User Tag List

Page 620 of 654 FirstFirst ... 120 520 570 610 618 619 620 621 622 630 ... LastLast
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

well is it Hamlet or is it Claudius??
    ONE of my ginger furbabies has been doing a nasty thing in the downstairs bathroom.
    I thought DH was exaggerating or mistaken 2 weeks ago....but nope.
    Yesterday morning I found the evidence UNDER a mat that lays directly in front of the shower stall ( 6 cat turds ) and the mat was yellowish and wet.....hmmmm.
    I washed the mat but left the bathroom floor tile bare after that.

So this a.m. I enter and find the other mat ( the one that sits directly in front of the camode ) all soaked with urine, but no turds.
    The washer is going now with towels and a few other items....grrr! cats making me run the washer in the daytime.

Their litter box is literally next door to the bathroom down there so wth???
    I am the only one that cleans the litter box every 2 days and there is never any odour as I am loving the A &H brand, so what gives cats??
    Natalka, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

I hear you Walkonby...my sisters cats are giving her trouble too
    Natalka, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, walks, I know how rough that can be, good luck dealing with it. One of them is stressed or POed at something or someone.
    barbis9, Ciel and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Oh, walks, I know how rough that can be, good luck dealing with it. One of them is stressed or POed at something or someone.
    yeah, @Natalka I am sure it is Hamlet that is doing this.
    He has been acting out of sorts dashing up and down both flights of stairs in daylight hours and appearing like he sees an intruder!
    Ears pinned back and on the prowl and meows loudly at nothing.
    I was dismissing this behaviour and just laughing but now I am questioning if he is trying to tell me something?
    I have closed the downstairs bathroom door now and will instruct the rest of the gang to close it after using always.
    We'll see if any other spots in the house will become his dumping ground.
    Natalka, barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

ticked as my toaster went kaput - a nice t-fal toaster from just over 2 years old now and I paid 45.00 for it (only has a one year warrenty)
    well guess what bought a 20.00 toaster at Walmart that has a 2 year warrenty and you can return to Walmart with the box and bill
    Natalka, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    well is it Hamlet or is it Claudius?? ...
    Yesterday morning I found the evidence UNDER a mat that lays directly in front of the shower stall ( 6 cat turds ) and the mat was yellowish and wet.....hmmmm.
    I washed the mat but left the bathroom floor tile bare after that.
    So this a.m. I enter and find the other mat ( the one that sits directly in front of the camode ) all soaked with urine, but no turds.
    The washer is going now with towels and a few other items....grrr! cats making me run the washer in the daytime.

yeah, I am sure it is Hamlet that is doing this.

"out out Damned spot!" -- oh, wait... that's MacBeth... sorry
    Tweets77, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Robocalls and text message from Doug Ford. I'm on a do not call list....annoying!
    Natalka, Ciel and coupongirl99 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

yeah, @Natalka I am sure it is Hamlet that is doing this.
    He has been acting out of sorts dashing up and down both flights of stairs in daylight hours and appearing like he sees an intruder!
    Ears pinned back and on the prowl and meows loudly at nothing.
    I was dismissing this behaviour and just laughing but now I am questioning if he is trying to tell me something?
    I have closed the downstairs bathroom door now and will instruct the rest of the gang to close it after using always.
    We'll see if any other spots in the house will become his dumping ground.
    Is there a new cat in your neighbourhood that your kitty maybe seeing in the window that might be stressing them out?
    Natalka, Ciel and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    Robocalls and text message from Doug Ford. I'm on a do not call list....annoying!
    That's super odd! Is a staffer or computer tasked with creating a public crowd for photo ops at his public swearing-in as Premier on Friday?
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

this is NOT a rant but a teeny complaint.
    Sobeys register could not tell me what the total was before tax? I am not a walking calculator.

I wanted to hit the $100.00 spend without going over by very much so I could earn their BAM offer of 100 AM wys $100.00
    There was no way to tell said the cashier? I saw my balance was $104.00, figured o.k. it must be o.k.

