User Tag List

Page 627 of 654 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617 625 626 627 628 629 637 ... LastLast
Results 9,391 to 9,405 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Did you try them yourself? I got them, the crackers fit fine to dip/scoop when whole or in pieces. The crackers are denser than regular Ritz crackers, so don't break easily.

I bought them for cheap when they came out, now the price has doubled!
    i tried them and the cheese is now runny, completely different then how it used to be.. you can no longer scrape the sides and spread it onto the cracker, and if you want a fully covered cracker you get cheese on your fingers.. if i wanted to "dip" into the cheese i'd buy the bread sticks version..
    Newfiescreech and dededi like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can I ask you a question?
    Does this question bother anyone else? It used to bother the heck out of me to hear someone ask that, but I think I'm finally getting over it. lol!
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Midnightly, I agree about the cheese, the other was way better.

Found a petition to bring back the former ones

https://www.change.org/p/michael-mit...e-and-crackers

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I have been trying to log in into my PC account since the weekend. I sent them emails about it and they just keep sending me links to reset my password outlining how long and yada yada my password should be. Hummmmmm I think I am old enough to know how to reset my password. Anywho, still cannot sign in despite many attempts and many browsers. Buttttttt I can sign in to my sister's account...hummmm
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    I have been trying to log in into my PC account since the weekend. I sent them emails about it and they just keep sending me links to reset my password outlining how long and yada yada my password should be. Hummmmmm I think I am old enough to know how to reset my password. Anywho, still cannot sign in despite many attempts and many browsers. Buttttttt I can sign in to my sister's account...hummmm
    DID you actually reset your password? (or attempt to?)

I know it sounds obvious if they told you to.

I also dont mean to sound condescending, however if there was a breach on your acct (or a suspected breach) then it might have triggered a lock on your acct, and the only way to re-activate it IS to reset it.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bhlombardy View Post
    DID you actually reset your password? (or attempt to?)

I know it sounds obvious if they told you to.

I also dont mean to sound condescending, however if there was a breach on your acct (or a suspected breach) then it might have triggered a lock on your acct, and the only way to re-activate it IS to reset it.
    I get emails telling me that my password has been updated so I assume the reset has worked. But I still cannot log in. When I called I did ask about my account possibly being locked but they told me that it wasn't. I also bought milk using my MC yesterday and I did receive 20x on milk so I assume is not locked either. Either way, very frustrating.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I get emails telling me that my password has been updated so I assume the reset has worked. But I still cannot log in. When I called I did ask about my account possibly being locked but they told me that it wasn't. I also bought milk using my MC yesterday and I did receive 20x on milk so I assume is not locked either. Either way, very frustrating.
    Not to hijack this forum... but try using a broswer in either "incognito" mode (if you use Chrome) or "InPrivate" mode (for Internet Explorer). (just right-click the icon for either browser and select that mode) -- If the 'cookie' for your PC account on your computer is corrupt, using these modes will ignore the cookies temporarily and create a new "temp" cookie for experimenting on those modes only. If it works in those modes, then return to the normal browser mode and clear your cookies and your cache. -- a corrupt cookie for YOUR acct could explain why the other accounts work, but yours does not. -- even try it on another computer or device.

Otherwise, I hope you're able to sort it out.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bhlombardy View Post
    Not to hijack this forum... but try using a broswer in either "incognito" mode (if you use Chrome) or "InPrivate" mode (for Internet Explorer). (just right-click the icon for either browser and select that mode) -- If the 'cookie' for your PC account on your computer is corrupt, using these modes will ignore the cookies temporarily and create a new "temp" cookie for experimenting on those modes only. If it works in those modes, then return to the normal browser mode and clear your cookies and your cache. -- a corrupt cookie for YOUR acct could explain why the other accounts work, but yours does not. -- even try it on another computer or device.
    Otherwise, I hope you're able to sort it out.
    Yes, I have tried everything that you have said and still no luck. PC has stopped responding to my emails, so I am not sure what is going to happen with my account. I give up

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Cata when the programme first launch I had lots of issues., and still do from time to time but I am not one to send emails because so etimes I don’t think the read and full understand what I am saying so I would call and if I am lucky I would have someone that know what the are doing and able to help get my issues resolve. May be you should try calling

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Cata when the programme first launch I had lots of issues., and still do from time to time but I am not one to send emails because so etimes I don’t think the read and full understand what I am saying so I would call and if I am lucky I would have someone that know what the are doing and able to help get my issues resolve. May be you should try calling
    I called as well, and lady said she would open a ticket and escalate the matter. She couldn’t understand the issue because there’s no updates for app, no one has reported anything so just to get me off the phone, she said the ticket thing. Oh, and if for some reason I managed to get in to my account to give them a call and let them know so they could close my ticket lol

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I called as well, and lady said she would open a ticket and escalate the matter. She couldn’t understand the issue because there’s no updates for app, no one has reported anything so just to get me off the phone, she said the ticket thing. Oh, and if for some reason I managed to get in to my account to give them a call and let them know so they could close my ticket lol
    So sorry you can’t get this sort out that’s there favourite line
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and Cata like this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

little black rainclouds raining on everything in sight
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

3 blisters on my 3 fingers -one burst of course I didn't wear gloves when gardening cutting a few shrubs down today

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Dad and I are literally at each others' throats as of yesterday. He did not believe me that his shorts were soiled (he was reeking) until I told him to drop shorts and look. He had been sitting on the loveseat without a towel down on the furniture first. And he did not care about the stain when he realized I was right.

I am going to stay out of the living room and not vacuum it anymore. I am so done with stupid senior thinking he can do whatever he wants. I am also done with his laundry issues.

I need to stock up on wet wipes. Never know what I find on the floor anymore with his misses.
    Newfiescreech and MillieH like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Dad and I are literally at each others' throats as of yesterday. He did not believe me that his shorts were soiled (he was reeking) until I told him to drop shorts and look. He had been sitting on the loveseat without a towel down on the furniture first. And he did not care about the stain when he realized I was right.

I am going to stay out of the living room and not vacuum it anymore. I am so done with stupid senior thinking he can do whatever he wants. I am also done with his laundry issues.

I need to stock up on wet wipes. Never know what I find on the floor anymore with his misses.
    Is it possible for him to go into a nursing home ? This is such a painful stage of life.. my heart aches for you both I'm so sorry you have to go through this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Page 627 of 654 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617 625 626 627 628 629 637 ... LastLast

Thread Information