User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

They are good prices if you are not using coupons, if you are using coupons then the smaller boxes can work out better. Lets say rice crispy squares are on for $2 for a box of 6. To get 30 like that box you would need to buy 5 boxes, so $10. But, if you have .75 off coupons, so $1.25 a box, then 6 boxes come to $6.50.

Also add to that though, we have coupons that if you buy 2 boxes of 6 you get a 10 pack of juice boxes free. Thats about a $4 value, so the small boxes work out way better that way. Best value is all dependant on what coupons you have.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cokebears, I am just starting out so I don't have a lot of coupons. Just got addicted to couponing a month ago, still a long way to go. So for the stuff that I don't have coupon for, I usually buy it when it goes on sale, especially the big box.

Thanks for the tips. Where can you find the coupons for the free 10 pack of juice boxes?

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

The juice one was a tear pad from about 6 months ago. I had some, used them, and traded for more, lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information