from Michael's a few months ago and they are really helpful in the times of no power...I can leave them on all night with no worries. The batteries don't burn out fast either. I have somewhat gotten used to this sort of thing @Ciel ...but others had it worse. My DS and his fiancé were with out power for 15 & 1/2 hours and their house temp got down to 7c where ours only got down to 63F. Hope that we don't have any more weather like this!.
    toronto166 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tweets77 View Post
    I had purchased some battery operated candles from Michael's a few months ago and they are really helpful in the times of no power...I can leave them on all night with no worries. The batteries don't burn out fast either. I have somewhat gotten used to this sort of thing @Ciel...but others had it worse. My DS and his fiancé were with out power for 15 & 1/2 hours and their house temp got down to 7c where ours only got down to 63F. Hope that we don't have any more weather like this!.
    Thanks for posting as battery operated candles are a great idea as I get frequent power outages.
    Tweets77 and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    Thanks for posting as battery operated candles are a great idea as I get frequent power outages.
    FYI...they are on sale at Michaels this week at 60% off!
    barbis9 and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

still had not received a trade made wednesday november 29
    toronto166 likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Bloody stupid amazon 3rd party sellers telling me that they are going to send the item again instead of refunding me I bet ya customs took it and there's no way in hell that I am going to get the second one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-2 rants
    -yesterday went to the mall with daughter-in-law and 2 week old granddaughter to finish up ,well the girl that put names on xmas ornaments spelt Ashlyn as aslyn so no my daughter-in-law has to go back in the next few days

--asked hubby to bring up the artificial tree ,so being a guy he picks the narrow path around from the basement door past our dining room table(instead of the other wider hallway) and knocks a cherub angel ,large ,heavy 3 tea light candle display on the wall to the floor and it smashed into smitherings ,miss it cause it was my moms -uggggg,but I remained calm as I swept it up as its the xmas season right

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh darn @coupon girl ikwym, I have 2 like that ( Bull in China shop kind of fellows ). I've often wondered why they sometimes choose the most difficult path when performing a physical task, but like you....I stay Mum most times because well.... I need and appreciate their strength and since I am not perfect ( I know eh? big shocker ) I know I'd hate someone harping at me if I messed up.
    GoJays, coupon girl and d.ot like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

The latest email from "Paypal" regarding my "security issues."

Your Account Need To Update Infos !
    Dear Costumer ,
    We regret to inform you of this bad news
    We have put your account in the list of limited accounts
    because your account is safe and we need a little bit to a few information to protect your account.
    Click the button below and follow the steps simply

Yours Sincerely.

And then a nice little link for me to click to take me God-only-knows-where. They didn't even sign it! It ended at 'yours sincerely.'
    I shouldn't be posting this in the rant thread because it makes me laugh when I get these emails I guess the rant part is that people actually fall for this crap, especially the seniors. e Account
    DaveP and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Whoa, I didn't mean for those boxes. Oh wells.
    DaveP likes this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I've had a couple of spam letters in the past year.

Actual paper letters with stamps I was impressed. Then I shredded them.
    Tweets77, JadeAngel and walkonby like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

people who did not theirs trades rating after a trade....2 trade and no trade rating.....1 trade she received the trade because she writhe to me and the other one no news about it....trade rating should be obligatory
    coupon girl and GoodBoy like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    people who did not theirs trades rating after a trade....2 trade and no trade rating.....1 trade she received the trade because she writhe to me and the other one no news about it....trade rating should be obligatory
    Just send a friendly reminder.
    cath007 likes this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by macw1960 View Post
    Just send a friendly reminder.
    Or I could remind them for you @cath007

lol
    JadeAngel, cath007 and GoodBoy like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I am so sick of the stupid Christmas shoppers not using "excuse me" or "please" or "thank you" it's like kiss me white butt! I am going to block the whole aisle then just for spite!

Section 2: I was at my moms 65th birthday party and well all this cousin of mine was saying was f thinks or f that. And there was a 9 year old sitting at the table. Then when the food came out two of them complained about sandwich saying it was crap and they kept bashing the wait staff I mean come on now I bet you they left her barely enough to get by because they serve alcohol they make 10.10$/hr I felt sorry for her. I didn't want to come everything was as though I was invisible asking about where I work and what I do. Each plate was 17-24$ I should got a steak it was the same price as the faijitas I got. Which weren't very good like mediocre it was like eating rubber chicken I didn't mind as much. The waitress was flustered & and the manager fought with the customer saying she was in the wrong. The bacon I looked and it was
    Crispy not under cooked the chicken breast was cooked but the lettuce was soggy! I would've just picked it out and ate it. But again that's me and I am sick of stupid patrons always trying to make a fool of the cooks servers and management! I knew she was going to complain she complained about everything it was shut up go away take your rich butt to the cleaners if your mom doesn't want the 50$ I will take.

And everything on the menu was spicy from blackened chicken, to blackened chicken bites to steak bites, even the lettuce wraps, I thought about the salmon but didn't want quinoa I wanted rice for whomever picked the restaurant it's like gross and gross. I cannot do spicy I have acid reflux or GERD. But they were like try try it's good you'll like it. I couldn't care less but the rant is why do I have to be stuck with people that believe that their kids need to be punished and move out at 18 or complain to a waitress doing her best or bloody well people complaining before they sat down. It's great that my cousin whose a couple months older then shames her child in front of others or tells her to shut up when she is talking!

All around I like to say mothers who treat their kids fairly need a pat on their back and the rest need to be locked up for cruelty to children, because they are our future!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Linda Evans likes this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Thread Information