User Tag List

Page 628 of 654 FirstFirst ... 128 528 578 618 626 627 628 629 630 638 ... LastLast
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

chemo brain, its like our brains are like veggie strainers and the info just flows through .. so painful trying to process at times..
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and dededi like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Dad and I are literally at each others' throats as of yesterday. He did not believe me that his shorts were soiled (he was reeking) until I told him to drop shorts and look. He had been sitting on the loveseat without a towel down on the furniture first. And he did not care about the stain when he realized I was right.

I am going to stay out of the living room and not vacuum it anymore. I am so done with stupid senior thinking he can do whatever he wants. I am also done with his laundry issues.

I need to stock up on wet wipes. Never know what I find on the floor anymore with his misses.
    Hell no would I put up with that! Off to a home he needs to go. That may sound cold but neither of you should be living like that.
    Just call me Wolfie

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Dad and I are literally at each others' throats as of yesterday. He did not believe me that his shorts were soiled (he was reeking) until I told him to drop shorts and look. He had been sitting on the loveseat without a towel down on the furniture first. And he did not care about the stain when he realized I was right.

I am going to stay out of the living room and not vacuum it anymore. I am so done with stupid senior thinking he can do whatever he wants. I am also done with his laundry issues.

I need to stock up on wet wipes. Never know what I find on the floor anymore with his misses.
    Hopefully you can convince him to wear Depends to save your furniture and floor.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Holy @#$$#@#$$%#$#@#!!!!!!!~ I HATE !@#@$#%$#!@!#@$$% COMPUTERS AND PRINTERS!!!!!!! I AM SO !@@#$#%$$##@@!@#$ READY TO THROW THIS !@#$$#@!@!@## PRINTER AGAINST THE @!#@$%%$#@@@ WALL!!!!!!! I just want one I can power up, plug into the computer and hit print and get my stuff.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    Is it possible for him to go into a nursing home ? This is such a painful stage of life.. my heart aches for you both I'm so sorry you have to go through this.
    I raised the issue of calling LHIN this Monday with brother and mother to talk nursing home/hospital/hospice and both said no (and they have not offered alternatives or mentioned what else but it may be too late for LTC. Sibling actually asked me if I knew what a hospice is-guess he's still sensitive after our uncle's death at a hospice a few years ago...). It's not fair to Mom-she's gone through too much turmoil with her spouse in this lifetime. He's getting away with everything, in my viewpoint. I won't attend his funeral when that time comes.
    Newfiescreech, MillieH and dededi like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Holy @#$$#@#$$%#$#@#!!!!!!!~ I HATE !@#@$#%$#!@!#@$$% COMPUTERS AND PRINTERS!!!!!!! I AM SO !@@#$#%$$##@@!@#$ READY TO THROW THIS !@#$$#@!@!@## PRINTER AGAINST THE @!#@$%%$#@@@ WALL!!!!!!! I just want one I can power up, plug into the computer and hit print and get my stuff.
    I suggested yesterday to my brother I'd like to do the SCTV opening montage of dropping the TV but with his Keurig machine instead. I feel your techno-anger, @wolfwoman .
    Newfiescreech and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Dang it.. I think my liver is getting ready to retire.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I need to rant so please bear with me and if I offend any fellow SC's that are African American, I truly apologize.
    Today 5 A/A women started screaming and calling one of our customer service girls names. Dropping F-bombs everywhere.She was trying to address their demands wanting multiple discounts. Once she said they would get a discount, 1 started screaming " What you don't think I can't afford this? Look at the way I dress ( gestures to her clothing) Rather that letting our girl be alone taking this abuse, the rest of the staff congrated around her. Well, that set these A/A women off even more. Then 1 of them accused us of being racist white women. I had to walk away and let the manager handle it before my inner freak came out.
    Once they started acting like the stereotype loud, rude, trashy yo mommas, then to me they lost the right to use the race card. I kid you not, the YouTube, Cops stereotype.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

