User Tag List

Page 645 of 654 FirstFirst ... 145 545 595 635 643 644 645 646 647 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I absolutely hate canada post...they have lost because I never received 1 excellent trade I was really waiting for...so pissed(its been 2 weeks now so I doubt I will receive)
    And I was there yesterday morning at the same time as the mailman lady in the entrance and we are 4 appart to have key looked boxes,,she did not want to give me my mail unless I had the key with me....my father as the key...so stupid

Subway...I will boycott the one I was goind it and go in another one..I had a stupid cashier....who had put the wrong dressing in my sandwich and I said her 3 times but no not listening...and the promo buy a 25$ get a 6 inche free subway of your choice ,she did not want to give me so I lost 7$ (the price of the sandwich) so annoying

IGA did not want to give me my scoop to rice krispies big box of cereal they where 3,49$ on the sign with a manager offer written in pencil and the till was 3,99$ because they had an offer buy cereal get free oasis juice ...so stupid....
    Ciel and TudorChick like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

OMG Subway. Every time i swear something goes wrong with only my sub. never anyone in my family LOL. when we do go i get 4 subs all footlong. to make it easier i dont even get a bread i want, i just order all on white.

Hubby gets two footlongs. one for supper and one for work, my son gets plain ham with no cheese and nothing on it. i get turkey with usually pickles, olives,peppers, mustard and lettuce.

i try to always order it the easiest way i can. last time they heard me say "regular white cheese" as shredded cheese. i am too polite to get them to make it again, so i live with it. one time i got salt and pepper and that was one time is said something. i avoid salt. other than that i dont know how many times ive dealt with my sub being the one thats screwed up. lol. first world problems i guess but cmon. i wish i lived in a city where i could pre order. but my location wont let me
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

~just your average nerd~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by TudorChick View Post
    OMG Subway. ... ... i wish i lived in a city where i could pre order. but my location wont let me
    Careful what you wish for. Half the time I pre-order, they screw it up. I even use the app, so there's no communication issue.

Pre-ordering just means they'll screw that up worse, and you wont get to see them as they're screwing it up. At least when you're there you can watch what they're doing, and if need be you can correct them.

(and right now, all I can think of is the Subway scene from Lethal Weapon 2)
    Tweets77, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

So annoying but if you plan to push any PC offers forward they have already expired them. I had lots of great offers I wanted for next week. Grrr.
    barbis9, Ciel and coupon girl like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I rented in the Waterfront area of Toronto for years and moved away. Now I want to go back to my old building and the apartments have literally doubled in price. Looks like I'll be in CityPlace with the kids...
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I think I am getting very annoyed watching all the commercials that assume that you will be spending endlessly to buy all your family and friends gifts for Christmas. OMG, not everyone has a gang of friends and family. And I want to yell at my television when the local news talks of being alone during the holidays like it means you must be homeless or a senior! And no, I am NOT having Christmas meal at the Salvation Army. I will enjoy my Christmas meal alone this year. I will buy myself a Christmas gift.
    Ok, now that I have ranted, I feel better.
    abbasgirl, barbis9, Ciel and 8 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Why did my idiot neighbour take down the original wire fence between our properties without notifying me??

My wooden fence fell over with the high winds this past weekend. I physically can't lift it back in place. I guess when he answered the door in his underwear years ago, I should have figured he wasn't too bright.

Bah humbug!
    Last edited by barbis9; Mon, Dec 2nd, 2019 at 01:45 PM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    Why did my idiot neighbour take down the original wire fence between our properties without notifying me??

My wooden fence fell over with the high winds this past weekend. I physically can't lift it back in place. I guess when he answered the door in his underwear years ago, I should have figured he isn't too bright.

Bah humbug!
    oh brother! @barbis9 I know I shouldn't laugh, but I got the visual of someone actually opening the door in their underwear!
    What a weirdo! Good luck with the fence repair come Spring time.
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    oh brother! @barbis9 I know I shouldn't laugh, but I got the visual of someone actually opening the door in their underwear!
    What a weirdo! Good luck with the fence repair come Spring time.
    @walkonby at least if he was good looking, it would have been a nice sight lol.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Picking my mom up at Pearson airport today. Flight was do in at 1 pm. Left at 9am from London with plans to stop at Milton outlet mall. I think we are on delay # 4. May get home for 6or 7 pm. We used a whole jug of washer fluid on way to airport. So had to buy another bottle at gas station $7 yes $7! Parking at airport is $4 for 20 minutes...this could get expensive! oh well at least I got a great deal on Eddie Bauer down coat. $139. Reg price $350. My poor puppy is at home in his crate...he hates being home alone. At least neighbour goes over every few hours and takes him for a walk.
    barbis9, Ciel and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post

My wooden fence fell over with the high winds this past weekend. I physically can't lift it back in place. I guess when he answered the door in his underwear years ago, I should have figured he wasn't too bright.

Bah humbug!
    Would you happen to know of any high school students free on Wed? Since the teachers will strike, (and weather calls for rain), maybe a hot lunch (takeout) might convince some local teens to come to your aid and help right the fence. As long as you can figure out if you have to notify neighbour about any trespass on his side of the fence (usually a good idea to let the neighbour know unless DH can be available to supervise outside).
    barbis9 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I just went out to go thrift shopping nice and early this morning ,went to 2 stores on the way home everything is starting to melt ,darn it all as I went down a lovely tree lined street ,just as I turned the corner . I heard a crash literally something an iclcle feel from way us in the tree and hit my windshield .It scared the crap outta me ,now we have a small little ding in the windshield due to mother nature .

Oh well we already have a crack line on the passenger side from a while back -such is life.
    barbis9, Ciel, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@coupon girl As long as you don't have any sensors in the windshield, you should be fine until you can make a trip to a glass repair shop.

I'll walk home with my umbrella up on my way home.

Just noticed that having had my left arm up to prop my chin while only stressed the underarm seam, which ripped 2 inches open. Good thing I have plenty of red thread left over since a mending I did last month. I will also scope out thrift stores for a better winter coat.
    barbis9 and dededi like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Picking my mom up at Pearson airport today. Flight was do in at 1 pm. Left at 9am from London with plans to stop at Milton outlet mall.
    eek... I dont care much for flights that stop at the mall.
    barbis9, Ciel and GoJays like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PC optimum clawing back points after a glitch. On 12/09/2019 Shoppers Drug Mart had a promo where spending 60 put you into a "lottery" where you could win up to 1000 dollars in points. Suffice to say they handed out too many points and started clawing them back. Very shady for a billion dollar corporation. But it's Galen Weston so what else is new.
    Last edited by dyalect; Tue, Dec 10th, 2019 at 12:48 PM.
    barbis9, Ciel and dededi like this.

Page 645 of 654 FirstFirst ... 145 545 595 635 643 644 645 646 647 ... LastLast

Thread Information