User Tag List

Page 647 of 654 FirstFirst ... 147 547 597 637 645 646 647 648 649 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you purchase a product in my case maple sirup can and you see on the next week flyer that it is on the flyer and half the price you had paid...sigh I hate that,...Wish i could predict the flyers....
    Maple Sirup at 8,99$ now 4,48$ at maxi and cie of coarse... a can the upcoming week..that is ridiculous.....
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, Mar 30th, 2021 at 09:03 AM.
    ROMEO, Ciel and dededi like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

When I go lay down and try to have a nap but someone (dh) decides he wants to go lay down and watch videos with full volume next to my ear. I’m tired and grumpy so now I’m sitting down on the couch while he’s laying down still watching his stupid loud videos.
    ROMEO, Ciel, coupon girl and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

well at least we know what is the problem with cogeco grrr the fees came because we dont have illimited internet so now we will put it..so annoying
    Ciel and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When I see an add on facebook sale groupe that a person ...a couponner...(really) ask for some money to teach couponning...couponning is a free thing to learn,..that is so stupid and profitor.....hopefully nobody will subscribe to that *(&?*(?*(....

that really thick me off...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you are ticked off by obvious fraudsters, then you must hate the faux-bums on street-corners with their false 'homeless' signs. These lying scumbags are on every corner in Edmonton. I know they are lying their asses off because I see them arrive by bus and know where some of them actually live!

Also, they are the cleanest, fattest, and healthiest 'homeless' people I have ever seen. Anyone who has lived in a tent for awhile knows that certain odours manifest, regardless of how well you try to keep clean. These lying a-holes try to prey upon our good nature and generosity and are the lowest of the low. While there may be some legitimate people in need, scam artists like these just make me refuse to help anyone at all.

I will help those truly in need, but I refuse to be played for a sucker.
    My food may not befit a king, but I eat like a horse.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Bro did manage to sell his van three days ago. The dream of taking stuff to the dump has officially died again.
    Someone who does deliveries was in need of a van as his loaner was needed back by the family member. Think that this is the fastest used vehicle sale Bro ever had.
    ROMEO and cath007 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Thinking now I should really post this rant in the First World Problems thread....but since I'm already here .
    On Sat April 3rd I received an email offer for 25,000 PC points wyb $75.00 in products from PC Express.
    I immediately went to the No Frills site, scoured sales comparing my list of needs, made economical choices all while getting as close to spending the $75.00 without going over by much.
    Next was checkout time, choose a date to P.U. my order, entering my promo code for the PC points offer, etc.
    All went swimmingly.

Then I got the confirmation email of the order and 3 of the items were listed at a higher price than what was on the site .
    I called and was informed that because my P.U. date for this order was on Thursday April 8th, the prices of things change on that day, so they charge the higher price for each item.
    Seemed like a crappy policy to have considering the only day with an open slot for me to pick these up WAS Thursday.

The entire mess was resolved today with a call back from a very understanding Supervisor. Once I pay and P.U. my order, a simple phone call to them and they will give me a one-time good faith voucher to cover the difference.

I never even thought to ask IF the prices were lower on any of the items a person orders days before the Thursday change over , would PC honour THAT lower price?
    As I said, I know this is really no big deal considering the many serious issues around these days.
    I was just so insulted about their policy.
    cath007 and SassyAshley like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Again coupons (general mills booklets and the other ones,..but really wanted the general mill booklet) where cleared out at maxi and cie in my city...and they where put 4 days ago so maybe faster than that
    Pc points dont round up so I did not get all my pc points for quiches
    HD channel dont appear on the channel so we have to put it and know the channel...since today..hope it will resolve
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

And now it is the cellphone of dad the problem.. never go with bell,,they are so profitor
    Dad his forfait had finished and he phoned to renew it...bad surprise same price as before that suck for 1 another year (and + he kept the samee phone dont want to upgrade it,it is just for phones call)..after he will change compagny..but the icing of the cake if they give him a free tablette...yes you heard me free...and dont said it they but a 2 year contract of 5$ per month for 2 years in the tablette without is consent...how profitor is that...and he cannot return the tablette...so now we are stuck with it...of if dont paid it will be more costly...
    That is not honnest and that suck big time..i am frustrated for him
    Lynn49 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

bummer for us, we never saw this news flash

https://globalnews.ca/news/7732482/lcbo-air-miles/

DH used his $100 LCBO GC yesterday to replenish 2 bottles of my " cooking aides " ( Kraken spiced Rum and Bourbon ), grabbed another bottle of red wine and some beer.
    He presented his AM card and the cashier made a sad face at him.
    Then he found out the details, he had missed the last day that AM was honoured there, what kind of cruel April Fool's Joke was this?