I need to rant so please bear with me and if I offend any fellow SC's that are African American, I truly apologize.
    Today 5 A/A women started screaming and calling one of our customer service girls names. Dropping F-bombs everywhere.She was trying to address their demands wanting multiple discounts. Once she said they would get a discount, 1 started screaming " What you don't think I can't afford this? Look at the way I dress ( gestures to her clothing) Rather that letting our girl be alone taking this abuse, the rest of the staff congrated around her. Well, that set these A/A women off even more. Then 1 of them accused us of being racist white women. I had to walk away and let the manager handle it before my inner freak came out.
    Once they started acting like the stereotype loud, rude, trashy yo mommas, then to me they lost the right to use the race card. I kid you not, the YouTube, Cops stereotype.
    WoW!!! I constantly surprises me how some people can behave (no matter what their ethnicity). I hope that they someday realize that their children could see that display on you tube.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Adding to yesterday's rant post-sibling 1) had no idea that the folks had wills made last year and 2) that he is their estate trustee. How it came about-he wanted to annoy me with tv gossip and I yelled back "h*ll with the K________, ask Dad where the wills are." Still no answer on that one. Mom said she knew where the papers were-well, she did not find them there.

Yes, I'm pressing on the matter. I can hear the judges from the Muppet Show balcony laughing away for minutes...
    Newfiescreech and dededi like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's annoying I order items online then stores cancel because they don't have the items.Can't they just remove from their website the items they don't actually have.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    It's annoying I order items online then stores cancel because they don't have the items.Can't they just remove from their website the items they don't actually have.
    Agreed! I had a large order before XMAS last year from The Body Shop with a bunch of items (many inexpensive) that I had ordered to give as stocking stuffers and gifts. First I got an email that my order was delayed and then I got both a shipping confirmation and an email to say that 1/2 of what I had ordered was out of stock. So I called them and they said that they had adjusted the order price wise and if I didn't want it just refuse the package and it would eventually get sent back and I would be refunded when they received their merchandise. No apologies--no offers. Last order at The Body Shop for me.
    Newfiescreech, Tweets77 and dededi like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

ticked off with clothing lately for women 55 and up -two tops are going back to the gap -one makes me look like a line backer (buy the way I am a size XL)the other too out there green stripes too bright and tight

then my order from marksworkwarehouse comes in today 2 tanks lovely nice soft tanks fit okay but gapped around the arm pits -hello I am not double dd here either so ticked 4 tops are going back -well I will just have to thrift shop

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

OMG!!!! DH is riding on my last frayed nerve. He is turning into a complete and utter SLOB! Leaving dirty plates on his nightstand, empty bottles piling up on the floor on his side of the bed, dirty clothing on the floor and under the bed, not cleaning out the reusable coffee filter..... I can't work all day and then come home and start cleaning house. I have gone on strike and refuse to clean up his side of the bedroom. I don't drink coffee so he is on his own with the filter. He asked why he didn't have clean clothing in the dresser, dude I will wash, dry and put the laundry away, no problem. But I am not picking up your stuff when the laundry hamper is at the foot of the bed. I told him to stop being a slob and pick up after himself to which he answers " But you clean up after the dogs so why not me?"
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OMG!!!! DH is riding on my last frayed nerve. He is turning into a complete and utter SLOB! Leaving dirty plates on his nightstand, empty bottles piling up on the floor on his side of the bed, dirty clothing on the floor and under the bed, not cleaning out the reusable coffee filter..... I can't work all day and then come home and start cleaning house. I have gone on strike and refuse to clean up his side of the bedroom. I don't drink coffee so he is on his own with the filter. He asked why he didn't have clean clothing in the dresser, dude I will wash, dry and put the laundry away, no problem. But I am not picking up your stuff when the laundry hamper is at the foot of the bed. I told him to stop being a slob and pick up after himself to which he answers " But you clean up after the dogs so why not me?"
    Your dogs drink coffee and have dirty laundry?? Interesting.

My fix (although I am a man) would be this:

Tell him you can feed him like a dog too. Fill a dish with kibble and set it on the kitchen floor
    ...and tell him he has to sit quietly by the door when he wants to be let outside to pee.

I mean, if he wants to be treated like the dogs, it's all or nothing.
    Last edited by bhlombardy; Wed, Sep 26th, 2018 at 11:15 PM.

Page 628 of 654 FirstFirst ... 128 528 578 618 626 627 628 629 630 638 ... LastLast

Thread Information