Plus, I was holding up 2 customers and sweating trying to figure out what items were taxable, how many coupons I used which brought down my total, but in frustration I said oh just put it through.....of course my total was $94.00 before taxes, so no 100 BAM.
    UGH!!!
    Went directly to CS and that cashier was so patient and refunded the whole order back onto my Sobeys GC first, then put it all back in but with 1 item I added so it would come to $100.00 before tax. New receipt showed I then got the 100 AM

I just hate being THAT customer, but I want my AM!!

ha ha
    Last edited by walkonby; Thu, Jun 28th, 2018 at 09:48 PM. Reason: spelling and dollar amount corrected
    Natalka, Tweets77, barbis9 and 5 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wanted to hit the $100.00 spend without going over by very much so I could earn their BAM offer of 100 AM wys $100.00
    There was no way to tell said the cashier? I saw my balance was $114.00, figured o.k. it must be o.k.
    ...trying to figure out what items were taxable, how many coupons I used which brought down my total, but in frustration I said oh just put it through.....of course my total was $94.00 before taxes, so no 100 BAM.

Most grocery items shouldnt be taxable anyway (am I right, isnt it that way in Ontario too?).

Even if your ENTIRE order was in fact taxable... how did $94 pre-tax come up to $114? That's like 21% sales tax?

I thought HST was 13% in Ontario... $114 post-tax should have EASILY been over $100... especially if most of it was grocery. But as I say, even if it was all potato chips and cookies... $114 post tax would have been ~$101 pre-tax... so I'm confused.

Anyway, I would have done EXACTLY what you would have done. Refund the whole lot, add another item or two, and ring it all back in.

I can't wait for the self-scanning wands to show up here. at some stores in the US, you pick up a scanning gun at the entrance (some stores let you use an app on your phone), you scan your order as you shop, and it gives you a running tally... (also does price checks for you, offers you promos on the spot, reports your loyalty earnings, etc.) Then you know how much you're spending, and earning before you get to the checkout. What's more, when YOU DO get to the checkout, everything's already tallied up. Just dump the data to the register and pay.
    barbis9, Ciel, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

this is NOT a rant but a teeny compliant.
    Sobeys register could not tell me what the total was before tax? I am not a walking calculator.

There was no way to tell said the cashier? I saw my balance was $114.00, figured o.k. it must be o.k.

Plus, I was holding up 2 customers and sweating trying to figure out what items were taxable, how many coupons I used which brought down my total, but in frustration I said oh just put it through.....of course my total was $94.00 before taxes, so no 100 BAM.
    UGH!!!
    Went directly to CS and that cashier was so patient and refunded the whole order back onto my Sobeys GC first, then put it all back in but with 1 item I added so it would come to $100.00 before tax. New receipt showed I then got the 100 AM

I just hate being THAT customer, but I want my AM!!

ha ha
    Dang, Sobeys Ontario is more generous than Sobeys Nova Scotia. I got that offer today but it was only 50 Airmiles for $100 spent before tax.
    barbis9, Ciel and walkonby like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    That's super odd! Is a staffer or computer tasked with creating a public crowd for photo ops at his public swearing-in as Premier on Friday?
    Text messages to rate how I think Doug Ford is doing... he is not even sworn into office yet. And yes a few computer recorded messages as well. The home line is annoying enough but on my pay as you go cell it costs me money.
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

A very young female driver in a Mercedes flipping her hair in the mirror constantly, so much that she veered right into our lane and almost hit us.

Yesterday a driver almost collided with the bus trying to get to Starbucks.
    Ciel, walkonby and Linda Evans like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Finding drink cups jammed into the can/bottle recycling circular openings on transit garbage/recycling bins. Bonus aggravation points if said cups contain melted ice cap or leftover drink in them.
    The litter opening is much bigger-why not put the drink cups into that opening?
    walkonby likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Page 620 of 654 FirstFirst ... 120 520 570 610 618 619 620 621 622 630 ... LastLast

Thread Information