User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mandolinatou

Thread: Anyone need a folding bike or air conditioner?

mandolinatou
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have some valuable items I want to give away to other people on SC as I spring clean. I have saved a lot of money and even gotten lovely hand me downs on this site. If you take something maybe you will offer something to someone else! I like passing things forward when you can. Secondly I am tired of craig and his list of unreliable crazy people.

I have one folding bike from Canadian tire. It's heavy but not even ridden a mile since purchased two years ago. Its been stored inside an outdoor storage unit. It appears to me that the storage unit permitted a little condensation as there is a tiny bit of rust in some areas despite no outdoor exposure. I am sure you could sand it off as it is minimal and at the joints mostly. Its fully functional and ready to unfold.

I have one window air conditioner unit. It should be cleaned as it has been in storage. However it is a powerful unit and it kept my 1000 SQ feet cool all summer long the last three summers. I am upgrading to portable units this weekend.

I have other things an inexpensive digital camera never opened. A nice office lamp. PM me to request something or even better offer something else to the SC community in a reply message. I have a preference towards people who share but that being said I would like to get rid of this stuff this weekend.
    This thread is currently associated with: Canadian Tire, Spring Shoes
    Silk likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just PME you
    There is no deity except God

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Very generous of you!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Yes, this is very generous of you.

PM'd you.

mandolinatou
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got enough requests. I now have to go through them and start replying to people. I am going to do that tomorrow.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

oh how kind of you sharing with the s.c community-this made my day this brag did

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

You are very kind and generous. Someone else will be very happy..................

mandolinatou
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Well I will keep it private whom I gave most of the items too! It's someone I traded with in the past. However the person who got most of it had a very difficult year this last year...unbeknownst to me. You never know other people's situation who read this blog. I am in awe actually of what they have been through and very if they can use it I am happy to have given it. I still have a few things to part ways with but I am going to wait until next weekend as I may end up having a few more items to give. I would like it if this inspired others to start giving away on this blog what we don't need...as we might make someone elses day a little better or summer a little cooler.

Thread Information