After paying for the order there was a mere $2.50 left on the GC and he said to the cashier " here, just give it to the next customer who's short " and she said " you mean just apply it to a customer who doesn't have enough to pay " ?

And I swear this idiot DH of mine says ...." no, no give it anyone who stands this tall or less " ( palm at his waist! )
    I am SO glad I was not there and also THANK YOU to that gracious cashier who humoured him by laughing.
    o.k. I giggled too but I really hate to encourage him.
    Ciel, GoJays, couponmummy and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    bummer for us, we never saw this news flash

https://globalnews.ca/news/7732482/lcbo-air-miles/

DH used his $100 LCBO GC yesterday to replenish 2 bottles of my " cooking aides " ( Kraken spiced Rum and Bourbon ), grabbed another bottle of red wine and some beer.
    He presented his AM card and the cashier made a sad face at him.
    Then he found out the details, he had missed the last day that AM was honoured there, what kind of cruel April Fool's Joke was this?

After paying for the order there was a mere $2.50 left on the GC and he said to the cashier " here, just give it to the next customer who's short " and she said " you mean just apply it to a customer who doesn't have enough to pay " ?

And I swear this idiot DH of mine says ...." no, no give it anyone who stands this tall or less " ( palm at his waist! )
    I am SO glad I was not there and also THANK YOU to that gracious cashier who humoured him by laughing.
    o.k. I giggled too but I really hate to encourage him.
    😲 😅 😂 🤣 Love it!! Give your Hubby another BIG hug from me....yah...I know he won't mind...lol!

Thank goodness she laughed...at least she got that joke!!

Let's just get back to the spiced rum, bourbon, red wine.....will this be a formal event? Date? Time? Invitation!!!?😊
    Last edited by Lynn49; Tue, Apr 6th, 2021 at 09:58 PM.
    walkonby and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Sorry about that @Lynn49 , there is no spirited get together happening atm, but if it does I'll send out my carrier pigeon to you with an invite attached to his leg.

You know how some people have a GC that their just itching to use?
    Imho DH was kinda bored with all this lock-down nonsense, so when he begged me to tell him what alcohol I " needed ", I blurted out the names of the 2 bottles I had drained making my bourbon sauce for the pork loin.
    Rats! My secret is out! I used half bourbon and half Kraken Spiced Rum for the sauce.
    Geesh! Now thanks to him I have 750 ml of Rum and 375 ml of bourbon.
    When will I ever use all of that up??

DS and I are attempting to make Pork Bao buns. Hmmm, not going exactly as planned.
    The dough turned out beautiful, we filled each circle with the leftover pork tenderloin as a filling. BUT....they were still a half cooked/half raw dough affair after 15 minutes in the bamboo baskets.
    Sigh....hope they cook through, they are back cooking.
    Last edited by walkonby; Wed, Apr 7th, 2021 at 12:08 AM.
    Lynn49 and cath007 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I blurted out the names of the 2 bottles I had drained making my bourbon sauce for the pork loin.
    Rats! My secret is out! I used half bourbon and half Kraken Spiced Rum for the sauce.
    I see the recipe only used HALF the rum and bourbon. I can only guess where the other half went... *hic*
    Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    And now it is the cellphone of dad the problem.. never go with bell,,they are so profitor
    Dad his forfait had finished and he phoned to renew it...bad surprise same price as before that suck for 1 another year (and + he kept the samee phone dont want to upgrade it,it is just for phones call)..after he will change compagny..but the icing of the cake if they give him a free tablette...yes you heard me free...and dont said it they but a 2 year contract of 5$ per month for 2 years in the tablette without is consent...how profitor is that...and he cannot return the tablette...so now we are stuck with it...of if dont paid it will be more costly...
    That is not honnest and that suck big time..i am frustrated for him
    @cath007

Have your dad tried installing Fongo on his phone?

It allows him to make free phone calls if you're connected to the internet.

Sometimes when I'm at Maxi, I connect to their internet and call my mom to see if she wants anything.
    ROMEO, cath007 and HermanH like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    @cath007

Have your dad tried installing Fongo on his phone?

It allows him to make free phone calls if you're connected to the internet.

Sometimes when I'm at Maxi, I connect to their internet and call my mom to see if she wants anything.
    @couponmummy : No but thank you.I will check that for him!!!
    couponmummy likes this.

Page 647 of 654 FirstFirst ... 147 547 597 637 645 646 647 648 649 ... LastLast

Thread Information