User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lotsasavings

Thread: Sobeys bonus points this week on Eggos and Nestle water!

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Sobeys ON is offering 100 bonus points (approximately 80 cent value at the highest level where I am) WUB2 Eggo Waffles. I was happy to use my 6 x FPC Eggos from the SYB promo to earn 300 Sobeys bonus points. It's not in the flyer but it's at different Sobeys in my area. I like getting "paid" to take a product off their hands!

The Nestle case of 24 water is also a great deal this week at Sobeys ON. It's on sale for $1.99 and I earned 100 Sobeys bonus points (approximately 80 cent value) for each case. At $1.99 minus $ .80 value in points, a case of 24 Nestle bottles of water works out to
    $1.19 (there is no tax) or 5 cents each!

(The Nestle water is still on sale today and tomorrow. There is a limit of 4 per customer.)
    This thread is currently associated with: Kellogg's, Sobeys
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Tue, Jun 18th, 2013 at 09:27 AM.
    MrsMer likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

I love Sobey's points. Thanks for pointing out the bonus points on the waffles. I will have to go back and cash in on those. I also bought 4 cases of water on the weekend thinking that was a good deal. The Special K Family Size cereal are $3.99 - $2.50 coupon from websaver + 100 BP WUB 2 = a pretty good deal too.
    Last edited by MrsMer; Tue, Jun 18th, 2013 at 10:03 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

I love their points too, but they are not as good as they use to be.

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMer View Post
    I love Sobey's points. Thanks for pointing out the bonus points on the waffles. I will have to go back and cash in on those. I also bought 4 cases of water on the weekend thinking that was a good deal. The Special K Family Size cereal are $3.99 - $2.50 coupon from websaver + 100 BP WUB 2 = a pretty good deal too.
    Ohhh...I didn't realize that the Special K's were on sale! Do you remember if that included the Red Berries one??

OP -- I also got the points on the water...it really was an excellent deal! Hubby cut me off after my 4 cases though lol...

Thread Information