User Tag List

Page 501 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 1001 1501 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 30801
Like Tree98417Likes

Thread: Fan590 loyalty club

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lime View Post
    Monday, June 27, 2011

Girl of the Day - Tiffany

Thanks

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Jeff Brady Bonus: Inglorious
    22hicks and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning all

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    Morning all
    Good morning Maggie. Morning fellow board members. Nice week ahead.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Weather should be nice but the week should be sad... My best friend who is living in Nova Scotia right now for work, called me Friday to tell me she is sending me a plane ticket to come see her. Her Husband and I use the term loosly has decided to leave her!!! Goof. 2 hours later she called me back to tell me that her Mom died here in Oshawa. She arrived here yesturday. Her Mom was like a Mom to me too. They took care of me after my Dad died when I was almost 19.
    It's just funny how things happen thats 2 what will be the 3rd....bad things always happen in 3's. Don't know how much I'll be around this week, but for know I'm just waiting to find out the funeral arrangements.
    Life has a way of dealing some really crappy times. I hope I can be there for her as well as she was there for me.
    Last edited by maggierocks; Mon, Jun 27th, 2011 at 08:12 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    Weather should be nice but the week should be sad... My best friend who is living in Nova Scotia right now for work, called me Friday to tell me she is sending me a plane ticket to come see her. Her Husband and I use the term loosly has decided to leave her!!! Goof. 2 hours later she called me back to tell me that her Mom died here in Oshawa. She arrived here yesturday. Her Mom was like a Mom to me too. They took care of me after my Dad died when I was almost 19.
    It's just funny how things happen thats 2 what will be the 3rd....bad things always happen in 3's. Don't know how much I'll be around this week, but for know I'm just waiting to find out the funeral arrangements.
    Life has a way of dealing some really crappy times. I hope I can be there for her as well as she was there for me.
    Sounds like a long week ahead for you. Stay strong.

Boys of Summer, Go Jays! habs rule's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

blair bonus code : free agency
    Last edited by habs rule; Mon, Jun 27th, 2011 at 09:30 AM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Bonus: jays

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Pair a Day Giveaway - Listen mornings between 6am-9am for Greg Brady and Jim Lang to announce the Pair a Day password. Enter it as a bonus code in THE FAN Club by 8:50 am for 590 points, and chance to win a pair of tickets to see the Jays vs. the Phillies at the Rogers Centre on July 3rd!
    The Jeff Blair Show - Listen for the daily bonus code mornings at 9:20am. Enter it in THE FAN Club by 11:50am for 590 points, and a chance to win Golf Green Fees for 2 at Hockley Valley Resort!
    The Afternoon Show - Listen to The Afternoon Show weekdays at 1:20pm for the daily bonus code. Enter it in THE FAN Club by 3:50pm for 590 points, and a chance to win a four pack of passes to the Hockey Hall of Fame, including a photo package with the Stanley Cup! Our Friday Grand Prize Giveaway is a Hockey Hall of Fame Stay and Play package, including one night accomodations for four and complimentary valet parking at the Westin Harbour Castle and a four pack of passes to the Hockey Hall of Fame with a photo package of the Stanley Cup! Plus, a souvenir Legends Program and Travels with Stanley Book!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today's Usual Suspects column by Bruce Dowbiggin in the Globe indicates that Andrew Krystle was removed (permanently?) from the 1-4 slot on FAN590 last Wednesday. A replacement is being sought (ergo, Stellick, Smith and Jones have been doing duty the last few days). The column indicated that Krystle may show up somewhere else in the Rogers empire (I guess they need something out of that 3-year contract). Krystle's ratings were apparently the only FAN590 ratings lower than the corresponding timeslot competition from TSN 1050 radio.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mississaugajim View Post
    Today's Usual Suspects column by Bruce Dowbiggin in the Globe indicates that Andrew Krystle was removed (permanently?) from the 1-4 slot on FAN590 last Wednesday. A replacement is being sought (ergo, Stellick, Smith and Jones have been doing duty the last few days). The column indicated that Krystle may show up somewhere else in the Rogers empire (I guess they need something out of that 3-year contract). Krystle's ratings were apparently the only FAN590 ratings lower than the corresponding timeslot competition from TSN 1050 radio.

Well it's a glorious week when you get news that Krystals run is finally over. For the rest of his contract...I hear Rogers is looking for a janitor.

I hope Stellick takes the spot permanently.

Maybe Dowboggin wrote about it as he was looking for the job. Remember he used to have the morning slot with Steve Paikin.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning all; thx 4 the codes. I hope u all had a great w/end.

Maggie - sorry about your loss, & it sounds like ur week is going to be full. So much for being bored.

Krystal gone ??? YIPEE !!!!!!!!!

Well my friends just went through the move from hell !!!
    Thurs - finished packing & taking beds apart, etc. about 2 a.m.
    Fri - movers 2 arrive by 8 - no show; said truck broke down & would be here by 1; after numerous excused showed @ 9:10 p.m. We couldn't move then, 'cause condo elevator only available till 8; coming back @ 6 a.m.
    Sat - again, no show. Booked another last min which cost an absolute fortune !!
    They were horrible !!! Only brought an 18' truck, 24' was ordered. Damaged so much stuff, tore couch, broke a t.v., scratched hardwood floors, etc., refused to load anything over 100 lbs., then filled truck & couldn't take everything.
    5 of us with cars made so many trips both Sat & Sun. But condo, wouldn't let us take anything up after 10, so it's stored in my garage. Finished about 10 last night.
    Of course, nothing's done there, so they have 2 stay with me until we can clean & set up condo. They wouldn't even put boxes / furniture in appropriate rooms. What a mess !!

I'm leaving here about 3 to help 4 the evening & it looks like that will be my life all week.

By the way, their name is HUSKY movers. Don't ever use them
    TooCouponCrazy likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Good morning all; thx 4 the codes. I hope u all had a great w/end.

Maggie - sorry about your loss, & it sounds like ur week is going to be full. So much for being bored.

Krystal gone ??? YIPEE !!!!!!!!!

Well my friends just went through the move from hell !!!
    Thurs - finished packing & taking beds apart, etc. about 2 a.m.
    Fri - movers 2 arrive by 8 - no show; said truck broke down & would be here by 1; after numerous excused showed @ 9:10 p.m. We couldn't move then, 'cause condo elevator only available till 8; coming back @ 6 a.m.
    Sat - again, no show. Booked another last min which cost an absolute fortune !!
    They were horrible !!! Only brought an 18' truck, 24' was ordered. Damaged so much stuff, tore couch, broke a t.v., scratched hardwood floors, etc., refused to load anything over 100 lbs., then filled truck & couldn't take everything.
    5 of us with cars made so many trips both Sat & Sun. But condo, wouldn't let us take anything up after 10, so it's stored in my garage. Finished about 10 last night.
    Of course, nothing's done there, so they have 2 stay with me until we can clean & set up condo. They wouldn't even put boxes / furniture in appropriate rooms. What a mess !!

I'm leaving here about 3 to help 4 the evening & it looks like that will be my life all week.

By the way, their name is HUSKY movers. Don't ever use them
    So sorry to hear Hicks

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sounds like the ladies are having a bad week. Hope you both win somthing nice this week to cheer you up.

Thread Information